Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Didn’t she make a “playroom” for these kids? She’s complaining about marker on that gaudyass couch. Does she just stay in this room because it’s closer to the kitchen? I’m so confused. Like why film that? Just clean it up? Idk my friend’s kid did this and she didn’t blast it all over the net. Tracy shows off all the wrong things when it comes to her kids. It’s annoying.
My kids toilet was clogged for the past 2 days and they had to remove the toilet to find my son threw A TANGERINE in it. I didn't grab my phone and film it. THEY'RE KIDS. Laugh and move on Tracy. If you have '3 under 3' and you choose velour couches, then you are a MORON. Kids are gonna be kids. She should be worried about other things

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
She’s constant with the I’m so loyal and I know so many secrets. That’s great, no one cares! If she were my friend she’d be the last person I’d confide in. Always bragging about how loyal she is and can hold so many secrets why would I tell you one of mine? So you have all this information about me and other people? Why be so nosy. A real loyal friend who keeps secrets doesn’t need to broadcast it daily. She’s so stuck in high school it’s ridiculous. Not to mention the constant mentioning of ‘knowing secrets’ and ‘loyalty’ one day someone’s gonna push her to spill and shes gonna slip up
She already slips up. Constantly. Idk about yall but when my friends tell me secrets I forget them a day later. Just how it is. Secrets safe with me cause my mind doesn't have room to save them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Now I’m not being nasty (maybe a bit - homeschooling = vodka of an evening) buuuuuut what has she done to those poor kids*?! They’re half the age of mine and twice as wide!! 😳😳
*this is nothing against those poor kids, it’s 100% her (and his!) bad parenting.
They don’t get a decent diet, they’re bounced around from house to house. I’m sure they’re constantly stuck in the middle of their parents bullshit. I doubt they get a decent meal unless Raven or her husband have cooked it. All 3 children look like they’ve had their hearts broken and let down by the people who are supposed to care about them.

• Sad

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
7402825C-FEA4-4E5D-81CA-263BBD823672.jpeg

Shes such a teenager...she is forever trying to convince ppl shes soooo cool. Go watch your kids. Her poor kids teeth are all jacked up and she's off getting procedures done. Why not try and get free dental for the children so selfish

• Haha
  • Angry

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
2D48C9D2-41AD-4CE9-AC86-ED1DE7CE3F30.jpeg

Why even acknowledge the comment why bother why not just focus on all the "praise" from her saddies? Or better yet just post the picture and go attend to your children and ignore the comments and enjoy your life😒unbothered my foot

Thisiscorny

For those of you who live in New Jersey, do you ever see her out and about? And is the recognised or is she just a normal nobody?

And has there been any hearings in Court in respect of the children and custody and what not?
She lives about 45 mins to and hour from when I live in north Jersey and I have never seen her out or anything but I also am a mother and I don’t go out on weekends to party and drink especially during a pandemic. I have two little kids, one is borderline (mild) autistic who I spend day in and day out with. I couldn’t even imagine going out and leaving them with my mom. I have major mom guilt when I go grocery shopping so Tracy and I are not the same when it comes to being “a great mom” and very few People I know even watched jerseylicious so trust me, she’s a nobody here, idk about trash staten island but we all know the only good thing to come out of Staten Island is Wutang and impractical jokers

• Haha
  • Heart

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Wow interesting! I remember years ago people would always comment on Tracy’s stuff and tell her corey was cheating on her and she would rip them apart and delete the comments, I always wondered if it was true or if people were just being assholes to cause problems.
I think he was always cheating on her. They were never together unless they did a night alone somewhere. She always said he was working , but once the kids were born he was always gone. It was rumored he hooked up with multiple girls on JL. He used her to try and get famous and got stuck with three kids quickly- then the whole facade fell apart. Tracy used him too, she had to prove she was the best on the show by getting married quickly .

• Wow

Mendy

Chatty Member
She constantly eludes to it.
Right lol. She posts 67896544328 memes and quotes pertaining to cheating. Then says I never said he cheated.🙄 Mind you that prior to her split and announcement she never posted shit like this.

This right here is one of the 45664 things that drives me nuts about her. Like why lie and make it so obvious you're lying!? Why post all that shit then get arrogant when people speculate and ask about the shit you posted!!??!

I have a friend I'm no longer friends with because of this type of behavior along with other things too. It's so childish and annoying.

• Heart

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
So someone asked her what's her dream car and she posts a pic of her and her make believe man? I don't get it. 🤔
Exactly, wtf?! Was that her way of saying that he’s the only thing she wants to ride 🙄🤢 lmao my brain is forced to think like her crazy brain to understand why she does what she does 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
62BBEB1A-F379-461F-B94C-A1E93A72877C.jpeg

🙄🙄 we know youre divorced its been almost a year now, let it goooooooo for the love of all thats holy stoppppp like how does she ever plan to move on if she cant let go of the fact she got divorced? Yes it sucks a lot to have to go thru divorce but damn girl for you own sake and the kids sake get some therapy and move on!

• Haha

toronto5678

Chatty Member
But Tracy swears she doesn't keep up with B&C ... the IG story determined that was a lie 🥴

Tracy go parent your pussy goblins. No one cares what you have to say. And for you to even allow your saddies to stalk Brielle is childish. You knew that they would run to CB to tell you everything. Find something better to do with your day.
Ok I’m at a doctors appointment and just busted out laughing in the waiting room at pussy goblins

🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦

dead!!!

• Haha

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Corey didn't get divorced to hop into another superficial relationship. I would hope not. Him and Brielle weren't gonna be a long-term thing. We've proven Brielle is just a reality star celeb wannabe. Another Tracy Baloney (Bologna?). The smartest thing he can do is just be single and be there for his kids. Go have sex with single people, be single.
I was giving Brielle the benefit of the doubt, but she's just like Trashy... the filtered selfies, subliminal posts, airing out her business. Like you bitches are 30+, you don't have the self-respect to just text/call each other and resolve issues?

Last edited:
  • Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Is it Brielle’s birthday weekend? Maybe it’s to get Tracy excited that they’re breaking up for her birthday then surprise, Corey’s got something big planned. That’d be great since Tracy said herself she’s real mad over this birthday coming up. I doubt it, I know Corey is dumb enough to fix things so I hope Brielle is dumb enough to take him back for her birthday just to piss off Tracy. Maybe Corey started an argument now because he’s too broke to do anything for her birthday lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

Njkelly3

You know what I was thinking, the post she made with Corey’s receipts was a collage of all kinds of screenshots and texts.

Just picture her sitting there putting that together, fuming. 😂 And all so she could post it as an “answer” to an IG Q&A.

Imagine having the time to do that with 3 kids, one with special needs and THREE jobs.

A few gems. She looked so good in the one with her hair up. The other one, just wow. The color contacts and the nails. 😳
ugh it’s the (most likely) fake or borrowed Chanel for me. Her obsession with showing off that she has designer items is SAD! I remember wayyy back in JL days she posted a Twitter poll asking about what car she should get and it was between a Lexus, a Caddy, a Benz and a BMW. Now she doesn’t have a pot to piss in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart