Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always read backwards when catching up....trashy still being trashy. Corey staying silent. Corey apparently is in Puerto Rico with his sister and maybe girlfriend possibly working. His sis and Brielle(the gf) are def working. They're there for 10 days working an event at a hotel thru Easter. This is Corey's weekend to have the kids. Trashy is pissed. We don't think trashy has custody of her kids because they are never in her house anymore. Like ever....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can any kind soul give me an update? I do my best to keep up :( :(
Tracy is big mad Corey is in Puerto Rico. Constant memes about how she wishes but can’t go on a vaca cause she has kids. More constant child support childish memes directed at him too. She couldn’t make it anymore obvious she misses him and their old life; aka her being able to justify not working cuz she was home getting her bills paid. She’s big mad knowing Corey is in a beautiful resort banging his new gf.
More reposting old ass pics of Julian. Posted a new pic of the girls in rainbow outfits that are of course tacky and look itchy. Still no Julian.
posted a video of herself talking wishing sammys mom a happy birthday as if anyone gives a tit. Def just made the video cuz she thought she looked cute and wanted an excuse to add something besides memes and tik toks to her stories (ya know since she isn’t with her 3 kids ever)
Other than that it’s the same old reposting of her tv shows and filtered to tit selfies she recycles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I always read backwards when catching up....trashy still being trashy. Corey staying silent. Corey apparently is in Puerto Rico with his sister and maybe girlfriend possibly working. His sis and Brielle(the gf) are def working. They're there for 10 days working an event at a hotel thru Easter. This is Corey's weekend to have the kids. Trashy is pissed. We don't think trashy has custody of her kids because they are never in her house anymore. Like ever....
Thank you so much. So we arent being treated to the constant clips of the kitchen couch with the tv blaring fire alarm bleeping ‘send help’ usual crap?

Tracy is big mad Corey is in Puerto Rico. Constant memes about how she wishes but can’t go on a vaca cause she has kids. More constant child support childish memes directed at him too. She couldn’t make it anymore obvious she misses him and their old life; aka her being able to justify not working cuz she was home getting her bills paid. She’s big mad knowing Corey is in a beautiful resort banging his new gf.
More reposting old ass pics of Julian. Posted a new pic of the girls in rainbow outfits that are of course tacky and look itchy. Still no Julian.
posted a video of herself talking wishing sammys mom a happy birthday as if anyone gives a tit. Def just made the video cuz she thought she looked cute and wanted an excuse to add something besides memes and tik toks to her stories (ya know since she isn’t with her 3 kids ever)
Other than that it’s the same old reposting of her tv shows and filtered to tit selfies she recycles.
Sorry i asked 😆 thank you so much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you so much. So we arent being treated to the constant clips of the kitchen couch with the tv blaring fire alarm bleeping ‘send help’ usual crap?

Sorry i asked 😆 thank you so much
Lmao no not at all with the exception of Wednesday nights she has a tendency to be a guest on this guy Reggie ig when he does lives on that night. The kids are never seen or heard in the background anymore or she fakes it as if she's talking to them telling them to go back to bed. I haven't heard the beep in while but it very well could still be there or the battery is just completely dead now because that went on for a dam year.
On a rare occasion she'll go live on her own but not recently in the past few weeks.
She's also going thru some weird everything has to be red stage. Her ig is nothing but red, white and black. Easter kind of messed that up though. She died her hair red too but it looks more of like a purple brown to me or maybe it's just fading.
Her and Tara have also stopped following each other again. No idea why but one could speculate a handful of different stupid reasons. I think she didn't like Tara posting the kids so much because it became obvious how much big t didn't have then. Orrrr I'd love to think Tara told her to suck it and stop being a nasty witch to her brother on social media but I doubt that's what happened.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor Skylar, she just looks so blank behind her eyes. That poor little girl seems to have the weight of the world on her shoulders. That’s not right for a 6 year old. Life should be carefree and no worries except learning addition and subtraction.
skylar looks so miserable. My heart really breaks for these poor kids

Reactions: 17
Lmao no not at all with the exception of Wednesday nights she has a tendency to be a guest on this guy Reggie ig when he does lives on that night. The kids are never seen or heard in the background anymore or she fakes it as if she's talking to them telling them to go back to bed. I haven't heard the beep in while but it very well could still be there or the battery is just completely dead now because that went on for a dam year.
On a rare occasion she'll go live on her own but not recently in the past few weeks.
She's also going thru some weird everything has to be red stage. Her ig is nothing but red, white and black. Easter kind of messed that up though. She died her hair red too but it looks more of like a purple brown to me or maybe it's just fading.
Her and Tara have also stopped following each other again. No idea why but one could speculate a handful of different stupid reasons. I think she didn't like Tara posting the kids so much because it became obvious how much big t didn't have then. Orrrr I'd love to think Tara told her to suck it and stop being a nasty witch to her brother on social media but I doubt that's what happened.
She’s spiralling.. also i know i read some of you thought Sammy and her were distant and notice shes posted the same friend bleep pic on her stories again - im sure Sammy thought it was stoopid the first time round T!

Last question i promise then ill do better at keeping up - why are Raven and Brielle working at a hotel isnt Brielle a doctor?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s spiralling.. also i know i read some of you thought Sammy and her were distant and notice shes posted the same friend bleep pic on her stories again - im sure Sammy thought it was stoopid the first time round T!

Last question i promise then ill do better at keeping up - why are Raven and Brielle working at a hotel isnt Brielle a doctor?
My understanding is she is a medical assistant but does bartending or catering on the side. I believe Brielle and Raven know each other from doing that. Possibly how Corey even met Brielle thru his sister. I'm totally guessing that though, strictly opinion on that. Someone on here who is fb friends with Raven confirmed her and Brielle are out there working for 10 days. We all guessed Corey was out there too but weren't sure. Then big t made a post confirming he was. Brielle is actually someone who has multiple jobs...cough cough...looking at you big t. 🤣

I'll add reason I think this is because Brielle and his sister both follow each other on ig and have been since her and Corey started talking. However everyone met regardless his sister is apparently very chummy with Brielle which is hilarious because that sister, Raven specifically is the one we could all tell can't stand big t and hasn't for a while.

• Heart
My understanding is she is a medical assistant but does bartending or catering on the side. I believe Brielle and Raven know each other from doing that. Possibly how Corey even met Brielle thru his sister. I'm totally guessing that though, strictly opinion on that. Someone on here who is fb friends with Raven confirmed her and Brielle are out there working for 10 days. We all guessed Corey was out there too but weren't sure. Then big t made a post confirming he was. Brielle is actually someone who has multiple jobs...cough cough...looking at you big t. 🤣

I'll add reason I think this is because Brielle and his sister both follow each other on ig and have been since her and Corey started talking. However everyone met regardless his sister is apparently very chummy with Brielle which is hilarious because that sister, Raven specifically is the one we could all tell can't stand big t and hasn't for a while.
Outstanding 👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 9
Outstanding 👏🏽👏🏽
Lol....I have no life this weekend and completely content with it so I have all the time in the world. 😄 My child is over her cousins yesterday and today for the end of her spring break. She's coming home tonight for the Easter bunny tomorrow. All weekend I've been watching Dateline, spending too much time on the internet and doing laundry. 😄🤷‍♀️ not sorry....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else shocked Tara didn’t take the kids for Corey’s weekend? She’s the one who watches them in his weekends anyway

Reactions: 16
I am not a fan of Coreys but I will say that he at least has garnered more respect by staying quiet and not constantly bitching about child support and posting thirst memes. He moved on because obviously he checked out of that marriage long before the announcement, obviously he went about it the wrong way but then again we only know her “version” of events. Either way, they both blew through a 900k settlement with tacky photo ops to pretend they were the perfect matching family, tacky maternity shoots (to each their own but 😬), a staged family life and not one of them had a inkling that perhaps they should set some money aside for like I don’t know....THE FUTURE?! SCHOOL? So now she sits home and witches about child support non stop and her EX being in PR. Take some of that energy and put into an actual job because that “influencing” is only influencing us to the see the actual P.O.S that you really are. Really irks me that she wants to pretend to be the perfect mom when everyone but her are actually raising those kids (which may be the best for them)!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol....I have no life this weekend and completely content with it so I have all the time in the world. 😄 My child is over her cousins yesterday and today for the end of her spring break. She's coming home tonight for the Easter bunny tomorrow. All weekend I've been watching Dateline, spending too much time on the internet and doing laundry. 😄🤷‍♀️ not sorry....
You enjoy every minute! Some of us have busy lives and need down time! Yes im digging at you Big T!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am not a fan of Coreys but I will say that he at least has garnered more respect by staying quiet and not constantly bitching about child support and posting thirst memes. He moved on because obviously he checked out of that marriage long before the announcement, obviously he went about it the wrong way but then again we only know her “version” of events. Either way, they both blew through a 900k settlement with tacky photo ops to pretend they were the perfect matching family, tacky maternity shoots (to each their own but 😬), a staged family life and not one of them had a inkling that perhaps they should set some money aside for like I don’t know....THE FUTURE?! SCHOOL? So now she sits home and witches about child support non stop and her EX being in PR. Take some of that energy and put into an actual job because that “influencing” is only influencing us to the see the actual P.O.S that you really are. Really irks me that she wants to pretend to be the perfect mom when everyone but her are actually raising those kids (which may be the best for them)!
I think he actually followed his lawyers advice and hasn’t said a word until everything is finalized. I think at that point he is the one who is going to let it all bare. He is going to say the actual hell he was in. If he was/is an addict; I hope he got or is getting help. If he wasn’t able to heal from his father, I hope he is able to heal now and is getting help through therapy. It’s the children who have to see the man who has risen from the ashes of what he was with T and to be a better adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think he actually followed his lawyers advice and hasn’t said a word until everything is finalized. I think at that point he is the one who is going to let it all bare. He is going to say the actual hell he was in. If he was/is an addict; I hope he got or is getting help. If he wasn’t able to heal from his father, I hope he is able to heal now and is getting help through therapy. It’s the children who have to see the man who has risen from the ashes of what he was with T and to be a better adult.
I will so wait for this day. I used to be a big, Big T fan. I was so happy for them once!

Reactions: 17
Poor Skylar, she just looks so blank behind her eyes. That poor little girl seems to have the weight of the world on her shoulders. That’s not right for a 6 year old. Life should be carefree and no worries except learning addition and subtraction.
Looks like they are constantly put behind the camera to perform and although Jayden may be more into it naturally… Is quite evident that Skyler is over her entire situation and her mothers bullshit. Poor little girl. 😔 She’s got a long wayyyyy to go but I wonder how long it’ll be until Skyler breaks free from Tracy and goes her own way?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Neither of them have lawyers. I think his sisters, or at lease Raven, probably told him keep his yap shut. Or he was never really into social media anyway so he’s not going to go on just to bash her there. I’m sure he makes comments IRL. lol But honestly, I think he just doesn’t gaf about her enough to make the effort. Seems like he barely cares about his kids, let alone their trashy mom.

😂😂😂 At Brielle being a dr. She’s not too bright obviously since she’s dating Corey. I mean she works, don’t get me wrong I’m not being critical she works which is more than what Tracy does. But why does anyone want to be with someone like Corey? I don’t get it. But I’m also single. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.