Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
For those of you who live in New Jersey, do you ever see her out and about? And is the recognised or is she just a normal nobody?

And has there been any hearings in Court in respect of the children and custody and what not?
Tara lives like right around the block from me. If she got a dog, I’d probably see her everyday, except I am a healthcare worker, I work evenings and I’m also busy with my own small human.
I can’t prove it, but I have very strong convictions that Tracy and Corey have had CPS investigations, and that Tara and/or Tracy’s parents have some sort of guardianship/or conserver-ship over Tracy’s children. I say this because neither Tracy nor Corey are involved in important appointments or schooling. (Dentist, “intensive” therapies for Julian, virtual learning for Skylar) from experience with a close friend, you don’t have to lose physical custody, but you can lose the rights to making decisions in the interest of the child/children.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There’s the mystery! She told him to get OF to pay child support and they gave her the show she wanted. Story over.
What the fuck kind of trash says shit like that?!?! What if some nasty, attention seeking, free loading, good for nothing piece of shit twat said that to your son, Trash Bag? How the hell would your nasty ass reply? Get the fuck out of here with your holier-than-thou narcissistic ass. Good lord this waste of skin irks me and I don’t even know her ass (thank god), I can’t even imagine what those that know her feel like.

• Heart

Beyondit

Lmao Trashy spends more time with jess and her baby than her own children. Ah covid is still spreading yet Jess allows her to come over 🤢🤮

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Rather suggest the father of her children start and OF vs telling him she'd lower the CS payments. She is trash.
So sell he should sell 🍆 pics so he can pay her? That’s the father of your children. What’s wrong with this girl? Regardless if you don’t like him respect him as your children’s father. Your children will grow up with all this shit online of you let’s throw in Dad too? nah Coreys the only one not acting a fool online let’s not. He should tell her to go stand on the corner and sell her loose goose for some money bet she wouldn’t like that one bit. I hope he does make one to see her bitter ass have a fit would make for a few threads 😂🤣

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Tara has julian and shes teaching him to sign "juice" and he did it and hes so proud of himself. 🥺such a sweet little boy. I know tara isnt perfect but those kids would be better off with her at least she tries. And julian clearly wants to sign vs talk he got sooo happy when he got the sign right and got his juice warmed my heart

• Heart

BkNik33

I have a low verbal 10 year son with autism. He has been in speech since age 2 and didn't say a word until 2 years ago. Treats/rewards ARE AND CAN BE offered in the early stages of communication to motivate the child. It does not make them an animal. In Corey's defense, he was probably doing what was told by the therapist. My son had no idea what anything meant and had over 10 different therapists. You have to keep your commands short and to the point so they do not get lost or until they understand. It's extremely difficult and emotional if you are the one living it. I did the same exact thing with potty training with m&ms.
I was just about to say the same thing. My son is non verbal, and autistic with spd, reinforcers are a big part of therapy. I'm not defending anyone, but my son is 6 now and started early intervention when he was was three, and using foods or toy's as motivation /reinforcements is common 💙 And I do not like speaking on anyone's child, ever, especially being a special needs mom myself, but everything I've seen with that sweet boy points to being on the spectrum, and he should more than likely be in early intervention now before he gets any older, and I say that with no malice. It breaks my heart. And it's definitely not an easy road, but necessary 💙

• Heart

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Had to get through 10 pages, but here I am lol

He's not working on Julian speech, he's trying to force him to say Dada
THIS 100%!!! I think Corey probably gets frustrated when he hears his son say "Thank you Gigi" (repeating like a parrot) and he secretly wants his son to start parroting "Dada" around Tracy. It gives off selfish vibes. Like it's not about your son, it's about you. And you only care now because you see that your son CAN speak when taught. So now you wanna intervene. Like stfu already.

Corey commenting "I love you" and "you're beautiful" - sheesh! I'm sure that pisses Trashy off so much. Remember she went TEN YEARS without being told she's beautiful 😂😂 Even though Brielle should take those compliments with a grain of salt if her man is out here not being able to pay a phone bill and offering nudes to girls online.

That picture of Tracy with her hair up, wearing the blazer.. WOW! That's the best she's ever looked.

• Heart

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Tbh I think the way that Corey is chasing Brielle is the way that he tried to chase Tracy throughout the year that they were separated and no one knew. He’d still post gushy social media posts for her and act like they were still together and everything was peachy. I think that’s just his thing. And then once the girl makes it official or clear that it’s not happening, he lashes out and flips it on the girl. Like how he supposedly told Tracy that no other guy would want her and how he trash talked her to strangers via DM. It should be interesting to see if Brielle takes him back or not (and for how long) and how he responds if she’s actually serious about not wanting him anymore.

Missliss416

Chatty Member
What I’d give to be a fly on the wall during her phone call to Jess about the saddies group comment 🤣🤣. We all know she was FUMING and called Jess ASAP to be like “can you fucking believe some bitch reported that comment on club saddie and now my promo company is messaging me it! Like is this bitch fucking dumb or what?!?” 🤡

it’s sad but I’d bet they def saw the comment. At least T did, but because it was shading Brielle she left it. We know she’s on her phone 247 and oozes insecurity and has to switch between every form of SMplatform 247. Disgusting.

Also, those comments on her Boom Bod post are deleted. But she’s sOoo bUsy with her 3 kids she doesn’t have TIME to check every comment! 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

WolfiestWolf

I had time this morning and because it pisses me off that she can do all these things but can’t take her son to his therapies. All these trips are about an hour round trip with the exception of Echo. How the fuck is 2 hours round trip for her “Legacy Baby” a fucking problem for her. How how how! Someone please... make it make sense. How is his therapies not a number one priority to you. I’m really starting to believe that she does not have custody of Julian.
great job on pointing all of this out! He’s not th legacy babyshe wanted and expected so he’s nothing more than a inconvenience and a bother to her. She expected a perfect child that she could dress up like an asshole and make him instafamous. She wanted to pimp him out and make herself some cash and brag about how swagger her legacy baby was. Now she’s up shits creek with a kid she can’t even talk to because she’s a neglectful lazy beast that tossed him to the side once her cochlear implant idea failed. I can’t even imagine how disgusting she treats those kids. I’m sure she shoos them off to the other room and warns them NOT to bother her when she’s watching tv. Not bathing them and keeping up basic hygiene is actual neglect! She is not a mother, doesn’t deserve the title or those kids!!

• Heart

Birdhouse

VIP Member
This is honestly disturbing. Does she want to die!? Does she know what she’s injecting into her body? Professional lip injections last six months and that’s a minimum! She JUST got those done! That’s not safe.

Even the Biermann girls dissolved their lips for a “cleanse” like Kylie and they flew to California for a couple visits to get it monitored by their dr. All in all it took them about 2 months to dissolve.. but they filled them right back up again like a couple months later lmao

Soo there’s no way Tracy’s should be dissolving that fast.
But she’s got that them special lips that dissolve fillers.... 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26