Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did she not buy or make the kids Easter baskets? Surely her parents or Sammy and Julie would've jumped in here, right? Also, her "it's funny" post makes me feel like somewhere in here recently we hit a new nerve. Could it be the lack of Easter baskets? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Am I connecting weird dots with this one? Just throw me in the trash at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My God youā€™re good.
Is Tracy getting a gastric band?
Wouldnā€™t put it past her. She did a photo dump of skinny her and said thatā€™s what she was going fior in 2021. She also hinted that she wanted a mommy makeover and stuff.... but she her posts show otherwise except for the eat clean bro promo she does w/ the same piece of salmon all the time. Tracy is never going to be happy. She wonā€™t heal herself on the inside. Everything she does is superficial.
So did she not buy or make the kids Easter baskets? Surely her parents or Sammy and Julie would've jumped in here, right? Also, her "it's funny" post makes me feel like somewhere in here recently we hit a new nerve. Could it be the lack of Easter baskets? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Am I connecting weird dots with this one? Just throw me in the trash at this point.
We can all just greet each other & we will have struck a nerve with her. Sheā€™s fixated with us. We are right about way too many things in her life & she tries very hard to pretend sheā€™s not bothered. Sheā€™s triggered every time she reads here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Trust me it jas to be Corey because Tracy had been losing her whole tit the past week so we obviously know that she is aware that he is not here and it kills her to know its with his girlfriend. She never thought he would move on so quick

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Trust me it jas to be Corey because Tracy had been losing her whole tit the past week so we obviously know that she is aware that he is not here and it kills her to know its with his girlfriend. She never thought he would move on so quick
Exactly, that part! If it wasnā€™t real Tracy wouldnā€™t be losing her tit on social media all week because sheā€™s not on vacation in a warm and tropical place like someone else we know šŸŒ“ she literally canā€™t deal lol šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You think sheā€™d be happy heā€™s working? No. Sheā€™s miserable for something else. Misery loves company. Tracy will never allow him to be happy. Itā€™s sad because sheā€™s going to ruin any chance he has for happiness, by talking about these girls and having her saddies attack them.

Real men donā€™t HIDE their women when they are happy. Youā€™re a side piece T.

Also, she can get weight loss surgery. But unless she gets therapy and changes her life, sheā€™s gonna gain it back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Since Corey always seems to post what heā€™s doing a week after the fact, maybe heā€™ll post more info about his time in PR like a week after theyā€™re back. Like ā€œgreat work trip in PRā€ if he was actually working. If he wasnā€™t, maybe he wonā€™t post or heā€™ll just post pics without a caption

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also, Iā€™m just following the Tattle life rules that pop up at the bottom of the pages, requesting a new thread when itā€™s page 49+. You do realize that you can make the thread, wait and finish up the previous thread before coming to this one? Donā€™t come for me and any attempts to moderate the thread when your not a certified mod/admin will be reported as per the Tattle life rules. Happy Easter šŸ‡ šŸ£ šŸ˜Š

Note: PSA but really I just wanted to clear this up because there was a comment left on the previous thread about this. Not going to argue just stating facts šŸ’Æ

Reactions: 10
I know some are doubting if corey is in PR. Who really knows. But I got 2 screen grabs with the same tatts in two different places. It would be one hell of a coincidence if it wasn't him. So I'm now 100% sure it is. I could be wrong but I don't think so. Also it is a passover event. The last I knew you couldn't be burried in a jewish cemetery if you have tatts. Torah forbids it. So the chances that it's a random jewish guy with tatts that looks just like Coreys in the same places are slim. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Brielleā€™s finally throwing some shade with that song on her story. Tracy will be crying about it soon we all know she can dish it out but canā€™t take it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Regarding Tracyā€™s ā€œI hide him he hides me we Easter eggsā€ post... it was a post earlier on Instagram. I think his name is laboyjustin or something but I follow him and she ALWAYS copies his memes and claims them as her own lol soooo hurting.

also the pic of her holding baby Justin at the Easter gathering at her parents house... she looks like tit. No makeup or hair done or decent outfit for Easter? Girl gets dolled up more for going on live on her couch. I just feel something is weird or.. off?!? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 20
I thought they didnā€™t believe in posting pictures of him before a year old. I wonder if she got permission.
It's your ex husband's best Easter ever too. He's spending it on a beautiful island at a beautiful resort with a pretty girl and his sister while making money. I hope to goodness he gives you some money so then when you throw jabs it'll be obvious you're just mad he managed to get a pretty girl that actually has jobs!! Yes I said jobs with a "s" big t.
I'm guessing your man is with his real girlfriend or wife big t.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Brielleā€™s finally throwing some shade with that song on her story. Tracy will be crying about it soon we all know she can dish it out but canā€™t take it.
I thought the same thing!!!!

I thought the same thing!!!!
You know there is only so much a woman can take. Soon Brielle is gonna get dick of big T calling her a "fan" and show her who the real "fan" is. Lawd I hope!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.