Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else shocked Tara didn’t take the kids for Corey’s weekend? She’s the one who watches them in his weekends anyway
My speculation is that Tara has to take care of her mother & possibly Raven’s kids. Tara seems like the type that can not have too much on her plate at one time.... or she’s just really over Tracy’s BS.

Reactions: 18
This is Jayden with Sammy right ?? So maybe T is there with her kids .
Yikes! If these women ever go missing, they will never be found because they look nothing the pictures on social media. The police will be looking for Bobo the Clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks like they are constantly put behind the camera to perform and although Jayden may be more into it naturally… Is quite evident that Skyler is over her entire situation and her mothers bullshit. Poor little girl. 😔 She’s got a long wayyyyy to go but I wonder how long it’ll be until Skyler breaks free from Tracy and goes her own way?
I hope that's the case but sadly she might turn into a mini big t. She's being groomed with the selfies, posing, stupid over the top knock off clothing, pretty much all of big mommas nasty habits. Each of those things in itself is not horrible. We all have our faults or quirks but combine them all you get yourself a no class, materialistic, narcissistic horrible person. Goodness help us the world does not need another Tracy. Poor Skylar seems the weaker of the two girls in the sense that she holds more weight on her shoulders and is more impressionable.
Don't get me started on poor Julian and how he'll think a female is supposed to be based on his mother. 😳 Thank goodness his grandparents have him.
I think Jayden will be fine lol. She's definitely got a mind of her own.
An ex friend of mine was like that. Just like her mom and her younger sister became the complete opposite. Independent, went to college, got a good job, got engaged and I don't know what's become of her because I'm no longer friends with her sister but I imagine she continues to do good.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
THIS! Child care is a HUGE issue for most people with small kids. She doesn’t have that issue. They keep her kids so she can sit home and drink so there’s no reason she can’t work a job. Not her fake influencer job. Because if you look at REAL influencers they, and even their significant others, are starting businesses, sometimes multiple ones. I follow Desi Perkins and Katy DeGroot and they are true influencers plus they both have multiple businesses Desi just launched a skin care line, Katy has active wear and her husband has tshirts. THOSE are influencers. Tracy is a wannabe.

Also someone said she should move in with her parents. If she lost custody of her kids she may not be allowed to. When I was a kid my moms friend lost custody of her 4 kids and while she was allowed to see them she couldn’t live with her sisters, who had custody of them, one had two and one had the other two. She had to do all kinds of counseling and classes to get them back. She lost them because of their living conditions. She was never a drunk or drug addict and didn’t abuse them. They just lived in a really disgusting home.
That’s exactly what I was going to say. She probably wouldn’t be allowed to live there if she lost custody. Or maybe she wouldn’t want to bc then she’d have to help take care of them.

Reactions: 12
My speculation is that Tara has to take care of her mother & possibly Raven’s kids. Tara seems like the type that can not have too much on her plate at one time.... or she’s just really over Tracy’s BS.
Nah, she’s still got the hots for Tracy. I feel like she’d go running back if requested by her queen. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope that's the case but sadly she might turn into a mini big t. She's being groomed with the selfies, posing, stupid over the top knock off clothing, pretty much all of big mommas nasty habits. Each of those things in itself is not horrible. We all have our faults or quirks but combine them all you get yourself a no class, materialistic, narcissistic horrible person. Goodness help us the world does not need another Tracy. Poor Skylar seems the weaker of the two girls in the sense that she holds more weight on her shoulders and is more impressionable.
Don't get me started on poor Julian and how he'll think a female is supposed to be based on his mother. 😳 Thank goodness his grandparents have him.
I think Jayden will be fine lol. She's definitely got a mind of her own.
An ex friend of mine was like that. Just like her mom and her younger sister became the complete opposite. Independent, went to college, got a good job, got engaged and I don't know what's become of her because I'm no longer friends with her sister but I imagine she continues to do good.
Tracys parents produced Tracy, so not sure how lucky Julian is 😂

Nah, she’s still got the hots for Tracy. I feel like she’d go running back if requested by her queen. 😂
The hots 😂

I don't recognize that chair from Tracy's place. She has all that gray crap in her place. Unless they're at Sammy's place.
That’s mama Gigi’s house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor skylar : her bottom teeth are so yellow .
I was coming to comment this..and those bottom teeth are her ADULT teeth. Baby girl has a long painful dental road ahead of her.

I wonder if her dentist had to go to court (if she had to go to court for losing the kids) or said something to another adult or called someone. I’m a dental assistant, as I’ve said a few times on this thread. I have never been in a situation where I had to call for teeth neglect/basic neglect (along with that is other factors! You can’t just call for bad teeth lol) but the DR I worked for before he retired did have to make a call to someone (I’m not sure who exactly he called) because the kids came in with rotten/falling out teeth every check up and seemed to have bad hygiene and nutrition.. also he noticed something was off with the parents.. that’s why I said it’s not a call you make instantly if you see kids have bad teeth. Bad teeth are also genetic, if you didn’t know!! There’s other factors that would make a dr call.. anyway this was years before I started there and what prompted the conversation was a set of kids came in twice and their teeth were.. I mean.. when I had to do their fillings, I’ve never seen teeth turn to DUST.. yes.. DUST.. they were so rotten and soft.. the dr had a long convo with the mom twice and about the care of their teeth and it seemed like she could care less and we never saw those kids again 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I was coming to comment this..and those bottom teeth are her ADULT teeth. Baby girl has a long painful dental road ahead of her.

I wonder if her dentist had to go to court (if she had to go to court for losing the kids) or said something to another adult or called someone. I’m a dental assistant, as I’ve said a few times on this thread. I have never been in a situation where I had to call for teeth neglect/basic neglect (along with that is other factors! You can’t just call for bad teeth lol) but the DR I worked for before he retired did have to make a call to someone (I’m not sure who exactly he called) because the kids came in with rotten/falling out teeth every check up and seemed to have bad hygiene and nutrition.. also he noticed something was off with the parents.. that’s why I said it’s not a call you make instantly if you see kids have bad teeth. Bad teeth are also genetic, if you didn’t know!! There’s other factors that would make a dr call.. anyway this was years before I started there and what prompted the conversation was a set of kids came in twice and their teeth were.. I mean.. when I had to do their fillings, I’ve never seen teeth turn to DUST.. yes.. DUST.. they were so rotten and soft.. the dr had a long convo with the mom twice and about the care of their teeth and it seemed like she could care less and we never saw those kids again 😔
Well she’s 6 and only recently stopped taking the bottle. I still saw Julian with one not long ago.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.