Tracy Dimarco #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? I mean WHY, would anyone promote or buy this for a wedding? 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🙈. Also, another thing she doesn’t have that all influencers, celebrities and the blogger moms have? Swipe ups! When she posts the PA tit she should have a swipe up link but she doesn’t. Instagram only give those to certain types of accounts. Obviously she doesn’t qualify.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Check your IG - he removed me as a follower on my fake insta

But there HAS to be some sort of truth to all of this. It does make some sense
He blocked me as well 🤷‍♀️.
Maybe he blocked everyone who saw his story and thought we posted it here

Reactions: 8
Update!!! I believe most of it...it kinda makes sense! Like who would this John person be? A fan? A stalker? Making all this detailed tit up? Idk hard to believe he’s lying
Someone needs to message these to Corey and ask if this tit is true.

Kay duck it I sent all the screenshots to Corey..asking if there’s any truth to this or if he can say this is all fake. We shall wait and see...if he even replies..
I believe all this. I swear she doesn't have those kids. I see the little telltale signs because I had a friend who went through the same! Drugs too and my friend had a filthy house. I totally believe every last word of this...every last word. I'd bet a million dollars she doesn't have custody of her kids. It's so obvious especially when you know the signs. What a disgraceful witch. I'm not friends with my friend anymore because of all her issues and drug use and denial of drug use. I was over it. I imagine her friends are starting or do feel the same. It's exhausting and sad to watch. No doubt she's still drinking and drugging. You can see it in her lives. I hate this witch even more now.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Why? I mean WHY, would anyone promote or buy this for a wedding? 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🙈. Also, another thing she doesn’t have that all influencers, celebrities and the blogger moms have? Swipe ups! When she posts the PA tit she should have a swipe up link but she doesn’t. Instagram only give those to certain types of accounts. Obviously she doesn’t qualify.
what in the actual duck is this lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly everything John posted makes so much sense and I honestly think she'd got some severe personality disorders as well as addiction issues.

Reactions: 29
So someone probably a saddie I think keeps trying to get into my burner, because I keep getting logged out and it asks me to put my number to get a text to get back in. I just ignore it and totally exit the app, when I go back to reopen it, it just logs me back in.
NOT TODAY SADDIES HAHA

And I did set up 2fa with the app they recommend plus I use Face ID

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There has to be at least some truth to the stuff John is saying. I sort of believe it....hoping Corey responds to confirm or deny!
Also- John must have deleted allFollowers there are only 3 following him now, I was deleted too

John removed me as a follower as well 🤔 I wasn’t blocked so I sent him a new request. Very interesting everything he said. And it’s believable

Reactions: 16
He blocked me as well 🤷‍♀️.
Maybe he blocked everyone who saw his story and thought we posted it here
It could be he removed anyone who viewed his story. I was going to go back and screenshot and read thoroughly because I was in the middle of finishing up a doc for work (Tracy can't relate) so thank you for posting!!

Reactions: 9
John removed me as a follower as well 🤔 I wasn’t blocked so I sent him a new request. Very interesting everything he said. And it’s believable
Same here. I was reading at work had to stop and went to go check and BAM, I'm not following him.

I really hope what he said about Tracy not wanting to get the kids back is wrong and she's going to smarten up and do what she needs to do. But I don't see her wanting to change that. Just really sad tbh

Reactions: 11
He removed and blocked me awhile ago because I kept questioning him lol

Oh! I’m not blocked anymore! I requested again. We shall see

Reactions: 12
trashbag is LIVE! shes currently talking about a netflix show.
someone mentioned the fire alarm beeping hahahaa she said"someone is coming to fix it, i changed the batteries but its still not working so someone is coming to fix it"
she also said about the show "never trust an addict" LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
For someone who may have lost custody of her kids she is just chilling talking about this show. 🤷🏼‍♀️ If all of that was true she’s psycho. Because I’d be DEVASTATED if I lost my kids. She live like nothing.

• Heart
For someone who may have lost custody of her kids she is just chilling talking about this show. 🤷🏼‍♀️ If all of that was true she’s psycho. Because I’d be DEVASTATED if I lost my kids. She live like nothing.
She's used to it. She hasn't had them for months now if this is all true and I believe it is. Nobody could tell me differently lol. I even thought this before "john". That selfish hog enjoys sitting her lazy ass on the sofa not being bothered by her kids.

Reactions: 18
shes a bleeping witch on this live lol shes in a mood
kids r with corey
apparently she went shopping with them to get him gifts, thats how much of a nice person she is
she says her and sammy r still besties
shes saying shes not mentioning the child support thing again
shes saying she signed up to be a villain on jerseyliscious and shes been bullied since.

she just got mad at some girl saying "you think youre a celebrity"
tracy FLIPPED out hahaha and also said "go give ur husband a bj before he calls me "
HAHAHAHAHA im DYINGGGGG TO COMMENT AS TO WHY COREY LEFT HER IF HER HEAD GAME IS A1 UGHHHH

some of these girls on here are bleeping dumb , these saddies

she said she has no time to make youtube she has too much going on
julians therapy etc etc LOL but she can sit her ass down on the couch and watch movies all day...ok

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
dude... her mouth..... she talks like she has tit in her mouth i cannot stand it. and her teeth... do not get me started.

• Heart
  • Haha
oh and she mentioned the john thing, she is saying its all fake and lies and doesnt know who this person is or about the court date and that she does not do drugs never even smoked weed and her kids live with her fulltime hahaha

and that she only gets 52 hours "off" for herself to do things for herself HAH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The whole Mia situation is such bullshit. She says she is never home.... so why does she snap her television literally 24/7? You don't just give up your dog because you don't wanna take care of them anymore. I could NEVER imagine doing that to my babies. She is just a lazy piece of tit... but we already knew that.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.