Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she (and his father) let that boy constantly hit everyone around him? That video of him hitting that woman with the water pistol on her head isn’t cute.
With a bottle hanging out of his mouth. #trash 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
He’s old enough to know better if he’s been taught this is wrong. He can’t communicate, and his father literally posts videos encouraging him to hit and fight. This poor kid literally doesn’t stand a chance.
He’ll do it to the wrong kid at school and get it back twice as bad. They need to stop him now before that happens.

Reactions: 26
He’ll do it to the wrong kid at school and get it back twice as bad. They need to stop him now before that happens.
And then when he does it they’ll go crying to the kids parents you probably live in your moms basement with superhero sheets and you need to learn how to parent. Oh the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And then when he does it they’ll go crying to the kids parents you probably live in your moms basement with superhero sheets and you need to learn how to parent. Oh the irony.
Guaranteed! If Julian hits another kid at school and they hit back, Tracy would once again be the victim and pull the “who hits a deaf kid” card. She’s too ignorant to understand she caused it by not teaching him how to communicate and why you shouldn’t be violent. (I mean we can already assume he hits his sisters and no one bats an eye)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if the gathering at her parents was like a "welcome home" thing for tracy? Im sure she plays up the victim thing to her parents to get stuff, i imagine she played up being so depressed and sad from the divorce and having to move out of her place and her mom prob said have some people over to cheer you up and maybe the mom even encouraged her to ask over people with children so tracys kids would have kids to play with. Maybe living with her parents will be a good thing maybe theyll make her accountable and she'll start to turn her life around.

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does she seem like such a begger! She desperately looking for clout and other “italian new york/new jersey” celebrities to piggy back of and become famous. Does she want to join the housewives of new jersey next? Sorry tracy u have to actually own a house, have money and have a interesting personality! They are not going to want to watch u lying on the couch making tiktoks or getting drunk at your PARENTS SHORE HOUSE EVERY FREE WEEKEND. How will she make the producers edit her thunder thighs and triple chins??

i find her desperateness for fame laughable she is so desperate to become a celebrity lets me honest who in their right mind wants a birthday message from a unemployed bully who was on a basic tv show 10 years ago?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guaranteed! If Julian hits another kid at school and they hit back, Tracy would once again be the victim and pull the “who hits a deaf kid” card. She’s too ignorant to understand she caused it by not teaching him how to communicate and why you shouldn’t be violent. (I mean we can already assume he hits his sisters and no one bats an eye)
I’ve seen videos where Jayden looks very scared of him so he’s he hits them and gets away with it.

Reactions: 23
Is it just me or does she seem like such a begger! She desperately looking for clout and other “italian new york/new jersey” celebrities to piggy back of and become famous. Does she want to join the housewives of new jersey next? Sorry tracy u have to actually own a house, have money and have a interesting personality! They are not going to want to watch u lying on the couch making tiktoks or getting drunk at your PARENTS SHORE HOUSE EVERY FREE WEEKEND. How will she make the producers edit her thunder thighs and triple chins??

i find her desperateness for fame laughable she is so desperate to become a celebrity lets me honest who in their right mind wants a birthday message from a unemployed bully who was on a basic tv show 10 years ago?
It’s scary how desperate she is for fame & how she uses Julian and his deafness in hopes it will get her there.

I’ve seen videos where Jayden looks very scared of him so he’s he hits them and gets away with it.
she is genuinely petrified of him. They just laugh it off, they don’t correct him at all & it looks like he’s going to be big for his age, which is even scarier.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel so bad for Jayden being scared of her brother. I can't imagine how that is. I am sure it is very scary for her when adults don't stop him. Very ridiculous when all Julian does is hit everyone. Enough already. How does no one step in & put a stop to it like no we don't hit others. Not being able to communicate is no excuse at this point. Stepping in physically & not allowing him to follow through with hitting people isn't difficult. He would learn through repetition that is not how to behave. Same with the bottle the excuse will be because of his issues he needs comfort. What comfort would it be for him to have dental issues on top of his other problems? He will be in pain & lash out more. I hope they get him under control so he doesn't end up like Tracy one day, doing whatever & everyone makes excuses for the behavior because of this or that. The people around Tracy seem so dense to me. She says he is doing all this schooling & therapy. Well first they need to teach him to not hit people. When I first saw it a few years ago I understood but it's not funny. Act civilized Maloney family. I would never let my child go around hitting people no matter what. He could hurt another child and traumatize them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow her story today was a breath of fresh air. I really dislike her, but I'm not riding the hate train if I see she's trying to be in her kids' lives. I think she is living with mommy & daddy because if she wasn't, this little kiddie soiree wouldn't happen. You know this wasn't solely Tracy's idea of Sunday Funday. Where's her tequila and tongue videos? Lol! However, I'm glad she sucked it up and played the mommy role. It's nice to see. Now, stop tit-posting about your ex-husband and teach your son to keep his hands to himself (preferably in sign language) and then maybe you might get a compliment from me, T-Dawg! 😂

Here's how to sign "Don't Hit" btw, YA WELCOME!
3A528B80-02A9-4A36-BD0D-74CD113953BE.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok big t we all know you never wear bras but on the one day you choose to wear a ‘bra’ you wear this stank ass thing under your shirt?? At a play date??? Who are you trying to look sexy for. Such trash!!
I missed that, WOW trash is right!!! What the f*** is wrong with her!?!?! I have secondhand embarrassment. She is the cheapest trashiest woman. The other girl there at the playdate is naturally beautiful and here she is looking like that. Whyyyyy

Reactions: 19
So the divorce was final this week and she didn’t go all out on the town her first single Friday night? No thirsty posts drinking it up? Come to think of it she hasn’t posted like that in awhile (for her). Somethings up. 🧐
She and I are on the same weekend schedule regarding visits. So given that, I think she’ll be out doing her thing next weekend. But we’ll have to wait and see

Ok big t we all know you never wear bras but on the one day you choose to wear a ‘bra’ you wear this stank ass thing under your shirt?? At a play date??? Who are you trying to look sexy for. Such trash!!
I love cage bras! (I wear them all the time lol) I think it would have been less jarring had she chosen a black top. Or done the cage thing under something sheer so that it was less •LOOK AT MY TITS• but more power to her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.