Tracy Dimarco #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update!!! I believe most of it...it kinda makes sense! Like who would this John person be? A fan? A stalker? Making all this detailed tit up? Idk hard to believe he’s lying
Someone needs to message these to Corey and ask if this tit is true.

Kay duck it I sent all the screenshots to Corey..asking if there’s any truth to this or if he can say this is all fake. We shall wait and see...if he even replies..
[

I believe a lot of this. I’ve been saying for a long time that it was very odd that neither Tracy nor Corey were ever truly alone with their kids. Things also really started to become weird and distorted around the time Skylar broke her arm. Especially because Tracy didn’t seem to keep her story straight plus the fact that Skylar had to hid it in most pictures. That move to NJ seemed extremely last minute as well. She rarely ever posts about missing them when they’re with their dad. A lot of her content and pictures are recycled. The kids always look disheveled and miserable with her. It does make a lot of sense.... but who knows what the real story is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
i had to stop watching the live cause I am taking my kids out to play now so whoever is watching please update any goodies hahaha

Reactions: 12
Update!!! I believe most of it...it kinda makes sense! Like who would this John person be? A fan? A stalker? Making all this detailed tit up? Idk hard to believe he’s lying
Someone needs to message these to Corey and ask if this tit is true.

Kay duck it I sent all the screenshots to Corey..asking if there’s any truth to this or if he can say this is all fake. We shall wait and see...if he even replies..

Some of this may be true. She’s on live and you can tell something is going on with her she said she has stuff going on she can’t talk about. I have a feeling she is going to be on a lot this weekend

She said she had plans to go back to work but then covid happened. No license happened lol. Then said she has a lot of appointments booked that are coming up

Reactions: 16
oh and she mentioned the john thing, she is saying its all fake and lies and doesnt know who this person is or about the court date and that she does not do drugs never even smoked weed and her kids live with her fulltime hahaha

and that she only gets 52 hours "off" for herself to do things for herself HAH
Lies. Straight lies. She would never admit it if by chance it was true. Which I can understand why she'd never admit it. That's mega embarrassing. Think about it though. You rarely see the kids with her at home. She fukin videos everything. I mean everything. Why wouldn't she go with Tara to her outings with her kids when it's clearly just Tara. Why was Tara sleeping over there so much before Tracy got pissy because of Brielle. Why does Tara do school with Skylar. Why is Julian never in her house. Skylar did break her arm. Why is she out to eat with them and never showing her at home eating with both of them or all 3. They're not dressed nor is their hair done Tracy style anymore. It hasn't been for a while. Tracy would never put those type of basic kid headbands in their hair or dress them in regular clothing if she had 100% control. You rarely see the kids with her at night and again this witch films everything and likes to brag. No pictures of them in her bathtub. Why do you think Christmas was at her parents, she wasn't allowed to be alone with them. We all can see she's taking something sometimes because of how she looks and is talking. Remember one night she jumped on live and Sammy jumped on to intervene. She's a mess. Sadly I think this was all Corey's doing by getting her involved into drugs. Unfortunately the person you're with can rub off on you over time. I became a heavy drinker because of my ex years ago before kids. Luckily I kicked it but when I tell you I drank like a fish and even got a dui. I didn't grow up drinking. My mom didn't drink nor did my father. I had no issues really. I did have some but nothing that drove me to drink. He was just a drinker well alcoholic technically. I picked up those habits because I was with him for so long. Sorry for ranting. I'm just so disgusted and all this tit this guy posted really connected some dots for me.
Even after I went thru so much with my ex and kicked the habit I still find myself over drinking when I drink to this day. I'm technically an alcoholic. I just try to avoid it. When I tell you if I was never exposed to it I wouldn't be like that. Corey really did destroy her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She was slurring and stumbling over words a lot and couldn’t come up with simple phrases like “whirlwind romance.”

someome asked why the kids didn’t have “Italian” names and she said “bc their last name is Epstein so we gave them American names.”

she also said her mom’s hair is “kinky”....no witch. Your mom’s hair is wavy, maybe with a 3a occasionally mixed in but my wavy hair is “kinkier” than hers so “take a long walk off a ...short walkway” (another great quote of hers from the live)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone commented saying “Corey cheated on Brielle as well as you have you seen??” And Big T addressed the commenters name and said yep I’ve already seen the screen shots don’t worry.

other things she’s mentioned:
- all 3 kids live with her full time
- she takes Julian to therapy and her parents watch the girls when she does but she is 100% solely taking him
- first she said they’re not learning ASL their main focus is to teach him speech so he can goto a “regular” school
- someone commented asking where she learns ASL and she said she googles things then teaches him and reinforces it again later on (total contradiction to her previous comment)
- she mentioned John and said she’s been home all day so how could she have been in court
- she then also said she doesn’t upkeep her YouTube cuz she’s always busy and never home n doesn’t have time
- when asked wheres Mia she said she’s at coreys because T is busy always with the kids and Mia is better off at coreys since some people who live there don’t work (I LAUGHED SO HARD - GURLLL YOU AINT GOT NO JOB)
- she was consistently SNAPPINGGGG on people sis is triggered hardcore
- someone commented saying she should be nicer to her fans cuz sometimes they comment nice things and Tracy will respond rudely. T started SNAPPING saying “EXCUSE YOU?! I AM NICE TO MY FUCKEN FANS ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SPEAK UP IF IVE BEEN NICE TO U GO AHEAD” then of course all her saddies say how nice she is (while she has the bitchiest attitude)
- Corey owes her over 20 grand in child support

I had to log off her attitude and energy was just so hostile and negative n I couldn’t deal anymore

Oh and she has been seeing someone but she’s keeping him private

ALSO someone said she sounds mad bitter about the divorce with Corey and she LOST IT 🤣🤣🤣 🦖 she flipped out “UM EXCUSE ME NO IVE BEEN SEEING SOMEONE AND I COULD GIVE A duck ABOUT COREY DONT COME FOR ME” 💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I believe it too. She reposted some stupid tiktok of a girl asking something about what's a lasting side effect, or something along those lines, about pregnancy that never goes away and people don't tell you, and it's another woman saying the kids, but it was in a fckd up way, it kinda threw me knowing the rumors. I'm sorry, but I'd never post some tit like that about my kids, joking or not. I thought it was pretty fckd up, weird and telling.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Let me add I'm not giving her a pass. At this point she should do better and should know better. Done fkd up with kids...with kids!!! And still can't get it together. A mess. She's vile.
Lol. I think I got it all out.😂

Reactions: 11
He blocked me as well 🤷‍♀️.
Maybe he blocked everyone who saw his story and thought we posted it here
No he removed mine and I never have looked at a story cause it’s already posted here before I can see it lol so he took all accounts off I guess?

Reactions: 8
No he removed mine and I never have looked at a story cause it’s already posted here before I can see it lol so he took all accounts off I guess?
Wonder if he was hacked. I never viewed his stories today and I'm also kicked off.

Her teeth getting all fkd up is another sign of drug use.

Reactions: 13
The story John posted is definitely believable in regards to Tracy and Corey losing custody. But I don’t know if I believe the court stuff. Was this a small claims court case ? I don’t see a judge talking about private custody and cps situations with someone whose basically suing her for money. I don’t even think that’s legal. Also, you can send a lawyer to some court cases instead of appearing in person, but a 33 year old woman can’t send her parents in her place lol.

I do believe the stories though- just not how he’s saying the court case is playing out. And his grammar and spelling -
Holy tit lol

Reactions: 24
The story John posted is definitely believable in regards to Tracy and Corey losing custody. But I don’t know if I believe the court stuff. Was this a small claims court case ? I don’t see a judge talking about private custody and cps situations with someone whose basically suing her for money. I don’t even think that’s legal. Also, you can send a lawyer to some court cases instead of appearing in person, but a 33 year old woman can’t send her parents in her place lol.

I do believe the stories though- just not how he’s saying the court case is playing out. And his grammar and spelling -
Holy tit lol
I think the 2 things John referenced were meant to be the tit he was sitting on until after court. I don’t think they were brought up by the judge. John’s story said he brought it to the judge, which you can as proof of character.

Someone commented saying “Corey cheated on Brielle as well as you have you seen??” And Big T addressed the commenters name and said yep I’ve already seen the screen shots don’t worry.

other things she’s mentioned:
- all 3 kids live with her full time
- she takes Julian to therapy and her parents watch the girls when she does but she is 100% solely taking him
- first she said they’re not learning ASL their main focus is to teach him speech so he can goto a “regular” school
- someone commented asking where she learns ASL and she said she googles things then teaches him and reinforces it again later on (total contradiction to her previous comment)
- she mentioned John and said she’s been home all day so how could she have been in court
- she then also said she doesn’t upkeep her YouTube cuz she’s always busy and never home n doesn’t have time
- when asked wheres Mia she said she’s at coreys because T is busy always with the kids and Mia is better off at coreys since some people who live there don’t work (I LAUGHED SO HARD - GURLLL YOU AINT GOT NO JOB)
- she was consistently SNAPPINGGGG on people sis is triggered hardcore
- someone commented saying she should be nicer to her fans cuz sometimes they comment nice things and Tracy will respond rudely. T started SNAPPING saying “EXCUSE YOU?! I AM NICE TO MY FUCKEN FANS ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SPEAK UP IF IVE BEEN NICE TO U GO AHEAD” then of course all her saddies say how nice she is (while she has the bitchiest attitude)
- Corey owes her over 20 grand in child support

I had to log off her attitude and energy was just so hostile and negative n I couldn’t deal anymore

Oh and she has been seeing someone but she’s keeping him private

ALSO someone said she sounds mad bitter about the divorce with Corey and she LOST IT 🤣🤣🤣 🦖 she flipped out “UM EXCUSE ME NO IVE BEEN SEEING SOMEONE AND I COULD GIVE A duck ABOUT COREY DONT COME FOR ME” 💀💀
She said this then said her parents only take Julian one day (when she previously said all week).

She also contradicted herself and said she was with Julian today for occupational therapy testing so how could she go to court? (At 10am w/girls in school, she could have sent her parents)

she was being so nasty I wanted to get off but stayed on for the deets. She also signed off without a goodbye. I’m guessing her phone died?

Reactions: 13
I think the 2 things John referenced were meant to be the tit he was sitting on until after court. I don’t think they were brought up by the judge. John’s story said he brought it to the judge, which you can as proof of character.

She said this then said her parents only take Julian one day (when she previously said all week).

She also contradicted herself and said she was with Julian today for occupational therapy testing so how could she go to court? (At 10am w/girls in school, she could have sent her parents)

she was being so nasty I wanted to get off but stayed on for the deets. She also signed off without a goodbye. I’m guessing her phone died?
She said Jayden doesn’t have school on Friday on her live yesterday. I bet Tara takes them on Corey’s Friday for Skylar to do remote and the two little ones. It’s possible she was in court but if you’re being sued or need to be in court you can’t sent your parents it would be adjourned to when she can be there. She was clearly bothered by something. More than her usual she said she has stuff going on she can’t talk about it. So maybe it was a custody appearance and Her parents were there maybe John is telling half the truth. He would have to sue her in court for the 5k and most courts are closed or doing things by zoom but I believe family court is open so it’s possible they were there today but not about John’s money that would be small claims or civil court

Reactions: 18
oh and she mentioned the john thing, she is saying its all fake and lies and doesnt know who this person is or about the court date and that she does not do drugs never even smoked weed and her kids live with her fulltime hahaha

and that she only gets 52 hours "off" for herself to do things for herself HAH
witch! ONLY 52 hours?! That’s a whole ass work week with OT 🤣😂. I can’t even take a poo without someone bothering me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She said Jayden doesn’t have school on Friday on her live yesterday. I bet Tara takes them on Corey’s Friday for Skylar to do remote and the two little ones. It’s possible she was in court but if you’re being sued or need to be in court you can’t sent your parents it would be adjourned to when she can be there. She was clearly bothered by something. More than her usual she said she has stuff going on she can’t talk about it. So maybe it was a custody appearance and Her parents were there maybe John is telling half the truth. He would have to sue her in court for the 5k and most courts are closed or doing things by zoom but I believe family court is open so it’s possible they were there today but not about John’s money that would be small claims or civil court
You’re right about Jayden! What if her parents have “power of attorney” over her? Just came to me but since she is a hot mess, I can see them showing up in her place since they have the say over her. Especially if this guy’s story is true and she can’t have her kids. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She must def be reading het
She randomly addressed so many things we talk about. Why doesnt she ever focus on our good advice to her to just be real and focus on her kids like why cling to some old party persona from a decade ago instead? 😣

Reactions: 17
I believe it too. She reposted some stupid tiktok of a girl asking something about what's a lasting side effect, or something along those lines, about pregnancy that never goes away and people don't tell you, and it's another woman saying the kids, but it was in a fckd up way, it kinda threw me knowing the rumors. I'm sorry, but I'd never post some tit like that about my kids, joking or not. I thought it was pretty fckd up, weird and telling.
AND she said her mom was the one who sent that to her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.