Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to try and be her version of “sExY.” It’s so weird how she does it for play dates. The other two women she posted were dressed casually and appropriately. She has to be with her flapjack titties out.
Im laying here nap trapped by my toddler trying not to SCREAM at flapjack titties

stop it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her hatred for Olivia is scary. This is 10+ years ago. You’re still allowing yourself to get THAT angry over someone being consistently late?
Also saying you have PTSD from a reality show is pretty inconsiderate to those who actually have it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I see they’re trying to save their lame ass podcast by talking about more Jerseylicious drama. I thought they claimed they weren’t going to talk about it anymore after that episode? 🤔🤔 obviously their ratings are so low they’re doing anything they can to get it back up since supposedly it was one of their most listened to episodes. It’s sad actually. All of the other cast has probably moved on and here she is clinging to her reality show fame 😒

Reactions: 27
Her hatred for Olivia is scary. This is 10+ years ago. You’re still allowing yourself to get THAT angry over someone being consistently late?
Also saying you have PTSD from a reality show is pretty inconsiderate to those who actually have it
YES! Even if she did have a form of PTSD from stuff that happened to her on the show- like you said- it’s been 10 YEARS. Seek therapy already. Why suffer for another decade over that and hold onto being that miserable??

Also, just out of curiosity ( I’m the novice astrologer who has discussed Tracy’s sign obsession before) does anyone know her Big 3? I know they had discussed them before on the podcast but I can’t remember what they were. I want to do a deep dive on those signs of hers and see what else I can find. I know it’s not a proven science, but you can put some really intriguing things together with the more you know about people’s signs 👀

Reactions: 17
I see they’re trying to save their lame ass podcast by talking about more Jerseylicious drama. I thought they claimed they weren’t going to talk about it anymore after that episode? 🤔🤔 obviously their ratings are so low they’re doing anything they can to get it back up since supposedly it was one of their most listened to episodes. It’s sad actually. All of the other cast has probably moved on and here she is clinging to her reality show fame 😒
Lmao. Now I'll actually listen to this episode. Anything is better then sex and dildos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here’s the link to the new thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Interesting you never hear any of the other former cast members talk about the show anymore, especially like this. She says she’s done and wants nothing to do with the show, yet here she is - talking about it. Again. Talking tit about Olivia. Again. Gosh how new is that like she didn’t speak bad about her during the whole show and continues to this day, nearly 8 years after the show ended. She is reaching. It is pathetic as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I could understand her having PTSD if they were treated the way the JS cast was way way way in the beginning, or really any MTV/ VH1 reality show cast where the alcohol is just flowing non stop because drunk people make for better views & drama. Except my understanding is that it wasn’t like that on this show. My understanding is that they were young and at different points in life. GiGi & Frankie you rooted for them to get married & have babies and just live out that stereotypical Italian American lifestyle. Olivia was the one who hadn’t really come into her own and was still figuring out who she was. Alexa was this sorta take no ish person who wasn’t going to let anybody stop her. Gayle wanted exposure, Anthony wanted to be the hip old uncle. Filly was the know nothing kid who thought this would launch a career for him. & Tracy was this go getter who you thought for sure she would make the leap to high end city salons.... yeah she was bitchy and rude but every show had someone like her so you didn’t think anything of it. Now 10 years later, Anthony’s a racist, sexist pig. Olivia has come into her own, Gayle has made herself somewhat of a staple, Alexa has completely spiraled in a sad crazy way. Filly secretly shades Tracy whenever he can. GiGi & Frankie never made it, but you realize they’re both happy where they are in life & Tracy’s holding onto this all in hopes of being relevant again.

The JS cast has said numerous times they never thought they would be where they are at & it’s mostly because of the fans.

Tracy doesn’t have PTSD, Tracy just uses the show as a crutch. She’s literally the only person from the show that still harps on being on the show. Everyone else has moved on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Dude shes sooo insane
She is a walking contradiction
"There was no script, they brought people in to rile me up and didnt tell me"
"They told me it was a docu soap"
Soo which is it? They gave u a script or not?
"They made us wait. Olivia thought she was more important than me so she would show up late and no one would say anything she would be six hours late. I wanted to leave." So she got paid to sit and have her makeup done but thats tooo much.
Jess is trying to be positive like ya it was bad but come on it had its good moments. And Tracy wont stop shes ranting like a madwoman. Over someone allegedly being late 🙄. The lies are so insane. Ive never watched the show only one episode i hate it. She hates it so much shes talking about it ten years later. Repeatedly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
YES! Even if she did have a form of PTSD from stuff that happened to her on the show- like you said- it’s been 10 YEARS. Seek therapy already. Why suffer for another decade over that and hold onto being that miserable??

Also, just out of curiosity ( I’m the novice astrologer who has discussed Tracy’s sign obsession before) does anyone know her Big 3? I know they had discussed them before on the podcast but I can’t remember what they were. I want to do a deep dive on those signs of hers and see what else I can find. I know it’s not a proven science, but you can put some really intriguing things together with the more you know about people’s signs 👀
10000%!!!! You cannot claim for 10 years 'you have PTSD' and never actively seek therapy or help.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"Oh olivias apartment was so messy they had to stage it." Hmm so funny that shes talking about that meanwhile shes a slob in real life or at least karma turned her into a slob for being such a witch. Sooo many ppl have said reality tv is like this. When it was happening tracy was lovinggggg it red carpets products etc and now that shes a has been with nooooooo chance of ever being on tv shes ranting like a crazy woman. It honestly isnt this deep. She got paid to sit in makeup and do some hair and sit in a chair and answer questions. Like this witch cant handle a real job ever. Ever. If she thought that was hard she could never do a real job. Hair stylists work longgggg hours on their feet most work 5-6 days a week. Tracy is the craziest ungrateful miserable loser. This is why everyone else from the show is happy now and tracy is a basement loser.

10000%!!!! You cannot claim for 10 years 'you have PTSD' and never actively seek therapy or help.
She has ptsd from "waiting for olivia who was always late" and from having to do those interview scenes. 🙄 i dunno shes just so fake. She gets sooo angry about something from 10 years ago. Like? Who cares. Shes such a liar. "I only remember episodes based on what outfit i wore that day" 🙄

Apparently tracy used to get paid 5,000$ To show up to club46 cus the owner would pay her to come to bring people in i dunno if i believe that
She said thats where she knows reggie from and reggie kinda looks like hes a fat bum now that doesnt come his hair so i dunno maybe tracy and reggie are both horrible people and their karma brought them to where they are in life

Tracy is so dumb. She thinks oh well the producers made me do xyz. But when olivia does soemthing its "she did it cus shes a spiteful witch" like tracy use ur sense if you're being "scripted" to do stuff dont you think maybe olivia is too?! I feel like if tracy was in a good place in her life currently she wouldnt be this bitter. Everyone else from jl seems like theyre happy now and none of them have "ptsd" or are raving about how they were made out to be a villain. Everyone was made out to look like some kinda character. Im sure they all cringe at the thought of certain things but who cares it was reality tv it launched most of their careers or was just a fun time for people no biggie. Tracy sounds like shes just a miserable spoiled brat who doesnt know how to work or be friends with ppl unless the ppl just agree with her every word 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Dude shes sooo insane
She is a walking contradiction
"There was no script, they brought people in to rile me up and didnt tell me"
"They told me it was a docu soap"
Soo which is it? They gave u a script or not?
"They made us wait. Olivia thought she was more important than me so she would show up late and no one would say anything she would be six hours late. I wanted to leave." So she got paid to sit and have her makeup done but thats tooo much.
Jess is trying to be positive like ya it was bad but come on it had its good moments. And Tracy wont stop shes ranting like a madwoman. Over someone allegedly being late 🙄. The lies are so insane. Ive never watched the show only one episode i hate it. She hates it so much shes talking about it ten years later. Repeatedly.
Okay now I’m low key curious about this BE episode... may have to try and listen to it. Don’t know how much of Tracy’s lies I can take tho.
She’s pathetic!!! This show was on air 10+ years ago! She clings to it because it’s literally the only thing she’s ever done with her life besides getting pregnant 3x’s and married/divorced. She’s never worked a day since the show and only has bad things to say about it. Really Tracy?? Was it really that bad? Being on red carpet’s, the center of attention and being able to film a reality show? Or are you just salty AF that you are now irrelevant while the rest of the cast members have moved on to bigger and better things. You don’t hear ANY of them talking about Jerseylicious. Why? Because they moved on and they have lives. They realize that this was over a decade ago. Come on Tracy… Get with the times.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Olivia sings the theme song! Did we know that? If i did i forgot it haha. Wooowwwwww tracy is bitching that they gave them free apartments in the same building (her gigi olivia and some producers) and tracys all "ew i lived in a place that had a pool and a concierge they made me look poor" girl you mean your parents paid for your rent? Gtfoh. This show paid your rent so whatever you made you coulda saved and bought a place for yourself or a car or something instead shes broke and living in her parents basement. KARMA.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Olivia sings the theme song! Did we know that? If i did i forgot it haha. Wooowwwwww tracy is bitching that they gave them free apartments in the same building (her gigi olivia and some producers) and tracys all "ew i lived in a place that had a pool and a concierge they made me look poor" girl you mean your parents paid for your rent? Gtfoh. This show paid your rent so whatever you made you coulda saved and bought a place for yourself or a car or something instead shes broke and living in her parents basement. KARMA.
Right…!? Don’t be salty Tracy that you weren’t smart enough to plan ahead and save your money, and buy yourself something substantial to fall back on like a house, investments etc. You are stuck in the past! You peaked in 2006. It’s been a downhill slope ever since. Jerseylicious helped delay the inevitable but I digress… Because here we are! I’m just laughing my ass off at the fact that they really think talking about jerseylicious is going to save their irrelevant podcast 😂 lmaoooooo how cringe! Imagine digging up all this dirt from 10 years ago and not even getting paid 🤡

Soooooo true lol 😂 She loves to act like she’s little Miss country club or whatever but we all know the truth. You wouldn’t survive a day without your mommy and daddy paying your bills Tracy… Be real MiSS SCORPiO ♏ 🦂 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jessica really isnt bad. Shes trying to say you know olivia isnt a bad person and neither are you. But tracy is a mental case. "I fcking hate gigi shes a witch. Olivia i dont care about hope shes doing well." Also she says the reason she doesnt like jackie is because jackie and olivia had an argument and jackie called tracy and told her all this "awful tit" that olivia did. And tracy says nah i cant trust Jackie cus she would talk tit about me if something went down. And then jackie and Olivia are friends again. Who knows. This is so high school.

So basically tracy doesnt wanna be Jackie's friend cos jackie would for sure tell people everything about tracy. In reality tracy was prob scared that Jackie tells people tracys life to other ppl. Also so funny shes like i wud never say what jackie told me about olivia but its disgusting beyond disgusting sickening. Thanks girl. 🙄 as she stuffs her face and eats her feelings. Girl if u have ptsd get therapy move past from this pls its been ten years and you can hear that shes rabid with anger. Like thats not normal girl. Not at all. Shes literally a 6 year okd spoiled brat who never changes and just blames everyone else. And she's terrified of her own baddies. She also def reads here cos she knows we wrote about jackie and Olivia 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jessica really isnt bad. Shes trying to say you know olivia isnt a bad person and neither are you. But tracy is a mental case. "I fcking hate gigi shes a witch. Olivia i dont care about hope shes doing well." Also she says the reason she doesnt like jackie is because jackie and olivia had an argument and jackie called tracy and told her all this "awful tit" that olivia did. And tracy says nah i cant trust Jackie cus she would talk tit about me if something went down. And then jackie and Olivia are friends again. Who knows. This is so high school.

So basically tracy doesnt wanna be Jackie's friend cos jackie would for sure tell people everything about tracy. In reality tracy was prob scared that Jackie tells people tracys life to other ppl. Also so funny shes like i wud never say what jackie told me about olivia but its disgusting beyond disgusting sickening. Thanks girl. 🙄 as she stuffs her face and eats her feelings. Girl if u have ptsd get therapy move past from this pls its been ten years and you can hear that shes rabid with anger. Like thats not normal girl. Not at all. Shes literally a 6 year okd spoiled brat who never changes and just blames everyone else. And she's terrified of her own baddies. She also def reads here cos she knows we wrote about jackie and Olivia 😝
Omg 😆 how high school is right! 😂 Thank you for taking one for the team and braving listening to this episode!
Jess definitely is the most tolerable out of the two but I don’t give her too much credibility because at the end of the day she seems low-key obsessed with Tracy and wants to be her friend, or at least included in Tracys friend group. Says everything I need to know about Jess.

I find it funny that Tracy doesn’t like Jackie but mama Stephanie Maloney does, and even follows her on IG and his friends with her on Facebook too. You know that busts Tracy’s ass lol 😂

Wait, she said on the podcast that she reads about them on Tattle Life? Lol 😝

Reactions: 11

This reminds me- jess used to follow Olivia on Instagram for a while during the early days of the podcast. Then I looked again one day a few months ago and jess unfollowed Olivia. Olivia still follows jess. It just goes to show Tracy probably made jess unfollow Olivia. The funny thing is Julie still follows Corey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.