Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok big t we all know you never wear bras but on the one day you choose to wear a ‘bra’ you wear this stank ass thing under your shirt?? At a play date??? Who are you trying to look sexy for. Such trash!!
I know his wife can’t stand her. Imagine your husband tagged in a pic like this? Oof.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
DA06E614-28A6-49A2-9478-4C6BFF7A6682.jpeg
B40705F4-10E7-4D69-9F36-305F65B40559.jpeg

I think she really really misses her former life and shes not enjoying her kids early years cos shes too busy missing the past. Which sucks for the kids. But if living with her parents helps her start being with the kids more then i hope it works out....the balls in her court she can take this as a restart to her life and she can fix herself or she can just stay in her cycle of misery

Reactions: 25
Listen, I love Body but I wouldn’t play it it front of little kids. Tf is wrong with her? Cant she play age appropriate music for preschoolers?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that a white bandage under her tank top? It doesn't look like part of her 'bra' to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
See making them seem like teens or adults.

Normally I can’t tell when she photo shops but you can see right here her chin and her face or Photoshop to high heaven.

And look at Christie doing her ASL her daughter Charlie has cochlear implant and talks and goes to school and knows ASL. Christie knows ASL and her other two kids know how sign and. AND she stopped putting her kids on Instagram because she said they are not old enough to decide if they want to be on there so she just puts now herself.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 525349View attachment 525350
I think she really really misses her former life and shes not enjoying her kids early years cos shes too busy missing the past. Which sucks for the kids. But if living with her parents helps her start being with the kids more then i hope it works out....the balls in her court she can take this as a restart to her life and she can fix herself or she can just stay in her cycle of misery
Her boobs are always all up in whatever guy she’s posing with’s face 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her boobs are always all up in whatever guy she’s posing with’s face 🙄
Maybe it’s me, but I think she has a thing for that BB guy. Like anytime she’s around him, she’s like super disrespectful towards his wife with the way she’s all up in his face and on him and her body language.

Reactions: 31
Maybe it’s me, but I think she has a thing for that BB guy. Like anytime she’s around him, she’s like super disrespectful towards his wife with the way she’s all up in his face and on him and her body language.
I agree. I have a male friend that I knew WAY before his wife. She and I became good friends later. BUT when I see them I say hi and I hug her first. Always. Because even tho he was my friend first, she is his wife. And she is owed that respect. Not that I would put my boobs up in anyone’s husbands personal space anyway. Tracy is just disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
GuYzZ sToP!! That’s her best friend and obviously she can’t be racist cause that’s her best friend 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the hell wears that to a PLAY DATE?!! Omg bb’s wife is definitely hardcore judging her and calling her a bleep behind her back. She better keep a close eye on the way tracy likes to act like a pick me girl around bb (and all men for that matter). I wouldn’t be surprised if his wife and Bb both laugh at her behind her back 😂

also that one Insta post where she looks like she’s gonna kiss Bb’s son, I swear she would’ve if he didn’t move away. She should know better than to kiss someone else’s child (ESPECIALLY in a pandemic but even in a normal world). And Tracy is gross so who knows where her dirty lips have been......

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She and I are on the same weekend schedule regarding visits. So given that, I think she’ll be out doing her thing next weekend. But we’ll have to wait and see

I love cage bras! (I wear them all the time lol) I think it would have been less jarring had she chosen a black top. Or done the cage thing under something sheer so that it was less •LOOK AT MY TITS• but more power to her
I love cage bra’s, but I definitely wouldnt wear one to a play date with kids & mums. Or if that was the only bra I had, Id cover it with a shirt that came up higher 😂 Time & Place!

Who the hell wears that to a PLAY DATE?!! Omg bb’s wife is definitely hardcore judging her and calling her a bleep behind her back. She better keep a close eye on the way tracy likes to act like a pick me girl around bb (and all men for that matter). I wouldn’t be surprised if his wife and Bb both laugh at her behind her back 😂

also that one Insta post where she looks like she’s gonna kiss Bb’s son, I swear she would’ve if he didn’t move away. She should know better than to kiss someone else’s child (ESPECIALLY in a pandemic but even in a normal world). And Tracy is gross so who knows where her dirty lips have been......
She definitely would have. That boy curved her like every man in her life since Corey 🤣

Tracy has no respect for herself or those around her. She makes a fool of herself all the time because she is obsessed with documenting for social media, she can’t just be in the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the thing that angers me the most about Tracy, is that she cannot get her tit together for her kids. At a young age I was a mother of three, and found myself raising them completely on my own. Their father refused to work a “normal” job so the court wouldn’t garnish his wages to pay child support. He would only work under the table to support himself. He was physically, emotionally and financially absent from his children’s lives. But I never once felt sorry for myself or begged for child support, even though yes my children deserved it. I didn’t have the help of my parents to watch or transported my children to and from appointments. I worked two jobs and and made tit work so I could support my children without the help of anyone. By doing that I instilled a solid work ethic in my children. I never brought up or blamed their piece of tit father for my issues, never bad mouthed him or blamed him in front of them. I let them make their own opinion of him. In 23 years I’ve received $300 in “child support” and I’m not blasting my tit on IG or whatever else calling him out on the literal $100’s of thousands of dollars my kids are owed, not me. My kids are owed that money. She acts like she is owed the child support. My kids are now 23, 21 and 19 and all graduated with honors and are successful young adults. Tracy, for your children’s sake put down the damn phone, get up off your couch and find a full time job with health benefits and a retirement plan. Because you know damn well Instagram and TikTok don’t offer health, dental and a 401k. Your kids are watching you allow their grandparents to provide for you and them and you not having to have an actual job. They’re going to expect tit handed to them, just like you. Instead of bashing their father, and blaming him for your emotional instability, use that anger to better yourself instead of using it to tear others down. Use that anger to prove others wrong and because successful in real life not pretend successful on social media.
Exactly! By 20 my cousin had 3 baby boys with the low life, dead beat. In 20 years, she’s only receive 1 $25 check from their father. She’s managed to raise 3 young men on her own (with the help of family) one is in the Army, the other received a full scholarship to a prestigious university, and it looks like the third will also receive full scholarships. Tracy could NEVER do what my cousin did because she doesn’t have that fight in her, she’ll just continue to let her parents take care of everything.

MY house that I OWN doesn’t have a basement, just an attic. I’m sure YOUR parents’ home does though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly! By 20 my cousin had 3 baby boys with the low life, dead beat. In 20 years, she’s only receive 1 $25 check from their father. She’s managed to raise 3 young men on her own (with the help of family) one is in the Army, the other received a full scholarship to a prestigious university, and it looks like the third will also receive full scholarships. Tracy could NEVER do what my cousin did because she doesn’t have that fight in her, she’ll just continue to let her parents take care of everything.

MY house that I OWN doesn’t have a basement, just an attic. I’m sure YOUR parents’ home does though.
You’re absolutely right tracy could never do that. And good for your cousin for providing her sons that opportunity! I really think because Tracy doesn’t value education or school in any form, sadly that’s gonna be passed down to her kids. I hope they do well in school....but not having your parents’ support, interest, or help in anything education related has got to be discouraging when you’re so young. I can never see her even trying or wanting to help with their homework as elementary kids. Yeah Tara does but how often is that. Tracy is the type of mom who the only reason she’d give her kids to even go to college is to party and make friends.

Reactions: 14
I doubt Julian even knows Big T is his mom. She’s just some lady he sees every so often, nothing more. And I’m sure when she’s around him he can sense that she can’t stand him. She looks so awkward any time she’s with him. It’s like she doesn’t even know him or have any clue how to deal with him. Corey isn’t anything wonderful but when he’s actually around I don’t think he’s cruel to the kids like Trashbag is. I hope both of them chip in and buy a really nice Mother’s Day present for Skylar and Jayden’s real mom- Tara.

• Sad
  • Haha

My house does not either lol Tracy's the one in the basement now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.