Tracy Dimarco #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she didn’t even tag Sammy’s account... that’s so weird. She just screen shot and posted it
I think it’s more important to say Sammy didn’t tag her. I think she’s pissed Sammy off because they always tag each other back and forth and Sammy hasn’t tagged her for a while. Even the best friend can have a breaking point.

Reactions: 17
I guess the same way she takes antibiotics and drinks that same night 🤷
I've never gotten fillers but I feel like all that bloating and metabolizing, bloating and metabolizing could eventually leave her lips saggy and limp right?!

Did you guys hear in one of her park stories on IG Skylar asks, "Is he bringing Julian too?" And she says no just him and Skylar says Yesss! Then Tacy tells her that's so mean!
What's that about? Could "he" be her dad?
Maybe all the kids live with her parents & when Skylar is remote learning it’s just easier to go to Tara?
“He” could also maybe be one of her brothers.

Reactions: 8
Once again Tracy you’re a day late. National Son Day was yesterday the 4th.

And if I were Julie and Ron I’d be pissed. They don’t really post their kid because of their heritage yet she feels like it’s ok? So disrespectful.

She literally took Julie’s photo and added words and tagged her in it. Obviously I don’t know but I doubt she asked permission. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yea okay Big-T. Ratting on Corey ready to show the world the receipts on what should be kept in the divorce. Lying..lying about your real body. You literally lie about everything! And crying! Did we forget those times you broke down live on Instagram like a crybaby? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not to mention constantly crying about no child support..lmao take this post down Big-T cuz you lookin real stupid 🤌🏽 LOL
808EB531-4E51-4B87-AE7F-01987781A0AE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe all the kids live with her parents & when Skylar is remote learning it’s just easier to go to Tara?
“He” could also maybe be one of her brothers.
could be possible .. I remember T’s Mom saying “Julian wanted to sleep in jaydens bed but I picked him up and moved him” so clearly all the kids have their own bed at her parents. My sis and I would sleep at our grandparents a few times a year for fun sleepovers, but we never had our own room or beds 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who finds it fucked up that she posted Julies baby? Even though the head is cut off like... no. If he's not supposed to be on socials then don't post him AT ALL. She is literally the most disrespectful witch on the planet. Anything for views!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Am I the only one who finds it fucked up that she posted Julies baby? Even though the head is cut off like... no. If he's not supposed to be on socials then don't post him AT ALL. She is literally the most disrespectful witch on the planet. Anything for views!!!!!
I said the exact same thing above. She literally reposted Julie’s picture with her words and added to it then tagged her and Ron in it. THEN Julie reposted it wit a “hi auntie” gif. Come on people! She needs to be told when she’s inappropriate. That’s why she keeps acting the way she does. No one calls her on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Once again Tracy you’re a day late. National Son Day was yesterday the 4th.

And if I were Julie and Ron I’d be pissed. They don’t really post their kid because of their heritage yet she feels like it’s ok? So disrespectful.

She literally took Julie’s photo and added words and tagged her in it. Obviously I don’t know but I doubt she asked permission. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her lips look INSANE in this picture

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That pic of her with Julian, woof! Her lips look so bad. Her whole face just looks fucked

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
IM STILL CONFUSED AS TO HOW SHE IS DRIVING WITH NO LICENSE. If I was Tara or her parents or even bleeping Corey I wouldn’t let her drive with those kids in the car with her. Does anyone give a tit about these 3 children? Why is mom driving? period.
How do we know she doesn’t have a license? Just wondering because I must have missed when that was said? And how did she lose it?

Reactions: 7
WHAT IN THE HELLLLLL is that bride hat she just promoted lmao from someone getting married soon THATS A NO FROM ME DAWG 😖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Update!!! I believe most of it...it kinda makes sense! Like who would this John person be? A fan? A stalker? Making all this detailed tit up? Idk hard to believe he’s lying
Someone needs to message these to Corey and ask if this tit is true.

Kay duck it I sent all the screenshots to Corey..asking if there’s any truth to this or if he can say this is all fake. We shall wait and see...if he even replies..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Update!!! I believe most of it...it kinda makes sense! Like who would this John person be? A fan? A stalker? Making all this detailed tit up? Idk hard to believe he’s lying

Kay duck it I sent all the screenshots to Corey..asking if there’s any truth to this or if he can say this is all fake. We shall wait and see...if he even replies..
OH MY GOD. Them poor babies my heart actually breaks for them😭

Send them to Tracy to!! If there’s any truth in this she needs to know it’s out now and she should hang her head in shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This weekend is Corey’s birthday weekend...let’s see if they’re with him for that. And regarding the John screenshots, definitely would explain a lot, but it’s hard to tell for sure. That’s a lot for her and everyone in her life to be hiding!

Reactions: 19

Check your IG - he removed me as a follower on my fake insta

But there HAS to be some sort of truth to all of this. It does make some sense

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OH MY GOD. Them poor babies my heart actually breaks for them😭

Send them to Tracy to!! If there’s any truth in this she needs to know it’s out now and she should hang her head in shame!
She will say its 99% LiEs as she has said before about Tattle
the 1% truth may be that she was driving Corey's car :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.