Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only Rayven, Tara and Corey. TRex isn’t in the collage.
Yea she is in the picture with Corey in the center.

So Tracy didn’t post about her siblings. But she does everything a day late so let’s see if she does it today. She just loves posting about other kids doesn’t she? I know I’ve said this before but she lives in memes, bad romantic movies, TikTok and fantasy tv shows. She’s like a 12 year old girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think the thing that angers me the most about Tracy, is that she cannot get her tit together for her kids. At a young age I was a mother of three, and found myself raising them completely on my own. Their father refused to work a “normal” job so the court wouldn’t garnish his wages to pay child support. He would only work under the table to support himself. He was physically, emotionally and financially absent from his children’s lives. But I never once felt sorry for myself or begged for child support, even though yes my children deserved it. I didn’t have the help of my parents to watch or transported my children to and from appointments. I worked two jobs and and made tit work so I could support my children without the help of anyone. By doing that I instilled a solid work ethic in my children. I never brought up or blamed their piece of tit father for my issues, never bad mouthed him or blamed him in front of them. I let them make their own opinion of him. In 23 years I’ve received $300 in “child support” and I’m not blasting my tit on IG or whatever else calling him out on the literal $100’s of thousands of dollars my kids are owed, not me. My kids are owed that money. She acts like she is owed the child support. My kids are now 23, 21 and 19 and all graduated with honors and are successful young adults. Tracy, for your children’s sake put down the damn phone, get up off your couch and find a full time job with health benefits and a retirement plan. Because you know damn well Instagram and TikTok don’t offer health, dental and a 401k. Your kids are watching you allow their grandparents to provide for you and them and you not having to have an actual job. They’re going to expect tit handed to them, just like you. Instead of bashing their father, and blaming him for your emotional instability, use that anger to better yourself instead of using it to tear others down. Use that anger to prove others wrong and because successful in real life not pretend successful on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Post about Julian, aka Corey did duck all to help or support. Using her deaf son for another low blow. What a bitter, bitter girl.

Reactions: 20
Post about Julian, aka Corey did duck all to help or support. Using her deaf son for another low blow. What a bitter, bitter girl.
“my parents and I” no your parents do everything for that kid and getting him to his therapies. You’re too busy getting your gross lashes and nails done. And not even bothering to learn ASL

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In that video of him getting his ears activated she makes it seem like she’s crying, but there are no tears. At all. She acts like she’s doing all this hard work, getting him to therapy, the girls to school and all that. She doesn’t do any of it. Her parents do it. Tara has dome Skylar’s school more than she has. Then you have her being all excited that Julian is speaking and I know it’s not going to be perfect but I didn’t understand what he said in that video. This is why he and them all need to learn sign language in addition to trying to speak. The more he knows the more he can communicate.

Reactions: 29
The way she makes his deafness and treatment all about HER and how hard it is on HER is exactly why she is trash. Save those crocodile tears for the simps that you call "baddies".

Reactions: 26
Petty or not- I have two brothers and would never include an ex of theirs who was trashing him all over the internet in a siblings day post. No picture is that great that it needs to be included. That’s just me though- I would be dragging Tracy’s ass if she talked about my brother like that. Plus the whole gene thing- she wound literally be dead to me.
They are all scumbags she had no reason not to crop her out 🙄

Reactions: 11
“My parents and I” I caught onto that one. She’s an awful person.

Reactions: 16
WHY DOES JULIAN STILL HAVE A BOTTLE? His damn teeth are gonna be just like his sisters ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Now I'm watching Season 3, the grandma beauty pageant episode. Tracy's talking about how "Sicilian" her and her grandma are lmaooooooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here you go loves :)
Thanks! This post is pathetic . We all know if she had even taken him to ONE appointment she would be posting about it making it all about herself. But we are supppsed to believe after a post like this she’s been taking him to anything? Get the f outta here Tracy .

Reactions: 19
Why does she (and his father) let that boy constantly hit everyone around him? That video of him hitting that woman with the water pistol on her head isn’t cute.

Reactions: 30
So Tracy having all of her friends and their kids over to her Mom’s just solidified she lives there for me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
FYI, Julian doesn’t remotely respond to her until she mentions Gene, confirms to me that Tracy has never played an active role in his life. I’ve seen so many videos of babies getting their “ears” turned on, and they all have instant reactions to their mother’s voice....then there’s Julian who literally ignores her. Tracy’s post is to make herself feel better. Having everyone over today, is just her trying to prove that she’s present and active in her kids lives. This is all a horse and pony show.
Cropping out Corey is a bleep ass move. Tracy should be posting about her parents and all the work her parents do for Julian. She is still just the vessel.

• Heart
Why does she (and his father) let that boy constantly hit everyone around him? That video of him hitting that woman with the water pistol on her head isn’t cute.
He’s very aggressive and they don’t ever seem to do anything about it.

Reactions: 23
This is NOT cute. Not one bit. And take the damn bottle away. He’s old enough to know better.
He’s old enough to know better if he’s been taught this is wrong. He can’t communicate, and his father literally posts videos encouraging him to hit and fight. This poor kid literally doesn’t stand a chance.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I actually think Tara’s post might of been a dig at Tracy. “One thing you can’t hide, when your broken inside “. She can photoshop the tit out of her appearance - but she can’t do anything about how ugly her insides are.
That's how I took it also

Rayvens siblings day post - isn’t this Tracy ? Ugh why include her in anything at this point ?
No that is Raven.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.