Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DFC54CD0-91FB-4B4B-88D9-FFD519FD67E8.jpeg

Shes such a horrible manipulative liar
Shes never had to struggle ever
All she has is help and shes never been left out she goes out all the time shes prob just upset she has to ever be home cos she has kids😒
This heffer really wants a prize for having opened her legs. Thats a choice she made three times. She could have stopped at one if it was so awful to be a mom. I cant imagine what those kids are gonna have to deal with growin up her guilting them for ruining mommys life thats so awful i cant imagine having a mother like this

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 526035

All she has is help and shes never been left out she goes out all the time shes prob just upset she has to ever be home cos she has kids😒
This heffer really wants a prize for having opened her legs. Thats a choice she made three times. She could have stopped at one if it was so awful to be a mom. I cant imagine what those kids are gonna have to deal with growin up her guilting them for ruining mommys life thats so awful i cant imagine having a mother like this
None of this applies to her. NONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 526035

Tara stayed over the first few nights after each child came home from the hospital so Tracy could “rest”.
GiGi carried Julian into his surgeries.
Tara does online schooling with Skylar.
GiGi does homework with Skylar.
Tracy’s parents are the reason Julian has his therapy, his deaf person sign down by the shore house.
Tara takes the kids to tons of activities.
Tracy’s parents take the kids on vacation.

where the duck is this woman a mother?
she is the vessel, everyone else are the parents.

I’m sick of her pretending she is mother of the year.
Those kids are going to be paying a hefty price for being born, mostly because the picture perfect image went out the window.
She does the bare minimum & it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I really don't know of any other moms who post about how amazing they are as a mom, or how much praise is due to them. I know maaannny SAHM moms, none post like this.... And they deserve all the praise.... It's so odd that she always is sharing how great of a mommy and how selfless she is... Usually if you have to repeat it to people... Its not true 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Tara stayed over the first few nights after each child came home from the hospital so Tracy could “rest”.
GiGi carried Julian into his surgeries.
Tara does online schooling with Skylar.
GiGi does homework with Skylar.
Tracy’s parents are the reason Julian has his therapy, his deaf person sign down by the shore house.
Tara takes the kids to tons of activities.
Tracy’s parents take the kids on vacation.

where the duck is this woman a mother?
she is the vessel, everyone else are the parents.

I’m sick of her pretending she is mother of the year.
Those kids are going to be paying a hefty price for being born, mostly because the picture perfect image went out the window.
She does the bare minimum & it shows.
I was a single mom at 23 with a 7, 3 year and 4 month old. I worked 2 sometimes 3 part time jobs until I got the job I still have to this day with local government. I didn’t get child support for YEARS and when I did it wasn’t anything to write home about. All three of my kids were in sports YEAR ROUND. I did have my parents to help out but NEVER expected it. They offered I never asked. I took my kids on vacations I paid for their sports equipment and fees. It’s crazy that she thinks this meme applies to her when she does ZERO FOR THOSE KIDS.

Tracy we know you read here. Girl get your license back, get a job at a Super Cuts or something. Show your kids how a mom should be. Stop depending on papa and Gigi. Grow up your bleeping lazy ass witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just don't understand her. Being a mother goes unseen??? By who??? Other moms know what it's like. I don't expect a pat on the back for taking care of my child. All those comments in that meme are what motherhood is about!!! I can relate but I definitely don't feel unseen. Your children come first. Yes your needs take a back seat to your child's needs. Like come on...hobbies???...big t....what's your hobby giving bjs??? This witch needs praise for everything. Big t, thank you for breathing air, thank you for showering, thank you for taking a tit, thank you for brushing your kid's hair, thank you for taking your kid to school....🙄🤦‍♀️ I could nevvvvvvvaaaa be with someone like her. I'd end up in jail. That tit would drive me insane. Can't stand needy people.

It's OK to have moments of that but not 24 fkin 7!!
Rant over lol.

Ladies today I got up and brewed my coffee (I use a regular coffee brewer) and grabbed it and started pouring creamer in all ready for that yumminess only to realize I never added the coffee!! Hah! Happy Monday!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just catching up here, wait who said Jackie is sober? That broad drinks like a fish!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG I was about to say exactly what was said above. I cant agree with you more!! I don't understand why this witch needs so much praise for being a mother. most of us here are mothers, i seriously doubt we get praised at an amazing job we actually do with out children. She wants people to believe so badly that she's great at everything but we can read in between the lines.

You had a your friends come over your parents house for a "playdate" Why?!? Why couldn't they have a playdate at your house? 🤔🤔 Is it because your kids dont live there? Your house isn't clean enough for friends to visit? Or is it because you don't have a home and sleep in the basement of your parents house with superhero sheets on your twin sized bed?

If you are going to continue to insult people make sure your life is in order before throwing jabs.

Its sad that a woman as old you still hasnt matured enough to be a mom to her kids. Maybe instead of trashing your kids father any chance you get, you learn how to grow the duck up and be a real mom to them with no help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just catching up here, wait who said Jackie is sober? That broad drinks like a fish!!!!
She posted it on Instagram but I can’t find the post now :/ maybe it was deleted or on her story or I missed it, I can’t remember. She said she was 6 months or something sober. I wanna say it was posted around Easter? Definitely recent.

Reactions: 11
OMG I was about to say exactly what was said above. I cant agree with you more!! I don't understand why this witch needs so much praise for being a mother. most of us here are mothers, i seriously doubt we get praised at an amazing job we actually do with out children. She wants people to believe so badly that she's great at everything but we can read in between the lines.

You had a your friends come over your parents house for a "playdate" Why?!? Why couldn't they have a playdate at your house? 🤔🤔 Is it because your kids dont live there? Your house isn't clean enough for friends to visit? Or is it because you don't have a home and sleep in the basement of your parents house with superhero sheets on your twin sized bed?

If you are going to continue to insult people make sure your life is in order before throwing jabs.

Its sad that a woman as old you still hasnt matured enough to be a mom to her kids. Maybe instead of trashing your kids father any chance you get, you learn how to grow the duck up and be a real mom to them with no help.
Lol she really needs to watch what she says and how she passes judgment on people because she is constantly putting her foot in her mouth. Like what you just said about making fun of people sleeping in their parent's basement. That certainly might be her right now. She also used to have something to say about having kids and not being married or without a ring. Well well well look who is walking around with three kids with no husband or ring. She would talk about not letting oneself go because it will make your husband stray..well well well look who's husband strayed....and look who also let their self go. I'm sure there's other things that I just can't think of at the moment. I wonder what the air was like up there on her high horse. Looks like she fell off of it. Hah. Serves her condescending ass right.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mine has a basement but I’m the homeowner so I don’t sleep down there. It’s a playroom for our kids but my nephew actually uses it more these days.
Even if you did sleep in your basement, it's your basement in your house. Tracy spit and it fell straight in her face once again. Now look at her, per her own post, sleeping on the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know I'm late I was busy all this weekend but that fkin bra with her boobs out for a kid's playdate!? Is she serious. She loves to yap about wearing and dressing in what you want. I get that but like someone else said there's a time and place for everything. Trashy. She had posted a video a week or so ago of Marilyn Monroe meeting the queen with her boobs out and how it's frowned upon but she loved it because she claims she's just like Marilyn and doesn't care about being respectful. Why go out of your way to be trashy? I mean I could go to the mall in a bikini, I could wear a snow suit to the beach, I could have sex in the movie theater, I could curse out a nun, I could do alot of things but just because you can doesn't mean you should. She just wants attention and people to stare at her chest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I’m really confused by her shirt at the play date. Like actually confused as to wtf is going on with it

Reactions: 25
He’s old enough to know better if he’s been taught this is wrong. He can’t communicate, and his father literally posts videos encouraging him to hit and fight. This poor kid literally doesn’t stand a chance.
Well, you know Corey and co. probably think him doing this will teach him how to 'be a man', and how that 'boys will be boys' attitude.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.