Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as they started singing happy birthday in the other room of course Tracy had to make it all about herself. The narcissist had to film herself running over there just to catch a quick glimpse as the song ended 🙄 give me a break. Your at a bleeping birthday party and all your doing is taking videos of yourself. It always has to be about her !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m thinking if she had a procedure it would be something not as invasive. Maybe the balloon? I know doctors will do anything to jump the hoops, but she has so many mental issues she needs figured out before diving into WLS. Low carb can get you there- BUT it’s not a fad, it’s a lifestyle.... considering the only consistent habits she has is photoshopping, neglecting her kids when they aren’t convenient, and being unable to do laundry regular (hence wearing the same dirty clothes) - I don’t see this going well for her. And trust me I’m rooting for her in that sense. I have lost and gained the same 50lbs over and over because I haven’t figured out my mental habits yet... starting this past January I started getting professional help and I already feel more in control... wish she’d do the same instead of trying to live up to this “perfect” life she wants everyone to think she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also I really hope one of the attendees there posts some real life pics/videos of big t 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also I really hope one of the attendees there posts some real life pics/videos of big t 👀
I was thinking for someone who has mental breakdowns over pictures and videos of herself that are taken and posted by other people, she sure takes a lot of crappy off guards of Sammy looking a mess. I wish Sammy would grow a pair and do it back to big T.

Reactions: 26
Why not take a night off from social media and just enjoy yourself. I don’t get having to constantly post stories at every event you attend. Trying way too hard to prove she has a life

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wish Sammy would post pictures of Tracy's process to take a selfie, saying that she definitely looks slimmer for sure, and she knows it, she is so far up her own arse making all those stories about how skinny her face and neck are haha.

Maybe focus on being a good person first.
Who knows with Tray with all the photoediting she has done over the years 🤔
People would like her more if she was just honest.
If she had a procedure done why not be honest and take your followers on that journey with you and maybe even get some real endorsement from companies, so many people could relate.
But no lie to everyone and say you are doing Keto 🤥

I mean can you?? when someone so blatantly alines themselves with racist retoric, its really hard to believe that someone that admires that person doesn't share those same views.. same with the confederate flag.. if ya didn't support the views of slave owners having a right to bare slaves..during a war that was literally over just thats.. then it would only make sense that's what your views were..so why exactly are you flying that flag, sir?

trump is a racist, and by supporting him, you're saying that the things he says and does are correct and that's not right.

I don't trust trump or his supporters as much as a white teenage boy at a frat party that "just wants to make sure I get home safe"..its a no (always) for me dawg
FYI, Biden is racist too. Just throwing that out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she think this was an appropriate outfit to wear to her best friend’s mom’s 60th birthday party? Or ever? She’s probably said this about people so i don’t feel weird saying it - if your stomach is bigger than your boobs, you’re fat

Tracy - your belly is out and you can’t photoshop it out 🙃
56C767C2-4A55-420A-B1E1-04B2A3E0F429.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I read about this last year and you are correct. But now, it seems because of covid, you can just pay to have it reinstated. I'm not 100% sure but I can no longer find the page saying you need to go through the courses again (and I think they wanted you to complete 500 hours!)

Another reason why I think you can just pay to have it reinstated is because the state board has cancelled the in person practical exams. Oddly enough, if you have a student permit, all you need is someone with a license to sign something saying you qualify for your license. I think this is so unfair for anyone in the past (ahem, ME) that had to do the exam in person.

Ok end mini rant lol.
I have my cos licence in mass. There are 2. A type A and a type b (I have b) type a means you can open your own salon and do hair at home, freelance etc .. type b means you can only do hair in a salon. You have to have your type b for 2 years before you can apply for a type a. You must be actively working in a salon with the type b for those 2 years. If you let your type a expire for over 5 years you have to do it all over again.

For the convo a few pages back. It's the season 4 reunion part 1 about 44 mins in where Olivia says Corey dated the whole cast of Jerseylicous.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So she’s in her car waiting for an Uber. Meaning she went with the intention of not drinking but since she can’t resist, now she’s drunk and needs to leave her car. Lines up with surgery even more to me. Why go to your BFFs moms party with the plan to not drink knowing that you love drinking (especially together) and you don’t have to kids with you that you need to be responsible for? I bet tonight she learned a hard lesson that she is not cut out for this life style she just signed herself up for.

• Heart
I don’t think she had the surgery. Even laparoscopic gastric sleeve you would have small incisions in several spots of your stomach and abdomen. There’s no way she’d wear that outfit with her stomach hanging out 2-3 weeks post surgery with those incisions. And she’s drinking her life away too

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So she’s in her car waiting for an Uber. Meaning she went with the intention of not drinking but since she can’t resist, now she’s drunk and needs to leave her car. Lines up with surgery even more to me. Why go to your BFFs moms party with the plan to not drink knowing that you love drinking (especially together) and you don’t have to kids with you that you need to be responsible for? I bet tonight she learned a hard lesson that she is not cut out for this life style she just signed herself up for.
How is she waiting for an Uber if she was literally just filming herself driving and singing with Sammy while Sammy was driving in hers? witch makes no sense

Reactions: 15
How is she waiting for an Uber if she was literally just filming herself driving and singing with Sammy while Sammy was driving in hers? witch makes no sense
and if Sammy is driving herself why wouldn’t she drive her friend home?! These girls are weird

Reactions: 17
If they really are all drinking and driving that is so bleeping reprehensible and stupid as duck and they are legit scum. We already know Tracy is scum but especially so drinking and driving. There is NO excuse ever

• Heart
and if Sammy is driving herself why wouldn’t she drive her friend home?! These girls are weird
Right?!? Like how did they both leave, start driving, and one was like i can’t drive home anymore and not get in touch with the other? Or are my friends and i just weird lol i know we would do that to be safe

If they really are all drinking and driving that is so bleeping reprehensible and stupid as duck and they are legit scum. We already know Tracy is scum but especially so drinking and driving. There is NO excuse ever
^^^ this! 👏🏻

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.