Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s in her car waiting for an Uber. Meaning she went with the intention of not drinking but since she can’t resist, now she’s drunk and needs to leave her car. Lines up with surgery even more to me. Why go to your BFFs moms party with the plan to not drink knowing that you love drinking (especially together) and you don’t have to kids with you that you need to be responsible for? I bet tonight she learned a hard lesson that she is not cut out for this life style she just signed herself up for.
I think she's lying. I think she read here how she's driving drunk, drive home and then took the video in her driveway saying she's waiting on an Uber
Cause if she gets caught driving drunk she knows she's fucked all around and nobody will sponsor her. If she was taking an Uber sammy should have been too. I know if it were me and my bff waiting we would be sitting in one car together. They looked like they were leaving in different cars. Also why not wait in the party. I take plenty of Ubers and you can see their location and how long it will be till they get to you. She's just a bleeping liar!!! I knew also (and said it here) she was going to say her weight loss was from Boom Bod. And what do ya know? She has a swipe up link now. Shes a disgrace!

Attachments

Reactions: 24
The second hand embarrassment i have from these party videos. She seems so desperate to prove shes cool or something, its like shes dying for corey (or wtvr other loser that came after him and left also) to know that shes hot and desirable with her tits out at a party having fun. Like someone else said, just enjoy the party take one picture post it and done. Thats how you know this is all for show. If she was truly having a great time she wouldnt be worried about filming these useless stories, she literally just wants everyone to know/think shes living her best life. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean can you?? when someone so blatantly alines themselves with racist retoric, its really hard to believe that someone that admires that person doesn't share those same views.. same with the confederate flag.. if ya didn't support the views of slave owners having a right to bare slaves..during a war that was literally over just thats.. then it would only make sense that's what your views were..so why exactly are you flying that flag, sir?

trump is a racist, and by supporting him, you're saying that the things he says and does are correct and that's not right.

I don't trust trump or his supporters as much as a white teenage boy at a frat party that "just wants to make sure I get home safe"..its a no (always) for me dawg
Amen to that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
These people are so cringy...this is the same woman who wrote the negative comments about Gene. What a sad cow!!
Screenshot_20210417-163438_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Again, I don’t believe she got surgery. She’ll never give up alcohol.
So she’s in her car waiting for an Uber. Meaning she went with the intention of not drinking but since she can’t resist, now she’s drunk and needs to leave her car. Lines up with surgery even more to me. Why go to your BFFs moms party with the plan to not drink knowing that you love drinking (especially together) and you don’t have to kids with you that you need to be responsible for? I bet tonight she learned a hard lesson that she is not cut out for this life style she just signed herself up for.
Yup! And - she was drinking MARTINIS. When have you ever seen Tequila Tracy drink martinis? Vodka was/is Jackie’s drink of choice as well post surgery. Also note how she only had a couple... she was pretending to continue drinking from an empty glass at one point. When has she ever done that? She def had a gastric surgery of some sort!

The teeth thing was probably because all the chatter here about her jagged teeth and the Sammy selfie thing was to show that they don’t need to add tons of filters to their photos. It’s all about the “pose” process for them. 🙄

Did she delete her driving videos?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think she’s pretending and it’s just water she is not acting like her usual “Tequila Tracy”
I wouldn’t be surprised. Her “martinis” are totally clear with no garnish. I don’t drink a lot of martinis but I usually see them with olives or an orange peel or something.

I don’t think she had the surgery. Even laparoscopic gastric sleeve you would have small incisions in several spots of your stomach and abdomen. There’s no way she’d wear that outfit with her stomach hanging out 2-3 weeks post surgery with those incisions. And she’s drinking her life away too
Where are the incisions? She’s been wearing super high waisted pants. Like well above her belly button. They seem to be up to the bottom of her rib cage.

Reactions: 17
Ok yup after a closer look, she’s maybe trolling with water? Asking Sammy “how’s the esophagus burn?” - LOL ohhh it’s gonna be a good show on when she gets exposed

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she’s pretending and it’s just water she is not acting like her usual “Tequila Tracy”
I thought so too! She was throwing them back with NO reaction at all. Definitely think it was water.

Reactions: 16
Re: Boombod. If it’s a generic promo code it’s likely she hasn’t met the quota of people using it to get her own personal code and in turn start making a profit from partnership. Which is pretty sad considering how long she’s been shilling it now. At least that’s how I know a lot of the insta companies work. I had a promo for a scrubs brand but my account is small and I am not an influencer. They are not hard to get at all lol.

Reactions: 16
These people are so cringy...this is the same woman who wrote the negative comments about Gene. What a sad cow!! View attachment 533208
This woman needs help. She looks like a piece of tit too so that explains her bowing down to queen of trash, Tracy. could she be a bigger ass kisser like for real. FOH with your cringy comments just to get attention from that bleep. Tracy makes fun of women who look like you girl. sEeK hElP aNd TeLl YoUr HuSbAnD t0 sTaY oUtTa HeR dMs 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SHES SUCH A LIAR! she posted a video, showing her driving away. Sammy reposted it and said - byyyyeeee. She’s not waiting for an Uber. And look at the time differences, her last video and her “waiting for an Uber” is an hour apart. And the lighting is different. Large Marge drove home and then sat in mommy and daddy’s driveway and pretended she’s waiting for an Uber. Tracy- we aren’t that stupid. Your baddies might believe your lies, but your lies are as sloppy as your titties.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I will say, her face looks a hell of a lot better than it did before, it’s probably just photoshop but her makeup doesn’t look as harsh as it used to. She went through like a year or 2 where she looked unrecognizable, she’s starting to
Look more like her self, IMO. She still sucks if she’s trying to deceive people with the weight loss situation but at least she looks better and maybe in turn it will help her be a better person for her kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hmm i wonder if maybe shes just had a lot of laser therapies? Maybe she had a face procedure done like a lipo or more evoke or some kinda face fat freezing and maybe same with her body? Maybe she just had lipo and thats why she can still drink? I dunno all i know is something doesnt add up...shes a lazy liar.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she had kybella and that's why she was photoshopping her face to be super thin. Cause we all know kybella makes wherever you're injected swell up but it works quicker than coolscultping

Reactions: 14
Someone else mentioned what I was wondering. If she had recently had surgery, could she wear something cropped like that without showing incisions?

Maybe she had kybella and that's why she was photoshopping her face to be super thin. Cause we all know kybella makes wherever you're injected swell up but it works quicker than coolscultping
Kybella is expensive!! Maybe that’s what she spent her stimulus checks on. She still looks ugly to me! Lol

Reactions: 13
Someone else mentioned what I was wondering. If she had recently had surgery, could she wear something cropped like that without showing incisions?

Kybella is expensive!! Maybe that’s what she spent her stimulus checks on. She still looks ugly to me! Lol
Its cheaper than coolsculpting IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kinda amusing how Tracy will rock these outfits in public at her actual size, but won’t be positive about it on Instagram, and if she does when she’s “skinny” then I hope she gets dragged to the point she can’t even keep up with that block button.

At this point, I don’t care what procedure she had, it will not make her a better mother, better daughter, better friend or anything. I believe for someone like her who wants the quick fixes and is lazy, she did a WLS.... and that’s disheartening because there are people who genuinely need it as a last resort after everything else has failed and then there is Tracy who never even tried, she just found the right one who would do it.

She is setting her daughters up to have body dysmorphia because she herself is obsessed with how her body looks and I am sure her daughters see this clear as day. Not to mention how much she prides looks over everything else, I really do worry about the mental health of her kids, a mother like her... will bring so much trauma.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.