Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahah yes big t you had an engagement party but now you got a divorce , dirty kids , a big bum and a drinking problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It it just me or does it look like skylar had boobs already?!? My god I pray this isn't photoshopped.
When I was a tiny little human I started growing boobs early! I was a C cup bra size at age 11. As soon as my boobs started looking like that at a young age my mom made me wear little girl sports bras, I loved them! I’m now a DDD at 30.
Now I’m not making fun of sky at all! but she’s a little on the thicker side, she’s got meat on her bones, that’s why her chest is starting to show, my 9yo cousin is a big thick girl, her mom had her in the same sports bras my mom put in at sky’s age for that reason. My mom told my cousin you don’t want people looking at her young chest like that, give her the support she needs there. She got a little bra & it was less noticeable & now unfortunately this poor girl is having her chest looked at bc her mom won’t put her in something. They have little bras tracy!! Please put her in one!
ive been noticing her chest for a while now - and just didn’t want to comment on it but I know the feeling ! I’ve had boobs since I was a child longggg before myperiod came. Make that little girl feel comfortable! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I was a tiny little human I started growing boobs early! I was a C cup bra size at age 11. As soon as my boobs started looking like that at a young age my mom made me wear little girl sports bras, I loved them! I’m now a DDD at 30.
Now I’m not making fun of sky at all! but she’s a little on the thicker side, she’s got meat on her bones, that’s why her chest is starting to show, my 9yo cousin is a big thick girl, her mom had her in the same sports bras my mom put in at sky’s age for that reason. My mom told my cousin you don’t want people looking at her young chest like that, give her the support she needs there. She got a little bra & it was less noticeable & now unfortunately this poor girl is having her chest looked at bc her mom won’t put her in something. They have little bras tracy!! Please put her in one!
ive been noticing her chest for a while now - and just didn’t want to comment on it but I know the feeling ! I’ve had boobs since I was a child longggg before myperiod came. Make that little girl feel comfortable! 😩
This is so true because I was the same way! I'm a lovely 40 E lol I had boobs in 4th grade! That's why I was a little shocked cause she's still way younger and even younger in that pic. She definitely does look like she's going to have an amazing body when she gets older.

Reactions: 15
Tracy reminding Brielle and anyone who cares that she had an engagement party.. why not just say ‘you did that once’ - she is dripping with narcissism! The constant teenage posts are embarrassing - what a waste of a life sitting posting crap all day every day!

PSA Tracy - HE MOVED ON!!!!!!
Lol and this is exactly why I can never feel bad for her....period. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
All these mentions of bipolar, i think it’s very possible. If I had to add my arm chair diagnosis I would say there is definitely Oppositional Defiant Disorder in the mix. The girl simply cannot exist without some type of conflict.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another interesting thing is her mom is constantly posting positive comments on Tracy’s Insta posts. I know her parents are huge enablers of her bad behavior but I know if I was spiraling that bad, my mom wouldn’t be posting things like “you’re doing great” on my pics lol. Her parents must really walk on eggshells around her. Idk the whole thing is just odd.
Listen we ALL go through some tit at one point or another. I was going through it a few years ago and after a while my mother was like, get your tit together enough is enough. I don't know how her parents continue to enable her. Wtf. She should kiss the ground they walk on and Tara for raising her kids before they got sent off to foster care

Reactions: 19
All these mentions of bipolar, i think it’s very possible. If I had to add my arm chair diagnosis I would say there is definitely Oppositional Defiant Disorder in the mix. The girl simply cannot exist without some type of conflict.
Very interesting. It seems true. Wow.

Reactions: 13
Tracy is a stereotypical 15 year old when it comes to men. She is obsessed with them, and her status in relation to them. She is absolutely destroyed over her divorce with Corey, and I’m sure we all can relate to that extreme of hurt over an ended relationship, but her disgusting pride doesn’t just let her say how HURT she is. She’s in a constant state of anger, that’s who she is, that’s her norm. I understand that type of pain taking everything out of you to the point people drop out of school, stop showing up at work, etc., but this bleep has THREE lives she chose to be responsible for. SHE admitted to being far too prideful to ever ask for help, at the cost of her own children's vital developmental years!

Y’all have much bigger hearts than me showing her even an ounce of sympathy for (as someone previously mentioned) a situation she actively chooses to keep herself in, and as said before, for a situation she chose to stay in over the welfare of her children. And all of this absolutely also applies to Corey as well!

The cheating has been going on for YEARS, well before they separated. The screenshots she shared way back when were from one of the first IOS systems of iPhones. So, she’s had plenty of time and then some to grieve Corey’s wrong doings.

Also, she definitely does not have ODD nor does she have BPD. I understand speculating a diagnoses may make her behaviours seem more sensible to some, but that’s not the case here and let’s not use mental health as an excuse for her being a tit person, surrounded by enablers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tracy is a stereotypical 15 year old when it comes to men. She is obsessed with them, and her status in relation to them. She is absolutely destroyed over her divorce with Corey, and I’m sure we all can relate to that extreme of hurt over an ended relationship, but her disgusting pride doesn’t just let her say how HURT she is. She’s in a constant state of anger, that’s who she is, that’s her norm. I understand that type of pain taking everything out of you to the point people drop out of school, stop showing up at work, etc., but this bleep has THREE lives she chose to be responsible for. SHE admitted to being far too prideful to ever ask for help, at the cost of her own children's vital developmental years!

Y’all have much bigger hearts than me showing her even an ounce of sympathy for (as someone previously mentioned) a situation she actively chooses to keep herself in, and as said before, for a situation she chose to stay in over the welfare of her children. And all of this absolutely also applies to Corey as well!

The cheating has been going on for YEARS, well before they separated. The screenshots she shared way back when were from one of the first IOS systems of iPhones. So, she’s had plenty of time and then some to grieve Corey’s wrong doings.

Also, she definitely does not have ODD nor does she have BPD. I understand speculating a diagnoses may make her behaviours seem more sensible to some, but that’s not the case here and let’s not use mental health as an excuse for her being a tit person, surrounded by enablers.
Ok we don’t know she does. But you don’t know she doesn’t. I’m not excusing any of her behavior. There’s clearly help she can get if she is. But some of her behaviors are similar to bipolar.

Reactions: 11

Oh wow good catch with the iOS thing! Wooowwwww thats crazy. So she knew and she kept popping out kids? And i mean i kno thats quite common sadly but considering she doesn't like being a mom after sky you'd have thought she would have seen that wasnt going to stop the cheating....maybe she thot a son would stop it....which is crazy imagine birthing all these tiny humans as some sort of pawn on your games? This is all so crazy. Would explain why shes soooo pressed he moved on if in her mind she's thinking she she had all these kids to keep him and in the end it didnt work and now shes got three kids to take care of when she doesn't want to. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

No one is excusing her behavior. We just notice very obvious patterns.

Ok we don’t know she does. But you don’t know she doesn’t. I’m not excusing any of her behavior. There’s clearly help she can get if she is. But some of her behaviors are similar to bipolar.
Of course, it goes both ways. So under the presumption she may have it, the bits and pieces we as outsiders are able to pick up through social media alone then show it would be borderline, very mild BPD. In that case, she wouldn’t exhibit manic episodes the same way otherwise she definitely would not be glued to her Instagram the way she is. So even with that, she would be right minded enough to be aware of the poor care, lack of stability, and all else she is subjecting her children to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No Easter pictures but of course there’s gonna be pictures so she can still get some of the free tit these kids have to wear.
I wish we had an eye roll react option. Lol.

I agree. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her. The bpd she has in my book is witch disorder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No Easter pictures but of course there’s gonna be pictures so she can still get some of the free tit these kids have to wear.
Tacky free tit. Those poor girls. I would not have my daughter wear this! Those girls are so starving for their mom's attention and approval and all she cares about is promoting these hardly could be called "boutiques" :sick:

100% this!

Reactions: 18

Omg how were you able to tell about the iOS system being outdated? I just looked at the screenshot I have of her receipts lol but I wasn’t able to figure out how you were able to tell. That’s wild though!

Reactions: 10
Omg how were you able to tell about the iOS system being outdated? I just looked at the screenshot I have of her receipts lol but I wasn’t able to figure out how you were able to tell. That’s wild though!
Can i seeeeee? Please? 🤣

Reactions: 6
Can i seeeeee? Please? 🤣
For some reason I’ve never been able to figure out how to post screenshots on here...can someone post a screenshot of how you post a screenshot? 😂😂 I’m not sure if it’s because I use my iPad, not a computer, but I’ve tried pressing a bunch of different buttons and nothing works :/

Reactions: 6
Explains Tracy perfectly lol

Attachments

• Haha
For some reason I’ve never been able to figure out how to post screenshots on here...can someone post a screenshot of how you post a screenshot? 😂😂 I’m not sure if it’s because I use my iPad, not a computer, but I’ve tried pressing a bunch of different buttons and nothing works :/
Here girl! Go to the bottom of the feed, click “Attach Files”, then “Post Reply” once they are uploaded.

In regards to how you’re able to tell, it’s as easy as just the look of it, especially if you’ve been with an iPhone through all the upgrades/updates. Same with Androids with whatever their software is called.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.