Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think anyone who has a burner account should message all of her sponsors. She is a nasty person and hanging on by one last thread. Let’s cut that thread and watch Big T have to get a REAL job. Irrelevant Ass racist witch!

Reactions: 11
That didn’t last long

View attachment 396391
Unsurprising. This guy seriously has some deep seated issues and to be honest I don’t think he’ll ever have another meaningful relationship, he’ll just be one of those guys you see at the bar in his forties waiting to take some twenty something girl home for some fun. You’d think he’d have more respect for women having sisters and daughters. Disgusting honestly.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
LAWDDDDDD

Whatever shred of hope I had for Corey is gone now y’all. Poor Brielle. And this is just more ammo for the fire breathing dragon to use. Yikes. I wonder what they’re saying on club baddie about this.

At this point T just needs to do a tell all podcast. duck it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeaaa this is all insane. Sounds like corey stayed cheating on brielle😲 wow. And theres no excuse fir that. Why jump into a relationship after a divorce just to cheat? Why not just stay single and do wtvr you want? God tracy is going to ba cackling with glee her and her baddies....this is so sad for those kids jesus. 30 year adults acting a fool on social media. Wowow.

Reactions: 26
Great English Tracy. She’s got some nerve correcting other people when she can’t spell anything right on her posts.

Also- I live near Montauk- trust me they don’t want you big T. You are the exact type of person locals pray will stop visiting .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Corey didn't get divorced to hop into another superficial relationship. I would hope not. Him and Brielle weren't gonna be a long-term thing. We've proven Brielle is just a reality star celeb wannabe. Another Tracy Baloney (Bologna?). The smartest thing he can do is just be single and be there for his kids. Go have sex with single people, be single.
I was giving Brielle the benefit of the doubt, but she's just like Trashy... the filtered selfies, subliminal posts, airing out her business. Like you witches are 30+, you don't have the self-respect to just text/call each other and resolve issues?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeaaa this is all insane. Sounds like corey stayed cheating on brielle😲 wow. And theres no excuse fir that. Why jump into a relationship after a divorce just to cheat? Why not just stay single and do wtvr you want? God tracy is going to ba cackling with glee her and her baddies....this is so sad for those kids jesus. 30 year adults acting a fool on social media. Wowow.
They follow each other on IG So i wonder If they are doing it to mess with Tracy. Didn’t the saddies post something on IG like would you do an only fans and not tell your significant other

Reactions: 12
They follow each other on IG So i wonder If they are doing it to mess with Tracy. Didn’t the saddies post something on IG like would you do an only fans and not tell your significant other
Could be true, but this was posted at 3-4 am so I think it was a fight they had. I wouldn’t stay up that late just to aggravate the saddies and big T.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dayummmmmm the tea is hot this morning

Yeah cause Brielle is the train wreck and not Tracy?!

(this is from a post in CB about Brielle and coreys post)

Multiple posts about Corey and Brielle on CB. And now Tracy is responding

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And T is the grammar police since Brielle used the wrong their lol
Hahaha I noticed this too and thought the same thing!
Wow what a mess, as most of us thought, corey obv sucks. Def sounds like he has some severe issues going on. How unfortunate he isn’t getting help esp for the poor kids. I’m sure Tracy is lovingggg this and also I don’t feel bad for Brielle, she had to have known what she was getting herself into...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking, isn’t Brielle away? I remember Tracy’s claim that he was so jealous and controlling and never wanted her to go anywhere, I wonder if he was pissed she was out somewhere having fun and that sparked a middle of the night fight and him threatening to make an only fans lol. He has problems and how toxic

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.