Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is for the person that asked me to screenshot the gyspy comments. They are a few months old but a riot! And I threw one in that called big T Marge šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If he is there, i bet she DID know and probably didnā€™t want him to go because itā€™s ā€œhisā€ weekend. She seems like the type that unless she wants it to be true, she wonā€™t believe it and is just going to use it as more ammo against him. She would have the kids for one of ā€œher religionā€™sā€ holidays that she barely practices, so i donā€™t understand why sheā€™d be upset if she actually loves them and likes spending time with them (which we know she doesnā€™t)

Iā€™m assuming they filed in NJ so i wonder how that works?
Ok I was talking to my son today and he was laughing because his grandma, aunt, uncle, cousins and sister are in Mexico on vacation but his dad, my ex husband, isnā€™t there. Now why Iā€™m saying this here, because my ex didnā€™t go because he has his license suspended due to non payment of child support (not my kids I got my money and theyā€™re grown) one of his other kids. Well anyway he couldnā€™t go to Mexico because his license is suspended and not valid for a passport. Corey is lucky he doesnā€™t need a passport to go to PR since itā€™s a US territory. Since we know he doesnā€™t have a license.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can't with her cringe worthy happy birthday post to Sammy's mom. She's making it about herself as usual.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't forget, Tracy isn't even Italian šŸ˜‚ Maybe for people of Irish descent, family isn't everything lol?
Nah family is everything to Irish people as is working hard for a living and having a nice house that is clean, you know having a bit of pride in your home and your children. Both things Tray knows nothing about.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Literally no reason for your attitude. Calm down and donā€™t come at me like Iā€™m a clueless bleeping idiot like Tracy. I have more education in my pinky nail than she has in her own body. I earned my degrees through research dissertations.
This divorce is not your usual google search because they barely met the residency requirement if they did at all, they live in different states so itā€™s complicated if he actually filed in New York, and he doesnā€™t have a documented job where they can just take garnishments out

Reactions: 6
Ok I was talking to my son today and he was laughing because his grandma, aunt, uncle, cousins and sister are in Mexico on vacation but his dad, my ex husband, isnā€™t there. Now why Iā€™m saying this here, because my ex didnā€™t go because he has his license suspended due to non payment of child support (not my kids I got my money and theyā€™re grown) one of his other kids. Well anyway he couldnā€™t go to Mexico because his license is suspended and not valid for a passport. Corey is lucky he doesnā€™t need a passport to go to PR since itā€™s a US territory. Since we j ie he doesnā€™t have a license.
So NYS does allow for provisional driverā€™s license if itā€™s suspended in regards to child support (I.e. only being allowed to drive to and from work & medical appointments) and if you donā€™t have a license, youā€™re supposed to get just a basic NYS ID card. The thing is, we only have Tracyā€™s word that itā€™s suspended, and we know we can only take her word with a grain of salt when it comes to Corey.
Also, I apologize for all the commenting & all the spamming of random information. I tend to look random stuff up out of curiosity.

Literally no reason for your attitude. Calm down and donā€™t come at me like Iā€™m a clueless bleeping idiot like Tracy. I have more education in my pinky nail than she has in her own body. I earned my degrees through research dissertations.
This divorce is not your usual google search because they barely met the residency requirement if they did at all, they live in different states so itā€™s complicated if he actually filed in New York, and he doesnā€™t have a documented job where they can just take garnishments out
Whoa... Iā€™m sorry if you thought that came off with an attitude, but there was no attitude or malice in my comment. I consider myself to be well educated between my interest in looking up random things and reading more into them and my degree as well as my profession. Iā€™m sure there is a lot of red tape with their divorce and Iā€™m well aware that their divorce is definitely not an amicable split. Corey and his family have remained so quiet that itā€™s hard to tell whatā€™s fact and whatā€™s fiction and most of what we know goes off internet searches, Tracyā€™s Instagram & going down rabbit holes in her social media content.
My point was, I only found that link because I looked it up on google. I have a better understanding of NYS child support because I have people who I can ask about it to aid in my research. Also, the company he works for, they donā€™t really pay off the books.... the company holds themselves to a very high standard... itā€™s part of the reason they dominate their field on the island.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I could just see her on Easter . ā€œMy kids donā€™t have Easter baskets or eggs to find bc they were supposed to be with their dead beat dad, but I found out too late that they would be with me and I couldnā€™t take all three to the store ā€œ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I could just see her on Easter . ā€œMy kids donā€™t have Easter baskets or eggs to find bc they were supposed to be with their dead beat dad, but I found out too late that they would be with me and I couldnā€™t take all three to the store ā€œ
Even when I didnā€™t have my kids I had baskets for them. Sheā€™s a special loser if she doesnā€™t get them one because itā€™s ā€œnot her weekendā€. šŸ™„

Reactions: 24
She wonā€™t be buying those kids a damn thing for Easter. You know her mom and dad are going to get them Easter baskets so she will just show that online and pass it off as if she did it. Meanwhile Iā€™m sure Tara made one for each of them. Iā€™m not a fan of Tara but she is definitely better than Big T and actually tries to take care of the kids.

Every time I see a pic of Skylar I am shocked. She is the most haggard looking 6 year old Iā€™ve ever seen in my life. She looks like she hasnā€™t slept in weeks or gotten any proper nutrition. Plus those teeth are just a nightmare. Iā€™m disgusted that Big T and Corey are destroying 3 humans that they selfishly created. They are both deadbeat assholes. Big T is worse in my opinion because I think sheā€™s actually cruel to the kids... look how she treats Jayden. Corey is probably nice to them at least.. when heā€™s there and not checked out. I have a feeling he does provide things for them but she just wants cash. I wouldnā€™t give her cash either, you know she will just spend it on herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Do we know 100% for sure that Corey is there working?? Honestly I canā€™t stand Big T but Corey is also def a loser and trash.. I could believe Raven is there working and Corey came along for the ride cause he has no life and itā€™s an excuse to drink and chill away from the kids for a while. Heā€™s clearly a tit father and is completely checked out from the kids (as is Tracy). Side note if he IS in fact working, itā€™s def a cash gig and T will not see a penny lol.

Iā€™ve never met either of them but what I do know from following them both for years is this: they both rushed marriage and kids way too early to portray the ā€œperfect lifeā€ that theyā€™re better than everyone cuz both their egos are huge. Once the stress and debt kicked in they both checked out. They realized the kids are. HUGE responsibility and financial burden and decided theyā€™re not down for that. Since they both have helpful and large families they just kindof did their own thing and pawned off the kids whenever they could.
I can see it now that they will only be active parents when the kids are grown / self sufficient / have jobs. But in the mean time they use the ā€œI have 3 young kidsā€ excuse for not stepping up and progressing in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is what T normally blurs away or photoshops completely off in her pictures. And that picture of Shari, the way it made my heart stop seeing it at 4am.. lawd. T is definitely the girl who will not post your best (regardless of who you are) in case it may take away from her. Also, girl.. send that video in a damn text.. ainā€™t nobody here buying your ā€œsee Iā€™m not a narcissist, I can care and get emotional over othersā€ act.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what T normally blurs away or photoshops completely off in her pictures. And that picture of Shari, the way it made my heart stop seeing it at 4am.. lawd. T is definitely the girl who will not post your best (regardless of who you are) in case it may take away from her. Also, girl.. send that video in a damn text.. ainā€™t nobody here buying your ā€œsee Iā€™m not a narcissist, I can care and get emotional over othersā€ act.
I was thinking the same. Sammy has beautiful pics of shari on her page and Big T you pick this one? God forbid someone looked better than that fool

Reactions: 19
Do we know 100% for sure that Corey is there working?? Honestly I canā€™t stand Big T but Corey is also def a loser and trash.. I could believe Raven is there working and Corey came along for the ride cause he has no life and itā€™s an excuse to drink and chill away from the kids for a while. Heā€™s clearly a tit father and is completely checked out from the kids (as is Tracy). Side note if he IS in fact working, itā€™s def a cash gig and T will not see a penny lol.

Iā€™ve never met either of them but what I do know from following them both for years is this: they both rushed marriage and kids way too early to portray the ā€œperfect lifeā€ that theyā€™re better than everyone cuz both their egos are huge. Once the stress and debt kicked in they both checked out. They realized the kids are. HUGE responsibility and financial burden and decided theyā€™re not down for that. Since they both have helpful and large families they just kindof did their own thing and pawned off the kids whenever they could.
I can see it now that they will only be active parents when the kids are grown / self sufficient / have jobs. But in the mean time they use the ā€œI have 3 young kidsā€ excuse for not stepping up and progressing in life.
I couldnā€™t agree more, thereā€™s no way heā€™s there working. Def prob went along for the ride. Personally I have a feeling he isnā€™t laid off anymore and just flat out lost his job. Iā€™m sorry, a lot of people seem to cut corey slack, he just reminds me of a massive loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok ok I wanna join in lol, Iā€™ve been an avid read of this since well in to last year, I read practically every night when Iā€™m in bed lol I just never say anything well I have once or twice last year but thatā€™s about it,
Anyway I was snooping her stories on Instagram and the way sheā€™s still posting about corey going to Puerto Rico šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøSorry I might be abit late on that one cos she posted 15 hours ago. Why is she even posting about it itā€™s really embarrassing like whereā€™s her pride??

Ok ok I wanna join in lol, Iā€™ve been an avid read of this since well in to last year, I read practically every night when Iā€™m in bed lol I just never say anything well I have once or twice last year but thatā€™s about it,
Anyway I was snooping her stories on Instagram and the way sheā€™s still posting about corey going to Puerto Rico šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøSorry I might be abit late on that one cos she posted 15 hours ago. Why is she even posting about it itā€™s really embarrassing like whereā€™s her pride??
It says Iā€™m a new member but Iā€™ve literally been here lurking for like 8 months lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her big hoop earrings I can't stand looking at. She just looks so highschool with them and she thinks she looks so cool. And I don't think she'll get easter baskets for the kids but something small for them would be nice šŸ™„ I got my 7 month old a little basket. But it's because I'm a ViRgO mom with sPeCiAl sKiN. Jk lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly the picture of Sammyā€™s mom scared the tit out of me when I saw it. Sheā€™s got that crazy stage 5 clinger smile like Sammy does. She looks like sheā€™ll make you into a lampshade. Terrifying. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.