Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is brielle really away? This pic is from 2018 and she just had this up on her status the other day same exact post location and outfit except i think she made it black and white
I saw that post on her story and I saw a video on her story on Monday or Tuesday showing she’s at the same place that the photo was taken.

Reactions: 8
By the way Brielle has taken down the stories . Coreys is still up . They also still follow each other

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Dayummmmmm the tea is hot this morning

Yeah cause Brielle is the train wreck and not Tracy?!

(this is from a post in CB about Brielle and coreys post)

Multiple posts about Corey and Brielle on CB. And now Tracy is responding
“I only follow to see what a train wreck she is” lmaooo Tracy, your own saddies hate follow. Didn’t you recently say to someone “why do you follow club baddies or me if you just hate us?” Hmmmm maybe ask your own damn cult why they follow your ex’s short term love interest just to hate on her?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“I only follow to see what a train wreck she is” lmaooo Tracy, your own saddies hate follow. Didn’t you recently say to someone “why do you follow club baddies or me if you just hate us?” Hmmmm maybe ask your own damn cult why they follow your ex’s short term love interest just to hate on her?
Exactly!! And I love how she deletes what she wants but when it’s about Corey or Brielle it’s always allowed followed by not my man not my problem then proceeds with a Anti Corey Rant? girl!! Are you aware You’re talking about the same fucken guy!!!! Stop talking about them stop letting ppl talk about them! I honestly would hate ppl discussing my ex and his gf all the time like even if they’re miserable why discuss it? I get tattle we talk about everything but this personally brings her pain so why allow it? I would delete even the mention of Brielles name like nah this is my safe place and this is not what we’re going to do. Out of sight out of mind but her saddies just go on and on directly to her. Reminds me of Jess are they really out for your best interest? but apparently we’re the assholes on tattle? okay👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If they allowed go talk about Brielle and Corey in there be group then we can talk here

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Tracy realizes the b is backwards 😂
she probably did that to make it look like Skylar wrote it. That’s how my son writes his lowercase b’s too! Same age as Skylar. Hopefully by the end of the (school) year he’ll have gotten the hang of it and actually write it correctly 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
she probably did that to make it look like Skylar wrote it. That’s how my son writes his lowercase b’s too! Same age as Skylar. Hopefully by the end of the year he’ll have gotten the hang of it and actually write it correctly 😂
A lot of kids struggle with b and d.
but remember b has a belly and d has a diaper😂😂😂that helps some kids

• Heart
Exactly!! And I love how she deletes what she wants but when it’s about Corey or Brielle it’s always allowed followed by not my man not my problem then proceeds with a Anti Corey Rant? girl!! Are you aware You’re talking about the same fucken guy!!!! Stop talking about them stop letting ppl talk about them! I honestly would hate ppl discussing my ex and his gf all the time like even if they’re miserable why discuss it? I get tattle we talk about everything but this personally brings her pain so why allow it? I would delete even the mention of Brielles name like nah this is my safe place and this is not what we’re going to do. Out of sight out of mind but her saddies just go on and on directly to her. Reminds me of Jess are they really out for your best interest? but apparently we’re the assholes on tattle? okay👌
Also, I thought she had 3 jobs and she’s rarely on the club baddie page and doesn’t see every comment/post? The trans comment about the same girl she’s allowing to be bashed, again, today, slipped through the cracks? But her ass has been CB all morning. I bet Tracy has liked majority of those comments too.

• Haha
edit: so I think this is more targeted at Tracy than anything. Podcast was asking about only fans just the other day and now Corey is posting this? Brielle happens to use “Trash bag”which we use for tray, writes tit implying giving it away for the D (tray). Maybe it’s real, maybe not. Add the Corey deleting IG for a few days and it makes me feel there’s more to this than what it seems.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it Brielle’s birthday weekend? Maybe it’s to get Tracy excited that they’re breaking up for her birthday then surprise, Corey’s got something big planned. That’d be great since Tracy said herself she’s real mad over this birthday coming up. I doubt it, I know Corey is dumb enough to fix things so I hope Brielle is dumb enough to take him back for her birthday just to piss off Tracy. Maybe Corey started an argument now because he’s too broke to do anything for her birthday lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
edit: so I think this is more targeted at Tracy than anything. Podcast was asking about only fans just the other day and now Corey is posting this? Brielle happens to use “Trash bag”which we use for tray, writes tit implying giving it away for the D (tray). Maybe it’s real, maybe not. Add the Corey deleting IG for a few days and it makes me feel there’s more to this than what it seems.
Yeah something is up. I am rethinking my initial impression of this situation and beginning to think you are onto something here!!!!! I think Corey and Brielle are trolling Big T lol 😂 what if she pops up with Corey somewhere nice for her big birthday weekend and posts the pics on IG? Lmao so much for Tracy and the Saddies loving it then rofl 🤣 it really makes me wonder! I guess we’ll see 🤷🏼‍♀️
the proper spelling on Coreys IG only fans post, the deactivation for 24 or so hours, and then Brielle’s stories that have now been taken down..... Somethings up.

Reactions: 24
But.... Tracy’s soooo over it? These people make no sense to me. Brielle and Corey were dating. End of story. Get over it
She never will. She wants Corey to come groveling back to her begging at her feet for forgiveness. She is cruel, miserable and needs to move on with her life, posting your ex husbands DRAMA all over your “podcast group on FB” is about the lamest low class thing you can do. Yes Tracy I’m talking to you boo lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But.... Tracy’s soooo over it? These people make no sense to me. Brielle and Corey were dating. End of story. Get over it
What the duck does that comment even mean? Who's dick was it then? Tracy's still? Give me a break. These so called women are trying so hard to stay on Tracy's dick. And for what? An ex husband and his gf? They need to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish they were more relevant so we could read gossip blogs and get the tea. I guess WE are the blogs. Lol.

Who wants to use a burner account to message Corey, Brielle, Tara, Raven etc to see if they’ll come here and spill the real tea!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.