Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really confused by her shirt at the play date. Like actually confused as to wtf is going on with it
She has to try and be her version of “sExY.” It’s so weird how she does it for play dates. The other two women she posted were dressed casually and appropriately. She has to be with her flapjack titties out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Funny how she never posts this interview. Could it be because she couldn’t add filters to it🤣
I just realized that neither of those last names are even hers lol.

Maybe it’s me, but I think she has a thing for that BB guy. Like anytime she’s around him, she’s like super disrespectful towards his wife with the way she’s all up in his face and on him and her body language.
I remember a looong time ago on IG, she tagged him in the post and told him he "needs to get his Black ass over here". But I guess he's okay, because he's still cool with her :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Big T hasn’t been posting Instagram stories of her TV watching her shows, hasn’t really been posting memes 247 lately... oh how come Big T?? Cuz you’re moved into mommy and daddies so they force you to actually parent and you’re realizing you don’t have time? Welcome to Motherhood! No posts of your house in over a week cuz you’re sleeping in mommy and daddies basement huh... Karma, she is not your friend sweetie

• Heart
Reactions: 35
On to Season 4. Corey just came on the screen, and I swear my brain cells disintegrated as soon as he opened his mouth. T just started babbling about how the want to get married, have kids super young etc :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Big T hasn’t been posting Instagram stories of her TV watching her shows, hasn’t really been posting memes 247 lately... oh how come Big T?? Cuz you’re moved into mommy and daddies so they force you to actually parent and you’re realizing you don’t have time? Welcome to Motherhood! No posts of your house in over a week cuz you’re sleeping in mommy and daddies basement huh... Karma, she is not your friend sweetie
Exactly why she’s been pretty boring lately, except for announcing her divorce and wearing inappropriate clothing to a play date

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you constantly have to tell people you're a "good mom" then clearly something ain't right. That's like people who say over and over that they are a "good person" when they clearly aren't. The projection is REALLLLL... all the things she makes fun of is LITERALLY happening to her. But we all know she is going to blame it on Corey as usual. This witch can never take responsibility for anything. If she spent time at a salon chair the same amount of time she spends getting her nails, hair, etc done she would be able to afford her 1 million sq townhome!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just catching up here, wait who said Jackie is sober? That broad drinks like a fish!!!!
I was going to say. She drinks like CRAZY. She also isn’t keeping much food down from what I hear. That she’s having issues with her weight loss surgery. Plus she’s done all these cosmetic procedures. She looks like that blonde muppet/donatella Versace.

I mean unless the stress of her husbands wandering eye is causing her issues?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m really wondering what’s actually happening with her. Most of what we discuss here is speculation. If she lost custody of her kids- would she be allowed to live with them at her moms? Her condo isn’t listed as being available for rent. I agree none of it makes sense. Bc it does seem like she rarely has them. But I know people who have lost custody - they weren’t allowed to live with the people who did have custody.

Reactions: 14
I’m really wondering what’s actually happening with her. Most of what we discuss here is speculation. If she lost custody of her kids- would she be allowed to live with them at her moms? Her condo isn’t listed as being available for rent. I agree none of it makes sense. Bc it does seem like she rarely has them. But I know people who have lost custody - they weren’t allowed to live with the people who did have custody.
Without a doubt I believe there is something going on with the kids whether legally or she just dumped them on her parents because she couldn't handle it by herself. I think she also likes to f with us because she reads here religiously. So she purposely might not be taking pics or videos at her place just to keep us guessing or maybe she's packing.
I'm not sure about the whole living with the people who have custody if you don't. I think you're right if I had to guess.
To add if she did loose them for a period of time maybe that's over now. Reunification is always their goal as long as she did whatever they required her to do and a judge okayed it. That much I know because I had a friend who lost her kids due to drug use and her apartment was filthy and a mess. She eventually got them back. I'd be lying if I even guessed how long she lost them for. This was atleast 3/4 years ago. Definitely 6 months but I believe under a year if I absolutely had to guess. This was in NJ too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The only thing i can think of her condo not being listed yet is because they had to clean it since she obviously never did. And of course, fix the damn smoke alarm

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was going to say. She drinks like CRAZY. She also isn’t keeping much food down from what I hear. That she’s having issues with her weight loss surgery. Plus she’s done all these cosmetic procedures. She looks like that blonde muppet/donatella Versace.

She has had way too many procedures agreed. I really think she is constantly posting pics of her all over her husband and appreciating him, all the mushy stuff because of his supposed wandering eye. If they were that happy and in love, idk if she’d be posting that so often. It’s the same way tracy would always post so many pics of her and Corey together acting all happy when their marriage was crumbling behind the scenes.

It just looks like she wants all the other girls to know he’s her husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

She said she hasn’t drank in five months and I am not going to be one to say she’s lying. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I really don't know of any other moms who post about how amazing they are as a mom, or how much praise is due to them. I know maaannny SAHM moms, none post like this.... And they deserve all the praise.... It's so odd that she always is sharing how great of a mommy and how selfless she is... Usually if you have to repeat it to people... Its not true 🤷🏻‍♀️
Typically, all of us moms feel great when we are praised by another person or our own children. I think all of us mothers can agree that if one of our kids or a friend makes a praise about us, we feel so uplifted. Who the duck praises themselves about their own mothering to kids she doesn't even have custody over. It means nothing Tracy, it means something when one of those 3 kids acknowledge you

Reactions: 23
Remember ladies, when women constantly talk and rave about their marriages/SO/love life etc...usually means they aren't as perfect as they claim.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Typically, all of us moms feel great when we are praised by another person or our own children. I think all of us mothers can agree that if one of our kids or a friend makes a praise about us, we feel so uplifted. Who the duck praises themselves about their own mothering to kids she doesn't even have custody over. It means nothing Tracy, it means something when one of those 3 kids acknowledge you
THIS. seriously. I’ve never seen a bigger dead beat talk about how much they love their kids. I’m with mine actually 24/7 and I want to rip my hair out and drink myself to sleep lmfao i don’t have time to post about anything on my kids. It’s weird to be reposting all the old pics she does too. She needs a straight jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait... I know this is probably a dumb/ annoying question but who’s Jackie?! TIA

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.