Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she photoshopped skylars face in this pic to make it skinnier? That jaw line .. this looks like big Ts bobble head pics
2D82E051-4F7F-4053-A07A-F00262B6937D.png
25A6AB8A-B1A8-44C3-8ADF-A46D43AABEFD.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Here girl! Go to the bottom of the feed, click “Attach Files”, then “Post Reply” once they are uploaded.
So weird, it doesn’t show that option for me! It just shows “post reply” and “preview”. Maybe I have to update some setting or like I said maybe it’s because I’m on a mobile device. But thanks anyway girl!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think she photoshopped skylars face in this pic to make it skinnier? That jaw line .. this looks like big Ts bobble head pics View attachment 515732View attachment 515734
I don't know about photoshopped jawline but her eyes look so sad. She looks like she could burst into tears at a moments notice. Almost looks like TRex just finished yelling at her for the perfect pose. Those little girls are not allowed to be little girls when the TRex is around So sad. 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don't know about photoshopped jawline but her eyes look so sad. She looks like she could burst into tears at a moments notice. Almost looks like TRex just finished yelling at her for the perfect pose. Those little girls are not allowed to be little girls when the TRex is around So sad. 😥
One of the earlier pics in that post it looked like she was crying. Her eyes were red and watery. I don’t doubt she was crying. It def looks either photoshopped or a filter applied.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Tracy is a stereotypical 15 year old when it comes to men. She is obsessed with them, and her status in relation to them. She is absolutely destroyed over her divorce with Corey, and I’m sure we all can relate to that extreme of hurt over an ended relationship, but her disgusting pride doesn’t just let her say how HURT she is. She’s in a constant state of anger, that’s who she is, that’s her norm. I understand that type of pain taking everything out of you to the point people drop out of school, stop showing up at work, etc., but this bleep has THREE lives she chose to be responsible for. SHE admitted to being far too prideful to ever ask for help, at the cost of her own children's vital developmental years!

Y’all have much bigger hearts than me showing her even an ounce of sympathy for (as someone previously mentioned) a situation she actively chooses to keep herself in, and as said before, for a situation she chose to stay in over the welfare of her children. And all of this absolutely also applies to Corey as well!

The cheating has been going on for YEARS, well before they separated. The screenshots she shared way back when were from one of the first IOS systems of iPhones. So, she’s had plenty of time and then some to grieve Corey’s wrong doings.

Also, she definitely does not have ODD nor does she have BPD. I understand speculating a diagnoses may make her behaviours seem more sensible to some, but that’s not the case here and let’s not use mental health as an excuse for her being a tit person, surrounded by enablers.
Soooooo well said! Thank you for your input! 100% the truth! I agree Enough with the armchair psychologist stuff… Tracy is just a garbage person, no if, and’s or but’s about it. 😬

Reactions: 14
Soooooo well said! Thank you for your input! 100% the truth! I agree Enough with the armchair psychologist stuff… Tracy is just a garbage person, no if, and’s or but’s about it. 😬
Like I said before. I don’t know if she has a mental illness and you don’t know that she doesn’t. Something is off with her. She could just be a bad person. But she could have a clinical issue. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Either way she needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish we had an eye roll react option. Lol.

I agree. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her. The bpd she has in my book is witch disorder.

there is!! Use this emoji... 🙄🙄🙄!
I love it! Use it all the time!!

Edit: you meant on Tattle when you hold down the “like” option 😩😂. My bad! I’m on my third glass of wine and counting down the minutes until it’s bed time for my kids because THEY GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! 😂 This spring break was LONG since we couldn’t really enjoy the nice weather like we would’ve been able to pre-covid. Also rained majority of the time! Lots of tears, lots of made up activities, lots of food being made and a tit ton of messes to clean up. I’m ready to get back to a routine!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely. She (or whoever the hell actually looks after them) doesn't give those kids a decent diet and it shows unfortunately.
So much yes! Not to be rude but my first impression of skyler is she kind of resembles a dead girl. Her eyes are creepy dark and sad. Really telling of what’s going on behind the scenes. Tracy is a monster.

• Sad
Personally I think she just has narcissistic personality disorder. I used to think she wasn't a full blown narcissist, only narcissistic but had a heart in there deep down - not anymore. I've had so many narcissists in my life throughout my life and she hits all the boxes. I have a couple bipolar people in my family and I don't think she is that. The way she uses her kids as props, no accountability, always the victim, sex obsessed, insecure but tries to act confident, no empathy, pathological liar but believes her own lies. I could go on all day. Narcissists truly believe everyone else is the bad guy. They will never ever ever see their wrongs. Even if they apologize, it's not genuine, it's manipulation. They truly believe their tit. The way she seeks constant validation is fuel. She cannot live without this fuel. Bipolar people act erratic but Tracy needs attention/fuel to survive or she would combust in a corner. She will never be low key. She pretends she wants a private life but she would never be able to. That's why she has to post that we will never know her man. Instead of living it, a private life is as private does, she needs to broadcast anything - delusion, selfie, quote. Sorry I could go on all day on this topic but yeah I'd bet my life on her having NPD.
Oh one more thing -- another thing narcissist do is say the other person is a narcissist. Classic move. That's why she said Corey is one. It's all so transparent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Definitely. She (or whoever the hell actually looks after them) doesn't give those kids a decent diet and it shows unfortunately.
I don’t think it’s a decent diet that’s an issue.... they are children caught in a very nasty divorce, bounced from house to house and 2 parents who checked the duck out on them. That sad drawn look Skylar has, that girl has the weight of the world on her shoulders and nobody is helping her work through it. She looks like she has CPTSD, and she probably either doesn’t eat her food or she binges on food then doesn’t eat for a while. She looks like all she ever wants to do is cry and be left alone. My heart breaks for those kids.

Personally I think she just has narcissistic personality disorder. I used to think she wasn't a full blown narcissist, only narcissistic but had a heart in there deep down - not anymore. I've had so many narcissists in my life throughout my life and she hits all the boxes. I have a couple bipolar people in my family and I don't think she is that. The way she uses her kids as props, no accountability, always the victim, sex obsessed, insecure but tries to act confident, no empathy, pathological liar but believes her own lies. I could go on all day. Narcissists truly believe everyone else is the bad guy. They will never ever ever see their wrongs. Even if they apologize, it's not genuine, it's manipulation. They truly believe their tit. The way she seeks constant validation is fuel. She cannot live without this fuel. Bipolar people act erratic but Tracy needs attention/fuel to survive or she would combust in a corner. She will never be low key. She pretends she wants a private life but she would never be able to. That's why she has to post that we will never know her man. Instead of living it, a private life is as private does, she needs to broadcast anything - delusion, selfie, quote. Sorry I could go on all day on this topic but yeah I'd bet my life on her having NPD.
Oh one more thing -- another thing narcissist do is say the other person is a narcissist. Classic move. That's why she said Corey is one. It's all so transparent.
You checked all the boxes here! My ex was just like Tracy in man form. They’re the exact same. Super manipulative (and proud of it), like to bully people, always the victim, always bragging about themselves but insecure af inside, put on this facade of being unbothered and confident, never see a fault in their actions, always belittling everyone’s feelings and then saying “it’s a joke”, and extremely materialistic. The few narcissists I’ve known also had drinking problems. He also liked to act like he had a line of girls waiting to date him similar to how Tracy pretends all these men are in her DMs!

also this could be because skylar is the oldest so maybe she remembers and has seen the worst of their crumbling marriage and is scarred by it...by anyone have predictions as to why Jada seems so unbothered by it?

Last edited:
I do think NPD fits better than bipolar. Who knows and it really doesn’t matter. She needs to be in therapy (everyone does tbh). What’s she’s going through is traumatic regardless of how much she brought it upon herself.
Those poor kids are gonna have some serious issues later in life.

Jayden is unbothered because she has been shuffled aside since the beginning. Skylar has been the golden child and her world has been turned upside down.

You’re prob right! I was trying to figure out what she meant, that makes total sense lol
All bets are off then, let’s see what the podcast brings tomorrow! (Thank you to any and all who are real ones who listen to it. I can’t bare to do it anymore.)

Reactions: 18
I don’t think it’s a decent diet that’s an issue.... they are children caught in a very nasty divorce, bounced from house to house and 2 parents who checked the duck out on them. That sad drawn look Skylar has, that girl has the weight of the world on her shoulders and nobody is helping her work through it. She looks like she has CPTSD, and she probably either doesn’t eat her food or she binges on food then doesn’t eat for a while. She looks like all she ever wants to do is cry and be left alone. My heart breaks for those kids.
The thing that sucks for them is they don’t have 1 parent that will fight for them. My sibling is in the middle of divorce and has 2 children as well. The ex is a DRUNK and cares more about drinking then seeing the children. My sibling has full custody and my nieces and they are 100% happier and thriving without their drunk of a parent their lives. They are lucky they have another parent to lean on for love and nurturing. Big T’s have their grandparents and aunts. It’s heartbreaking.[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.