Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s 6 and only recently stopped taking the bottle. I still saw Julian with one not long ago.
I’m sorry if I’m being insensitive but isn’t that a form of neglect? As a mom and someone that deals with kids all the time, I have NEVER seen any kid over the age of 2 with a bottle... I think it’s just pure laziness on her and Corey’s end. I would never allow my kid even one of the transition from bottle to sippy cups past 2 and a half

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry if I’m being insensitive but isn’t that a form of neglect? As a mom and someone that deals with kids all the time, I have NEVER seen any kid over the age of 2 with a bottle... I think it’s just pure laziness on her and Corey’s end. I would never allow my kid even one of the transition from bottle to sippy cups past 2 and a half
She commented that Skylar had to grow up fast because she had Jayden so soon so her bottle was her comfort. Same for Jayden. That’s so ignorant. Kids only know what you teach them. Her kids could drink out of cups just fine she was just too lazy to make the effort to teach them.

I. Have. NO words.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She commented that Skylar had to grow up fast because she had Jayden so soon so her bottle was her comfort. Same for Jayden. That’s so ignorant. Kids only know what you teach them. Her kids could drink out of cups just fine she was just too lazy to make the effort to teach them.

I. Have. NO words.
The comfort excuse is bullshit. She just didn’t want to deal with the struggle of getting them off the bottle

Reactions: 21
LAZY.... LAZY... LAZY

THATS IT.... that is the only reason her kids were on the bottle as long as they were. Notice once they went to GiGi, tit changed.

Reactions: 20
I was coming to comment this..and those bottom teeth are her ADULT teeth. Baby girl has a long painful dental road ahead of her.

I wonder if her dentist had to go to court (if she had to go to court for losing the kids) or said something to another adult or called someone. I’m a dental assistant, as I’ve said a few times on this thread. I have never been in a situation where I had to call for teeth neglect/basic neglect (along with that is other factors! You can’t just call for bad teeth lol) but the DR I worked for before he retired did have to make a call to someone (I’m not sure who exactly he called) because the kids came in with rotten/falling out teeth every check up and seemed to have bad hygiene and nutrition.. also he noticed something was off with the parents.. that’s why I said it’s not a call you make instantly if you see kids have bad teeth. Bad teeth are also genetic, if you didn’t know!! There’s other factors that would make a dr call.. anyway this was years before I started there and what prompted the conversation was a set of kids came in twice and their teeth were.. I mean.. when I had to do their fillings, I’ve never seen teeth turn to DUST.. yes.. DUST.. they were so rotten and soft.. the dr had a long convo with the mom twice and about the care of their teeth and it seemed like she could care less and we never saw those kids again 😔
You can call for bad teeth if the parent also doesn’t take the child in (leaves them in pain or lets it get to the point where it’s beyond restoration) and/or if the parent doesn’t come to any of the restoration appointments. I worked in a dental office in a low income area for many years and we had to call/deal with the state a few times. The fact that Skylar had so many teeth extracted would be enough for a call in my office.

You can call for bad teeth if the parent also doesn’t take the child in (leaves them in pain or lets it get to the point where it’s beyond restoration) and/or if the parent doesn’t come to any of the restoration appointments. I worked in a dental office in a low income area for many years and we had to call/deal with the state a few times. The fact that Skylar had so many teeth extracted would be enough for a call in my office.
Yes!! This as well!! That’s why I said there’s other factors than a child needing a filling or something else here and there! Most parents don’t know any type of doctor outside of medical can call on behalf of the child! Dentists, ophthalmologist (eyes), etc can call in too! I know someone who I went to high school with-and was close to up until I started to see she neglected her kids- that got her child taken away (her child is soooo smart, she refused to sign a school letter begging her to move her daughter up TWO bleeping GRADES.. it’s crazy! She flat out told her mom she was bored in school because she knew that tit and was tested above state board for her grade ) despite that she was struggling to see and she saw an eye doctor and she literally told the doctor that she was struggling to see since she started school and probably before that and her mom just said she was making excuses. She’s 7!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
New thread link:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread link:

Thanks for making the new thread ☺

2C5DEF68-4133-4555-8755-D5983719D940.jpeg

She acts like shes this huge victim like lady u know how many ppl use social media to stalk/hate/laugh/talk tit? Esp about "celebs/tv personalities" like youre not special ma'am and if you posted normal pictures and weren't such a witch ppl would hate less.

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine, instead of hyper focusing on the haters, putting time and effort into children... it’s a novel concept T

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And also like isnt that part of being on tv/the public eye? Like damn seems like she had no issue with it when she was married and someone was paying her way.....shes such a spoiled child
And she keeps missing the point as usual
Most of us were fans!!!! She turned us off! And we all still want her to turn it around! The victim thing just suits her lazy narrative better

D28300DE-EADC-4014-B7CF-0B3C16A4390E.jpeg

Why even edit that to the caption? Like who else would it be about? And like why pretend? Obvs its sad and he meant a lot to you at one point theres no shame in it. By lying and calling attention to it just makes her seem insane. Smh. She has so many insecurities and instead of dealing with them learning growing she just wants to stick her head in the sand and keep being obtuse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ummmm.....so here's how the story went and goes big t. I think we've explained it before but here go again. Pay attention.

I'd say most if not all of us were huge fans of yours.
Team Tracy and all that bs. Hoped you get your own reality show with your family. You know similar to the few you have left that like you. We've followed you for years. During those years we've witnessed you lash out at people for no reason, respond to the negative and rarely the positive, picked up on lies you would tell, picked up on your excessive photoshopping, see how you would talk condescending to other women and evolve all around to this crappy person. I'll say in my opinion you got extra bad/nasty with people and everything else mentioned above after you gave birth to Skylar.

Alot of us continued to watch in disbelief and kind of hoped our eyes were deceiving us until one day someone decided to start a thread on here. When I made my way over here I was floored that not only were my eyes right there was many people who saw the same.

Now that we're here and you continue to do the same tit plus added stuff we can't look away. You must realize we're all fans of trash reality TV. I mean that's why we all followed you. Wellll....your the gift that keeps on giving. Your social media comes off like a trashy reality show. I mean you show people what you want right? Do we get off on it? I guess you could say that. tit shows are always entertaining to watch. Yes it's funny. We laugh alot over here. 😄😘

Side note. Nobody hear is judging you based off of your character from jerseylicious. Even if so we all loved you and your character. However why do you continue to act like your character in real life?? Weird.
Happy Easter!! 🐰Now let's see what Gigi and grandpa got their kids.

Attachments

• Heart
Ok so is it bad that i truly think tracy is one of those parents that said "baby teeth fall out theres no need to care for them and brush them etc we'll just take care of the adult teeth" cus why is this child's bottom tooth rotten???? 😳😳this isnt some kid living in abject squalor and poverty she went for easter lunch at a country club ffs i know tracy knows better

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This poor babies teeth!! The unevenness, the spaces, the decay!!
maybe if she got of social media and stop trying desperately to be some sexy MILF and posting her pathetic subliminal messages attention seeking ratchet ass and concentrated on taking care of her poor childs teeth they wouldnt be so rotten dont think they even own toothbrushes. I think as soon as they wake up its a bottle of sugary chocolate milk, cheetos or candy for lunch and either nuggets or boiled plain pasta and burnt brussel sprouts for dinner, no dental hygiene in that routine. Those poor children! Funny how she posts her annual dentist trips of where shes drooling over the dentist and obsessing over how sexy he is instead of listening how to take care of her childrens teeth.

maybe if she got of social media and stop trying desperately to be some sexy MILF and posting her pathetic subliminal messages attention seeking ratchet ass and concentrated on taking care of her poor childs teeth they wouldnt be so rotten dont think they even own toothbrushes. I think as soon as they wake up its a bottle of sugary chocolate milk, cheetos or candy for lunch and either nuggets or boiled plain pasta and burnt brussel sprouts for dinner, no dental hygiene in that routine. Those poor children! Funny how she posts her annual dentist trips of where shes drooling over the dentist and obsessing over how sexy he is instead of listening how to take care of her childrens teeth.
Your avatar of her is hilarious today because it looks like she's carrying the basket of eggs on her head.🤣🤣🥚🥚🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I forgot about the dentist
Shes so embarrassing honestly

Reactions: 9
Bacteria and cavity-causing germs can also be transmitted from parent to child if the parent doesn't have good oral hygiene. With all the dick-sucking Tracy does 🙄 and we all know she uses her toothbrush as a stirrer, not to brush her teeth. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.