Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked out her page. That school Julian was rolling down the hill at is a school right around the corner from her parents. 10 bucks the kids are with her parents where she had to leave them and now she's just visiting her friends. Prove me wrong big t. Let's see a video of them with you right now then I'll believe you have custody of atleast the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tracy’s just salty because she actually has to spend time with her kids and can’t be off partying. She’s a jealous twit

oh that’s right, you don’t have custody of your children big T🦖

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On the photos T posted of Julian holding the doll with the cochlear implants.. he’s in jammies, looks like either just woke up from or going to bed. We all know that’s not at T’s house, or his bed. He lives at GiGi’s. Someone commented asking what the band around Julian’s head is for because she’s seen lots of kids with cochlear implants but never seen them with a headband. Big T commented it’s to hold the implants in place. I figured that was the reason, however the girls comment made me intrigued. A quick google image of toddlers with cochlear implants will show not one pic has a child using a headband to keep them in place. I get every kid is different - but I’ve said from day one I’ve noticed some signs and actions similar to those with Autism.. could it be due to another condition, he is erratic and therefore more prone to ripping it off? Just speculation but as a social worker since he was young I had a feeling he may have another diagnose besides being deaf. Cue Big T leaving the doctors appointment with Julian a few months ago then posting how she hates bad news and it was a tit day. Maybe she got something else confirmed? Of course this is all speculation so please don’t come for me - it’s just my opinion!! (Housewives crossover for anyone who gets it LOL)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
On the photos T posted of Julian holding the doll with the cochlear implants.. he’s in jammies, looks like either just woke up from or going to bed. We all know that’s not at T’s house, or his bed. He lives at GiGi’s. Someone commented asking what the band around Julian’s head is for because she’s seen lots of kids with cochlear implants but never seen them with a headband. Big T commented it’s to hold the implants in place. I figured that was the reason, however the girls comment made me intrigued. A quick google image of toddlers with cochlear implants will show not one pic has a child using a headband to keep them in place. I get every kid is different - but I’ve said from day one I’ve noticed some signs and actions similar to those with Autism.. could it be due to another condition, he is erratic and therefore more prone to ripping it off? Just speculation but as a social worker since he was young I had a feeling he may have another diagnose besides being deaf. Cue Big T leaving the doctors appointment with Julian a few months ago then posting how she hates bad news and it was a tit day. Maybe she got something else confirmed? Of course this is all speculation so please don’t come for me - it’s just my opinion!! (Housewives crossover for anyone who gets it LOL)
He also has balance issues. If you watch the video in her story where he’s running up the hill he’s off balance.

Everyone I’ve seen with the cochlear they are magnetic and attach to their head automatically. So I think you’re on to something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There are different styles of cochlears and his are the behind the ear type which is hard for kids to keep on, I’ve seen lots of cochlear kids wearing headbands. You can search Etsy, they are all over the place. The circular part further back on his head is where the magnet attaches. Some of the newer processors just have this part so you don’t need a headband. Some models also have hair clips instead of the behind the ear piece. I think he just has a slightly older model.

Reactions: 16
There are different styles of cochlears and his are the behind the ear type which is hard for kids to keep on, I’ve seen lots of cochlear kids wearing headbands. You can search Etsy, they are all over the place. The circular part further back on his head is where the magnet attaches. Some of the newer processors just have this part so you don’t need a headband. Some models also have hair clips instead of the behind the ear piece. I think he just has a slightly older model.
I do remember Julian having the kind with hair clips a while back ago now that you mention it.

Reactions: 7
Could it be part of her anger is that they never really did a vacation like that before? They didn't even go on a real honeymoon if I remember correctly. They just went to Atlantic City for the weekend. They went to the DR for Julie's wedding and that was really it from what I'm trying to remember throughout the years.

Also - make sure you ladies have two factor authentication. Someone kept trying to log into my old account so I made a new one.

Reactions: 10
1.Her post holding Justin, she specifically wrote she is spending Easter with her kids. I don't believe her. She would've posted a group pic with all of them and the baby to show us she is with them .
2. The story of Julain rolling down the hill, where are the girls? And again, I don't think she was the one filming. We would've heard her voice and her obnoxious fake loud laugh .
3. The post of the girls wearing those hideous polyester oversized rainbow dresses looking like 🤡🤡, do their sneakers look 3 sizes too big as usual?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
1.Her post holding Justin, she specifically wrote she is spending Easter with her kids. I don't believe her. She would've posted a group pic with all of them and the baby to show us she is with them .
2. The story of Julain rolling down the hill, where are the girls? And again, I don't think she was the one filming. We would've heard her voice and her obnoxious fake loud laugh .
3. The post of the girls wearing those hideous polyester oversized rainbow dresses looking like 🤡🤡, do their sneakers look 3 sizes too big as usual?

All signs point to that she doesn’t have them not one picture of them all together. No showing off tacky free outfits from Reese’s Hair Pieces. No Easter baskets. No Easter egg hunts.

Reactions: 32
If you notice in the pic of her holding Justin, there is a birthday balloon behind her. It’s for Sammy’s mom’s 60th. She was at Sammy’s mom’s house. She definitely did not spend Easter with her kids because we all know she would have posted the tacky matching outfits and then looking for eggs and all of the Easter stuff that makes her look like a great mom.

Reactions: 31
Why is there SUCH an obsession with “PERFECT”. Her “perfect” engagement, her “perfect” marriage her “perfect” gender reveal to skylar (at a race track), her “perfect” photo shoots... now her “perfect” nephews. ENOUGH.

Reactions: 26
Hey Tracy here’s a shot of Ashley and her kid. Just one of many and all the things she did with her daughter today. Why haven’t we seen pic of your kids and their Easter outfits? Their baskets? Their egg hunts? The good time they’ve had today doing kid things? Could it be because you’re not with them? 🤔 What a shame that this is what she’s become. Those poor kids.

However this looks like a satanic Easter bunny. Lol
Yes the sneakers are huge and not Air Force like someone commented. They aren’t Nike at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have not noticed that!
Does anyone follow her mom on IG? I wonder if there are Easter pics there of the kids
I wouldn't put it past her seeing she photoshopped jadas booty. But boobies on a 6 year old?!?! I can't even

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.