Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im starting to think tracy would be too lazy for surgery. I bet shes just having a ton of procedures done like kybella, cool sculpting, evoke, lasers, fillers etc like anything with a minimal recovery or zero rules just a little down time. Theres nothing wrong with procedures the prob is that she lies says shes on keto (even tho she posted a story making fun of keto a few weeks ago 🙄) and she'll just say oh i dunno i never work out i just nAtUrallY lose weight fast in my face 😐😑then who knows what woman is sitting at home thinking wow my body sucks why cant it be like tracys etc 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
CAN THESE PEOPLE PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE TRACY ISN’T ON HOUSEWIVES OF NJ BECAUSE OF HER DECISION. ANDY COHEN DOESN'T WANT THAT THING TO RUIN HIS FRANCHISE. I hated siggy but I still watched, I will NEVER watch bravo if that witch is put on my screen again.
I don’t think they would consider casting A divorced ex housewife who live with their mom and dad and 3 kids 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Im starting to think tracy would be too lazy for surgery. I bet shes just having a ton of procedures done like kybella, cool sculpting, evoke, lasers, fillers etc like anything with a minimal recovery or zero rules just a little down time. Theres nothing wrong with procedures the prob is that she lies says shes on keto (even tho she posted a story making fun of keto a few weeks ago 🙄) and she'll just say oh i dunno i never work out i just nAtUrallY lose weight fast in my face 😐😑then who knows what woman is sitting at home thinking wow my body sucks why cant it be like tracys etc 😤
Precisely it’s soooo wrong of her! All her Saddies or whoever is still following her is gonna be like “what’s wrong with my body? Why isn’t it hourglass shaped like hers?” I used to think this too back in 2016 or so. Then I found out the truth and also learned to love myself a lot more so I don’t feel that way any more but she’s very deceiving with her photoshopped thigh gap posts, blurred out chins etc.

This is 2021 we’re supposed to be empowering each other ladies not lying about “weightloss” coming naturally and making others feel less than when you got WLS or whatever. I’d say cancel her ass but she’s too irrelevant to cancel IMO 🤷🏼‍♀️

CAN THESE PEOPLE PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE TRACY ISN’T ON HOUSEWIVES OF NJ BECAUSE OF HER DECISION. ANDY COHEN DOESN'T WANT THAT THING TO RUIN HIS FRANCHISE. I hated siggy but I still watched, I will NEVER watch bravo if that witch is put on my screen again.
I don’t think they would consider casting A divorced ex housewife who live with their mom and dad and 3 kids 😂😂😂
I vividly remember Andy Cohen and the BRAVO IG pages finding the OG PhoneyMaloney IG photoshop pages (one of the ones that was deleted soon after going up) exposing Tracy.... well I def remember reading the comments from Andy Cohen about how Tracy would NEVER be on real house wife's and that they were well aware of her photoshopping ways. Lmaoooo 😂 THEY DONT WANT YOUR LYING ASS TRACY 🍵 Earth to the Saddies! Head of out ass ASAP 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She was totally drinking water. I don't believe her for one hot second. I also don't believe she ate the cake. It's all a front. She's so dumb.

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she looks better ? Her face is so heaviky filtered . Her nose looks like Michael Jackson. I can’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly .. Big T def drove home that night. If they were planning on ubering why not share an Uber there together & home? Her and Sammy each brought their cars for a reason. T filmed herself singing in her car, probably got some DM’s about drinking and driving so she decided to make another post how she’s “waiting on her Uber”

Also.. the video of her dancing alone in the mirror on her story was SO CRINGE. I cannot even deal lmao lady you’re trying to relive your 20s soooo hard and it’s embarrassing.. shouldn’t have had kids man. She would be so much happier, sad but true.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have small laproscopic incisions from an appendectomy beginning of January. I heal super fast & mine are still very much visible. I know absolutely nothing about WLS but I cannot picture her doing a liquid diet for weeks afterwards. If you eat when you're not supposed to you put your life at risk. I have watched those shows on TLC where people are absolutely massive & doctors don't give them surgery VS Tracy who is a normal overweight at this point? But then again they accepted Jackie so. I don't know WHAT to believe. 🤣 Just wish she would be honest about whatever she is doing. And for her own sake the keto thing is not realistic for someone who loves pasta, bread, alcohol. If you cannot go forever avoiding what you love, it is not the answer. She will gain it all back & could mess up her kidneys. Just cut portions & that way you can eat whatever you want Tracy. Italians eat pasta every day just tiny portion. Calories are calories doesn't matter. I think she needs to get her mind functioning properly first & foremost. Lately her IG is so grungy looking. Years ago she was so pretty & put together. Always tacky sure, but something about her I liked her style anyway & she was feminine. Now she is the opposite of feminine. Her entire being is dirty. She should go back to basics, delete probably hundreds of pictures from her ig of her looking like a desperate filthy skank & start fresh being put together. It's not a weight thing it starts with her mind. Her page was never grungy looking until recently. I feel I could take a Mr Clean magic eraser on her filth

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She didn't post as much as she normally does when she's really drinking/drunk and out. I'm thinking it was water as well. I know the restaurant that they were at and their behavior is so cringe... Shari turned 60 for crying out loud. Not 21. Such trashy messes. I'm betting Sammy is next for surgery.

Reactions: 19
I did some stalking last night while dozing off and grabbed this. It doesn't seem photoshopped but even if it is it still shows the difference in sizes between her and Sammy and Julie. This was in her prime for the most part too. If she ever posts a pic like the one she did for Annmarie's birthday and she appears smaller than them in any way it's a complete lie. As if any of us had to be told this....but it's just to document for the silent followers and for big t to see.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
I did some stalking last night while dozing off and grabbed this. It doesn't seem photoshopped but even if it is it still shows the difference in sizes between her and Sammy and Julie. This was in her prime for the most part too. If she ever posts a pic like the one she did for Annmarie's birthday and she appears smaller than them in any way it's a complete lie. As if any of us had to be told this....but it's just to document for the silent followers and for big t to see.
I swear the bend over pose looks like she’s trying to quietly take a tit and hope no one notices.

• Haha
Wasn’t this woman’s birthday like 2 weeks ago? How many times do you need to tell someone happy birthday. And I usually post the birthday persons picture, or at least a picture of me with them, not selfies. 🙄
I could be wrong but I thought she turned 60 last year 😂. Such a messy cew!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why drive if you know you’ll be drinking then lying about getting an Uber. Her saddies must be gullible than her to believe that lie. Someone probably DM’d her about drink driving and she posted that story but not after blocking whoever wrote to her since she can’t handle the truth at all.

It’s the ... I needed a night out... bad for me.
She acts like she never goes out... it’s annoying af because when she does go out (and she goes out often) she’s out there making a fool of herself.

Also, Tara has Julian today, and maybe it’s just me, but she sounded really happy to have him and do her normal routine with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow great catch on these pictures!!!
Yea i feel like tracy withheld the kids from tara over the puerto rico thing which is fcked up

Reactions: 14
Sammy’s mom was a complete mess while they were breaking open one of the desserts. It was awful. I mean, she’s 60!!! Who acts like that?! She’s peak, “I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not knocking the cropped shirt style at all but omg why is that all she wears?? Especially for being a big girl that photoshops her body. Its not flattering on her. It’s like the black cami is her only full length shirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sammy’s mom was a complete mess while they were breaking open one of the desserts. It was awful. I mean, she’s 60!!! Who acts like that?! She’s peak, “I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom!”
Nothing like a white trash birthday party at a nice establishment. Sammy’s mom is exactly how Tracy is going to be in 30 years she’s already halfway there, literally

• Haha
  • Heart
Wasn’t this woman’s birthday like 2 weeks ago? How many times do you need to tell someone happy birthday. And I usually post the birthday persons picture, or at least a picture of me with them, not selfies. 🙄
I cannot stand women who pose their designer goods next to them for pics. No one cares witch. The richest people I know don’t post what they have, or literally stage an entire photo around material things. You’re alone T, you and your ysl bag for pics 🙄

• Heart
I cannot stand women who pose their designer goods next to them for pics. No one cares witch. The richest people I know don’t post what they have, or literally stage an entire photo around material things. You’re alone T, you and your ysl bag for pics 🙄
But is it even real?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.