Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah something is up... notice in the picture of her and Julie’s baby she has on no makeup. That is very unusual for her, especially at a social gathering. I think she’s really going thru it, you can see still see the bags under her eyes even tho she face tuned it. Why wouldn’t she at least post pics that her parents took of the kid’s easter activities. What the duck is going on people!!

Reactions: 19
Big T, paging big T. Where the duck are your kids and why aren’t you spending Easter with them? Why haven’t we seen a photo of them WITH you?

• Haha
Ok... i don’t think the kids are in the state... i think they are near VT, something tells me Gigi and poppa took the kids away for the week during spring break.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hey Tracy here’s a shot of Ashley and her kid. Just one of many and all the things she did with her daughter today. Why haven’t we seen pic of your kids and their Easter outfits? Their baskets? Their egg hunts? The good time they’ve had today doing kid things? Could it be because you’re not with them? 🤔 What a shame that this is what she’s become. Those poor kids.

However this looks like a satanic Easter bunny. Lol

Yes the sneakers are huge and not Air Force like someone commented. They aren’t Nike at all.
I saw that comment about the shoes being Air Forces 😂 I actually lol’d. They are 100% not Nikes

• Haha
  • Heart
The picture with Julie’s son (peep how she tried to stage the picture.... it’s comical) is from Sammy’s mom’s party. I’m guessing that Sammy’s mom & Tracy’s mom are also friends so everyone was there.

we’ve long speculated that Julian has more issues than just his deafness & balance due to his deafness, I think it can be confirmed that there is way more to it. I believe Tracy couldn’t deal with it, so her parents stepped in. As for the headband, it could be from him being on the spectrum or it could just be that Tracy went a long time with him not wearing them that now getting him to wear them is an issue.

I believe Tracy is in a dark place... but I don’t think she wants to come out of it because she likes the attention it brings her.

Reactions: 30
Yeah something is up... notice in the picture of her and Julie’s baby she has on no makeup. That is very unusual for her, especially at a social gathering. I think she’s really going thru it, you can see still see the bags under her eyes even tho she face tuned it. Why wouldn’t she at least post pics that her parents took of the kid’s easter activities. What the duck is going on people!!
She's going through it probably because she lost her kids for the time being because of her selfishness. I looked at the picture of her holding Julia's child and the way she's hugging him and everything you said is because it makes her miss her child and she probably realizes what an ass she was. Then right after that she posts this year taught her to be strong. Well considering they've been separated way before this past year must mean she fkd up this year majorly on her own. I think she did finally hit some type of rock bottom. I just don't have it in me to feel bad for her. Boowhoo big t...you're sad because you put yourself and your needs before your extremely young children's needs and it bit you in the ass. If anything I'm glad whatever happened did happen. She wasn't able to royally fk those kids up for life. They still have a chance. She needs to grow tf up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's going through it probably because she lost her kids for the time being because of her selfishness. I looked at the picture of her holding Julia's child and the way she's hugging him and everything you said is because it makes her miss her child and she probably realizes what an ass she was. Then right after that she posts this year taught her to be strong. Well considering they've been separated way before this past year must mean she fkd up this year majorly on her own. I think she did finally hit some type of rock bottom. I just don't have it in me to feel bad for her. Boowhoo big t...you're sad because you put yourself and your needs before your extremely young children's needs and it bit you in the ass. If anything I'm glad whatever happened did happen. She wasn't able to royally fk those kids up for life. They still have a chance. She needs to grow tf up.
Agreed with everything here. If the speculations on her losing custody are in fact true, we still see her on those lives with Reggie obviously still taking some sort of drugs or self medicating or whatever it is she does. That enough tells us she doesn’t care enough about being a present mother or getting her kids back to change her ways.

Oh I totally agree! I hope y’all don’t think I was saying I felt sorry for her, this is just more evidence that she has lost custody of her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agreed with everything here. If the speculations on her losing custody are in fact true, we still see her on those lives with Reggie obviously still taking some sort of drugs or self medicating or whatever it is she does. That enough tells us she doesn’t care enough about being a present mother or getting her kids back to change her ways.
Just a thought and please don't come at me for this....maybe she was poppin pills while pregnant and that's why Julian has some issues. It would'nt be unheard of. Already stressed with 2 toddlers. Husband is selling pills and using them. I've seen it with people I know. Then maybe there was a clean moment and when she and Corey split she spiraled again. Who knows. Just a thought

Reactions: 22
Definitely and I don't know for sure. One thing I feel like I can say with absolute certainty is something is up with her concerning her kids. Possibly she asked her parents to step in because she was overwhelmed(I doubt this one) or they stepped in because they saw something they didn't like going on or the state stepped in. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Epsteins called the state on her. Divorce can be viscous and big t can be viscous. Tata might have just been a spy this whole time or I put nothing past Raven and her obvious disgust for big t and wanting to protect her brother. Who knows the possibilities are endless. Something is up though

Reactions: 24
Definitely and I don't know for sure. One thing I feel like I can say with absolute certainty is something is up with her concerning her kids. Possibly she asked her parents to step in because she was overwhelmed(I doubt this one) or they stepped in because they saw something they didn't like going on or the state stepped in. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Epsteins called the state on her. Divorce can be viscous and big t can be viscous. Tata might have just been a spy this whole time or I put nothing past Raven and her obvious disgust for big t and wanting to protect her brother. Who knows the possibilities are endless. Something is up though
Another interesting thing is her mom is constantly posting positive comments on Tracy’s Insta posts. I know her parents are huge enablers of her bad behavior but I know if I was spiraling that bad, my mom wouldn’t be posting things like “you’re doing great” on my pics lol. Her parents must really walk on eggshells around her. Idk the whole thing is just odd.

Reactions: 28
Just a thought and please don't come at me for this....maybe she was poppin pills while pregnant and that's why Julian has some issues. It would'nt be unheard of. Already stressed with 2 toddlers. Husband is selling pills and using them. I've seen it with people I know. Then maybe there was a clean moment and when she and Corey split she spiraled again. Who knows. Just a thought
You could be right. She may have had a moment of weakness. She already had a full plate with the girls. She just doesn’t know how to manage her stress which doesn’t help since she has been acting so sloppy since she found out Corey moved on and she hadn’t. That’s stressful enough already but she just can’t put her stress into positive things for herself like eating healthy, working out, trying to be a better mom, anything else we recommend to her on here. She puts her stress into negative like talking people down, physical fights (we saw both of these on camera that she was never told to do - those were her real reactions), posts stupid memes all day long, etc. If she would just go to therapy, even once, i feel like she could learn one positive thing for her life. She’s just in a downward spiral with no slowing down and just gaining speed as time goes on

• Heart
I am willing to bet she asked her parents to step in bc she was overwhelmed. She mentioned something to this effect not too long. I don't think the state stepped in or anything like that. It takes a lot to get your kids taken away and she seems to have so much pride I don't even think, as sneaky as she is, she'd be able to pull it off, especially for this long. But yeah, if we were speculating about her having her kids full time or not, this weekend proved she doesn't. I expected a "my parents wanted grandparents time with them" bs post but not even that. Sis, really threw in the towel it appears.

• Heart
I am willing to bet she asked her parents to step in bc she was overwhelmed. She mentioned something to this effect not too long. I don't think the state stepped in or anything like that. It takes a lot to get your kids taken away and she seems to have so much pride I don't even think, as sneaky as she is, she'd be able to pull it off, especially for this long. But yeah, if we were speculating about her having her kids full time or not, this weekend proved she doesn't. I expected a "my parents wanted grandparents time with them" bs post but not even that. Sis, really threw in the towel it appears.
99% agree. If she was using drugs not prescribed to her I could see them easily being taken and I do think she is that nuts to try and pull off faking it for the gram lol. She most def threw in the towel this weekend. Probably because she's sad about Corey being in pr.

On the photos T posted of Julian holding the doll with the cochlear implants.. he’s in jammies, looks like either just woke up from or going to bed. We all know that’s not at T’s house, or his bed. He lives at GiGi’s. Someone commented asking what the band around Julian’s head is for because she’s seen lots of kids with cochlear implants but never seen them with a headband. Big T commented it’s to hold the implants in place. I figured that was the reason, however the girls comment made me intrigued. A quick google image of toddlers with cochlear implants will show not one pic has a child using a headband to keep them in place. I get every kid is different - but I’ve said from day one I’ve noticed some signs and actions similar to those with Autism.. could it be due to another condition, he is erratic and therefore more prone to ripping it off? Just speculation but as a social worker since he was young I had a feeling he may have another diagnose besides being deaf. Cue Big T leaving the doctors appointment with Julian a few months ago then posting how she hates bad news and it was a tit day. Maybe she got something else confirmed? Of course this is all speculation so please don’t come for me - it’s just my opinion!! (Housewives crossover for anyone who gets it LOL)
before she said he was deaf, I wondered why his head was so wobbly. It just didn’t align with other babies his age. And he seemed to still have balance issues in her video of him walking up the incline before rolling down the lawn. I agree that it seems he has other issues beyond deafness.

It it just me or does it look like skylar had boobs already?!? My god I pray this isn't photoshopped.
My daughter always had “cleavage” as a child and grew up to be so large breasted that she had reduction surgery. Sky might just have her mom and Gigi’s genes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She 100% does not have her kids today. Why would she only post a pic of her with a baby thats not even hers and none of her own kids with easter eggs, outfits, etc? Where is the usual big deal made of all the holidays? She posted the girls in those horrid dresses for rainbow day but zero for easter?!

At least make it kind of believable 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
99% agree. If she was using drugs not prescribed to her I could see them easily being taken and I do think she is that nuts to try and pull off faking it for the gram lol. She most def threw in the towel this weekend. Probably because she's sad about Corey being in pr.
Its totally OK for her to be sad over him still. But she should stop saying how she checked out first, all her post and actions show she wasn't.

Reactions: 21
I don’t believe for one second that she’s upset she doesn’t have those kids. She doesn’t want them! It’s good riddance to her. All she wants them for is a picture here and there to fake it on the gram and she’s even getting tired of that now. I hope both of them lost custody and never regain it back. Look at the damage they’ve done already.. skylars teeth, the way they treat Jayden, kids always look dirty, Julian wears girls clothing, they all wear ill fitting clothes, and they all look miserable and exhausted!

• Heart
Why does she always post pics then delete them? I’ve noticed she posted 2 different things with roses in them and now they’re both deleted. I wondered if they were to corey bc I know they had a thing with roses and he has that tat for her of the rose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.