Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MariaB86

I don’t think any of us are shocked right and the Corey and Brielle drama ? He’s a grown man whore , everyone’s known that , i look at as Tracy married her karma Bevause is equally a disgusting human . But personally i can care less what or i should say who Corey does , i hate Tracy because she is a vile human that spews ugliness from every part of her body and is literally causing 3 kids to grow up and have a childhood they are going to have to recover from .
let’s not let the Corey drama deflect from the fact that big t rex never has her kids , is constantly posting of dicks and getting fucking , posting videos of her licking the phone , always lying , always drunk , andnever cares for her kids .
so all this drama with Corey and Brielle did was solidify that those kids have two unstable parents

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Jesshottie

VIP Member
So I am now blocked on Tracy’s IG, Jessica’s, AND the BE insta I never did anything to them on my real account so that’s cool 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
7DE7975E-FD25-49DA-8A5C-16E83D8B4849.jpeg
CE777401-201A-483E-A4A4-E40C7A0A629D.jpeg

Shes soooooo desperate to seem "cool"
I gaurentee u the minuye any man gave her attention on valentines day she'd eat it up. She really thinks hating "popular" things makes you cool. What makes a person "cool" is owning their shit and being confident without having to constantly say why theyre "cool" god shes going to be nauseating from here to feb 15 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
The driving video tracy is childishly talking back to the lyrics of the Billy eilish song "so go have fun i couldnt care less give her my best" and tracy goes "nope!"🙄🙄 the cringe factor howww is she a 30 yr old mother of three acting like an actual 16 year old!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

The_ Adjudicator

She definitely pays for followers. Her posted content is very vanilla and definitely reposting other people's memes and content. The TV stuff bothers me as it's constant and no one cares. She has no depth in personality and wants to be that basic bitch but is a try hard. She fully does not comprehend that she is over and needs to rebuild her brand so she can have some sort of relevancy.

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
BE8EAA46-1D60-47F7-9744-CDC71344FEAA.jpeg
BE5271BC-E9BB-410D-99F6-C6E294827680.jpeg

I actually feel bad for her in the sense that she hates herself so much all of the sudden. I get divorce is hard and sad but all these procedures wont bring happiness that comes from the inside. I know she got some minor filler when she was still married which is fine lots of ppl like a little umph here and there my issue now is that she seems to be spiraling out of control and searching for happiness in empty superficial things while ignoring her impressionable daughters and special needs son 😔

• Wow
  • Sad

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
If Corey is into men or transgendered people, I find it highly disrespectful to put it out on the internet. I know she hasn't technically outed anything but don't be a spiteful bitch. That's someone's livelihood you're fucking with.

• Heart
  • Wow

Jrock101913

“They can’t watch random tv during the day” lololol she watches tv alllllll day and night and posts about it!!! And what type of isolation is she in?! She went to Aruba a few months ago and is out band about all day!!

regarding her comment to minniebaby,she Says she hasn’t even told the half of it, what else could there be?? I’m dying to know lol. That comment from Minnie was amazing though bc it was dead on and called her out on every single thing she has “Aired” about him. Also, it says on the live with Reggie she admitted he cheated, did anyone watch this?

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Yeaaa this is all insane. Sounds like corey stayed cheating on brielle😲 wow. And theres no excuse fir that. Why jump into a relationship after a divorce just to cheat? Why not just stay single and do wtvr you want? God tracy is going to ba cackling with glee her and her baddies....this is so sad for those kids jesus. 30 year adults acting a fool on social media. Wowow.

TonyTheChi

She has to throw in the “keep the negativity off my page” for several reasons:
A) her saddies will fill her delusional head with “fuck the haters, you’re beautiful, hot, curvy, etc”
B) her saddies will praise her for being “real” with her stretch marks
C) the whole “woe is me” I don’t get child support AND I have randos attacking me online!
Grow up!!!
I need a love as strong and brave as those leggings

• Haha
View attachment 401975View attachment 401976

Shes soooooo desperate to seem "cool"
I gaurentee u the minuye any man gave her attention on valentines day she'd eat it up. She really thinks hating "popular" things makes you cool. What makes a person "cool" is owning their shit and being confident without having to constantly say why theyre "cool" god shes going to be nauseating from here to feb 15 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Shes so phony always talks about how she hates valentines.. im pretty sure she did this because brielle posted some valentines stuff the other day on her stories all of a sudden tracy here wants to look like mom of the year talking about she doesnt wanna deprive the kids! Please you deprive them in so many other ways its sad

• Heart