Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow these people sure live a different way than I do. I’m in no way saying I’m perfect but the last time I’ve put something so personal online was.... never? What’s the point? Address it with whoever you’re having the issue with and be done with it. I really don’t understand this behavior. So childish! If Big T had an ounce of class she would do the right thing and not allow any posts or bashing about her ex or his life in club saddie. But she’s a drama filled skank with deep anger issues so she eats up every second of her loyal minions agreeing with her.

Someone should DM Brielle and ask her to come here and tell us what’s up!!! She put it on IG so she just might be willing and angry enough to expose Corey here!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m about to email Jerry Springer. A sex addict, a washed up reality star addict and a sonic addict battle head to head who will win? With a surprise appearance from Tata who has a big secret to confess to Tracy.
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spongebob addressing she’s loving the drama...
I can’t help but think maybe this is a wind up? For how private Cory is on IG would he really openly make a story to say he’s considering making an only fans?
How sad and pathetic you find joy in other ppls relationship issues because you can’t find one yourself. Not siding with anyone they’re all losers here and they’re showing why.

Reactions: 13
OK so here’s the thing… In Brielle’s post she says something about Cory going with anybody who has anything between their legs. Add in the rainbow background and perhaps she is referring to the fact that he likes to have sex with men or men that look like women. Who knows but based on everything else we’ve seen I really wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Only fans is for women but it’s also for men. There are lots of men entertainers on only fans and they make a fortune off of women and other men. It’s definitely not unheard of. At least here in the States.

it’s really sad that Tracy and all of her so-called friends are feeding off of this toxic energy. Also not surprising though. I think this post from Brielle pretty much confirms that Corey has a drug addiction or a sex addiction of some sort. In the least he needs some serious therapy and mental health help. He is repeating toxic patterns and behaviors and he will never find a woman if this is how he acts and behaves. Someone said that he would be 40 years at the bar hitting on 20 year olds.... I’ve got too whole heartedly agree with that!
I never understood some people’s obsession or support of Corey. He’s not a good guy. Don’t forget he was married to Tracy for how many years? He didn’t marry her because he didn’t like her or have anything in common with her. They are two peas in a pod. Toxic and immature AF.

Hilariously entertaining though! 😂 😂
THIS!!!!!! 💯 Facts!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate all of these people but it's like a car crash you just can't look away. I am addicted to the rubbernecking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh goodness I'm so confused. Lol. Do men do only fans? I mean I'm sure they do but do women actually pay to see a penis??? Lmfao. I don't know one woman that would pay to see a gosh darn dick.🤣🤣 Unless maybe it was someone famous. Possibly gay men??? I don't even think a gay man would pay to see a random dudes dick. Are they mocking trashy, was his ig hacked by big t or Brielle, or is this really Corey and Brielle arguing and if so why is big t making fun of Brielle's grammar if this has nothing to do with big t???? So many questions. I just have trouble wrapping my head around Corey posting that especially since he's kind of quiet-ish on social media and him and Brielle are still following each other.
Some guys make good money I mean there’s male magazines and videos for entertainment . He doesn’t have to show his cock. I’m sure Tracy’s saddies will pay along with all the team Corey tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
543A9C4B-ECE4-4185-BC70-2E80AE40788B.jpeg

Lol This was just in my Instagram feed, I noticed Brielle liked it. Something def went down, someone bring her here to spill it! Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So it should be Corey’s weekend, but Tracy is at the shore with the kids. Since when does she keep her kids for two weekends straight ? Even is Corey isn’t around they usually go to his family. Something is definitely going on. It’s like it was planned the kids were not gonna be with him this weekend.

Reactions: 16
Imagine they get Brielle to come on the podcast 🐸☕
I can see this happening. Idk if you guys watched love and hip hop but Lil Fizz (My 16 year self’s imaginary husband) his sons mother Moniece had a podcast with his ex after they broke up. Brielle seems boring but I can see her doing it she clearly wants attention especially with the same background and respond to his post. It will definitely be an enemy of my enemy is my friend tit Tracy seems like the type. No one here has any self respect we know that so I could see it happening. Like how old are these ppl? They have no shame it’s amazing to me. Hopefully they’re not on love again by Sunday then she really looks stupid. I can’t blame Corey for being who he is she knew prior seeing as she followed him and his wife. I know she saw the articles of his arrest and I know ppl dm her Tracy’s post. This is why females should stop trying to play captain save a hoe to broken men!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
so the saddies are allowed to screen shot and stalk Brielle but it’s not allowed to be on to Tracey??

Reactions: 19
Too lazy to block out names but I don’t care lol

here’s some screenshots of Sammy liking and laughing at tit about this drama
So Tracy dodged a bullet even though she married this man was with him for years and had not one but three children? A relationship y’all are all still very invested in? Seems like the bullet hit her dead in the forehead 🤣😂 I’m here for the Big T and Breezy podcast let’s get rid of Jess she brings nothing to the table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think any of us are shocked right and the Corey and Brielle drama ? He’s a grown man bleep , everyone’s known that , i look at as Tracy married her karma Bevause is equally a disgusting human . But personally i can care less what or i should say who Corey does , i hate Tracy because she is a vile human that spews ugliness from every part of her body and is literally causing 3 kids to grow up and have a childhood they are going to have to recover from .
let’s not let the Corey drama deflect from the fact that big t rex never has her kids , is constantly posting of dicks and getting bleeping , posting videos of her licking the phone , always lying , always drunk , andnever cares for her kids .
so all this drama with Corey and Brielle did was solidify that those kids have two unstable parents

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.