Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always post pics then delete them? I’ve noticed she posted 2 different things with roses in them and now they’re both deleted. I wondered if they were to corey bc I know they had a thing with roses and he has that tat for her of the rose.
Omg good catch! She did delete those pics from last night! Thats another reason that i think she may be on drugs or drinking to self medicate because i feel like she might post these pix while drunk then immediately regret it when she sobers up and deleted them. Or what you said where she just posted them for corey to see/hear about then deletes? Somethings def going on. That tiktok she reposted about staying up all night too to try and regain control of her life and prolong the day to avoid the following day. I want to feel sorry fot her but i struggle with that cus she did this to herself and also shes selfish cus those kids need their mom.

Reactions: 24
Omg good catch! She did delete those pics from last night! Thats another reason that i think she may be on drugs or drinking to self medicate because i feel like she might post these pix while drunk then immediately regret it when she sobers up and deleted them. Or what you said where she just posted them for corey to see/hear about then deletes? Somethings def going on. That tiktok she reposted about staying up all night too to try and regain control of her life and prolong the day to avoid the following day. I want to feel sorry fot her but i struggle with that cus she did this to herself and also shes selfish cus those kids need their mom.
Theres a tiktok?! Oh dear!

Reactions: 10
Agreed with everything here. If the speculations on her losing custody are in fact true, we still see her on those lives with Reggie obviously still taking some sort of drugs or self medicating or whatever it is she does. That enough tells us she doesn’t care enough about being a present mother or getting her kids back to change her ways.
Yes and the times she said she had to go the kids were calling seemed fake. Totally staged.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I unfollowed her for a while - regretting it now! I want to see the lies! 😆

Reactions: 11
Big T’s latest stats .. still steadily losing followers. She really going downhill in every way possible.

Usually I’d feel bad but with her it’s all self imposed so I really don’t. She’s had every privilege and opportunity to make something of her life and she’s dismissed them all. She’s a jobless washed up “celeb” who’s a sorry excuse for a mother. Karma comin in HOT

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So do you remember the video that she shared of "jaydens message" where she was was saying "we're off to great places, today is your day..." well I legit just watched an episode of real housewives of salt lake city and one of the husbands literally just reeled off word for word what she had jayden say to his son for his first fashion shoot & this episode came out a while back, I'm watching on catch up. She literally passes everything off as her own idea & tries to take the credit. Just be real

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Big T’s latest stats .. still steadily losing followers. She really going downhill in every way possible.

Usually I’d feel bad but with her it’s all self imposed so I really don’t. She’s had every privilege and opportunity to make something of her life and she’s dismissed them all. She’s a jobless washed up “celeb” who’s a sorry excuse for a mother. Karma comin in HOT
She's the most idiotic influencer ever. For the life of me I can't understand why she picks the most stupid things to promote/push. Why on earth push any type of weight loss products like a body shaper, clean eating, etc...when you never show progress and in addition clearly don't live a healthy lifestyle and and not to be mean but aren't in shape. I don't even know what else she pushes anymore but it's all stupid. Just like their topics on the podcast. Big t we know and loved you for hair and makeup. Do that tit. I would be more interested in her beauty tricks or how to take a good photo. Show people tricks on doing hair. That's what you're known for so do that!!! She'd have a much better following even with her nastiness. It's like no I don't give af what kind of dildo you use each month. Show me your hair hacks or how to braid. Stuff like that. Another reason I will never understand her. She markets herself horribly. It's like McDonald's having a commercial trying to sell socks. You're just like huh??? Stick to what your known for. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m wondering if she’s bipolar. Not in a joking way but actually clinically. She’s got big high’s and some low lows. She’s manic at times and quick to snap. If she really has some mental illness and No one is trying to force help I kind of feel sorry for her. Maybe she’s just a horrible person, but whatever it is she needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m wondering if she’s bipolar. Not in a joking way but actually clinically. She’s got big high’s and some low lows. She’s manic at times and quick to snap. If she really has some mental illness and No one is trying to force help I kind of feel sorry for her. Maybe she’s just a horrible person, but whatever it is she needs help.
This actually does make a lot of sense, especially with her highs and her lows.... the other thing with Bi-Polar people is when they feel fine, they tend to go off their meds and if they go off them for too long, they may not go back on at all. (Well at least in my experience with bipolar people) Many bipolar meds also cause a lot of weight gain & that’s another reason people tend to go off them.
Unfortunately, she is very narcissistic, so even if this was the case, I’m sure she uses it as a crutch for her parents and Tara to help her with the kids.

she may never get help.... she seems very comfortable living her life the way she is currently living

Reactions: 18
This actually does make a lot of sense, especially with her highs and her lows.... the other thing with Bi-Polar people is when they feel fine, they tend to go off their meds and if they go off them for too long, they may not go back on at all. (Well at least in my experience with bipolar people) Many bipolar meds also cause a lot of weight gain & that’s another reason people tend to go off them.
Unfortunately, she is very narcissistic, so even if this was the case, I’m sure she uses it as a crutch for her parents and Tara to help her with the kids.

she may never get help.... she seems very comfortable living her life the way she is currently living
She’s already on one this morning. She’s posting memes like it’s her job. And has been since like 7 this morning. Most parents are up getting their kids ready for school even if it’s virtual. She doesn’t have those kids. Because not one photo yesterday. No Easter dresses no baskets no eggs. She needs to get off social media and get help.

Reactions: 21
I think the kids might be on spring break? Gigi probably took them somewhere?
I think she's a victim of her own circumstances. Plus pill abuse too which will make people act whacky. I think if she one day woke up and was magically thinner, had money in the bank and a husband she would totally change and be back to her complete nasty self. She doesn't want to work for those goals so she struggles everyday and is probably suffering from some type of mental health issues but they're brought on herself. She wallow in self pity instead of doing something about.

I do apologize if she really is suffering and that's terrible. I just have my hesitations will her.

She needs to get up pop an allergy med and go take 2 walks around her development to get some fresh air. It's amazing
what fresh air and real sun can do for someone. Or join a gym and walk 2 miles on a treadmill for a half hour. Anything to get the blood flowing to release endorphins. Low impact exercise will not hurt her. Plenty of asthmatics and allergy sufferers exercise daily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I honestly thought the same thing today. My BFF is bipolar. Ex hubby and her had back to back kids. He left when she was 8 mths pregnant with the last one. It wasn't until she was alone with the kids that she admitted to me "people like me, with my mental issues shouldn't have kids." Scary, sad all of it but her parents r heavily involved, she has a psychiatrist, her kids see therapist and she got a job, takes her meds. God how I wish I could share her whole story. Come on, Big T! Straighten up! It is possible!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I think the kids might be on spring break? Gigi probably took them somewhere?
I think she's a victim of her own circumstances. Plus pill abuse too which will make people act whacky. I think if she one day woke up and was magically thinner, had money in the bank and a husband she would totally change and be back to her complete nasty self. She doesn't want to work for those goals so she struggles everyday and is probably suffering from some type of mental health issues but they're brought on herself. She wallow in self pity instead of doing something about.

I do apologize if she really is suffering and that's terrible. I just have my hesitations will her.

She needs to get up pop an allergy med and go take 2 walks around her development to get some fresh air. It's amazing
what fresh air and real sun can do for someone. Or join a gym and walk 2 miles on a treadmill for a half hour. Anything to get the blood flowing to release endorphins. Low impact exercise will not hurt her. Plenty of asthmatics and allergy sufferers exercise daily.
A lot of NJ districts had their spring break last week. I just checked and Middletown is one of them. I completely agree with everything else you’ve said. She doesn’t have to go balls to the walls and be a marathon runner, but she needs to move her body for physical and mental benefits

Reactions: 18
A lot of NJ districts had their spring break last week. I just checked and Middletown is one of them
It was a guess. We had ours last week but my friend in Delaware is just starting her child this week. Thanks for letting me know! So she def isn't doing school. Shocker.

Reactions: 11
So do you remember the video that she shared of "jaydens message" where she was was saying "we're off to great places, today is your day..." well I legit just watched an episode of real housewives of salt lake city and one of the husbands literally just reeled off word for word what she had jayden say to his son for his first fashion shoot & this episode came out a while back, I'm watching on catch up. She literally passes everything off as her own idea & tries to take the credit. Just be real
Ooih i think he was quoting Dr Seuss " Oh the places You'll Go "

Reactions: 9
Tracy reminding Brielle and anyone who cares that she had an engagement party.. why not just say ‘you did that once’ - she is dripping with narcissism! The constant teenage posts are embarrassing - what a waste of a life sitting posting crap all day every day!

PSA Tracy - HE MOVED ON!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.