Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking, isn’t Brielle away? I remember Tracy’s claim that he was so jealous and controlling and never wanted her to go anywhere, I wonder if he was pissed she was out somewhere having fun and that sparked a middle of the night fight and him threatening to make an only fans lol. He has problems and how toxic
Part of me thinks they are messing with T

Reactions: 13
BROO COREY AND BRIELLE

“To whoever who has ANYTHING between their legs”

Wait .. does that mean 🐱 and 🍆 ????!!!!
🦖 then added her 2 cents . She obviously stalks Brielle's page. I would be so embarrassed if my ex and his new girl knew I watched them. 🤡
Also if I was Brielle, I would not give T the satisfaction of knowing there was trouble in paradise. This is what she was waiting for.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🦖 then added her 2 cents . She obviously stalks Brielle's page. I would be so embarrassed if my ex and his new girl knew I watched them. 🤡
Also if I was Brielle, I would not give T the satisfaction of knowing there was trouble in paradise. This is what she was waiting for.
But Tracy swears she doesn't keep up with B&C ... the IG story determined that was a lie 🥴

Tracy go parent your pussy goblins. No one cares what you have to say. And for you to even allow your saddies to stalk Brielle is childish. You knew that they would run to CB to tell you everything. Find something better to do with your day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
But Tracy swears she doesn't keep up with B&C ... the IG story determined that was a lie 🥴

Tracy go parent your pussy goblins. No one cares what you have to say. And for you to even allow your saddies to stalk Brielle is childish. You knew that they would run to CB to tell you everything. Find something better to do with your day.
Ok I’m at a doctors appointment and just busted out laughing in the waiting room at pussy goblins

🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦

dead!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok I’m at a doctors appointment and just busted out laughing in the waiting room at pussy goblins

🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦

dead!!!
I'm a mother too and my son is a straight up pussy goblin. But he has his angel moments too.
Tracy's kids..I know jayden is just acting out for attention, I know Skylar doesn't know who she is and she follows in her mother's shadow and poor Julian, oof that sweet little boy. He is better off with Tracy's parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m about to email Jerry Springer. A sex addict, a washed up reality star addict and a sonic addict battle head to head who will win? With a surprise appearance from Tata who has a big secret to confess to Tracy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If Corey can't pay his phone bill, that boy must be hooked on some kind of drugs. You work, don't pay child support (I think), and don't provide for your kids when you do have them... where's your money going? Either he has a sex addiction or a drug addiction because that's two women now who have attacked your financials. Before, we said he probably wasn't paying T because she would use it for herself and not the kids... but you cant pay a phone bill, bum dick?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It actually baffles my mind that these people are 30 THIRTY THHHIIIRRRRTY years old. I don’t even think I did this much tit when I was in high school!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh goodness I'm so confused. Lol. Do men do only fans? I mean I'm sure they do but do women actually pay to see a penis??? Lmfao. I don't know one woman that would pay to see a gosh darn dick.🤣🤣 Unless maybe it was someone famous. Possibly gay men??? I don't even think a gay man would pay to see a random dudes dick. Are they mocking trashy, was his ig hacked by big t or Brielle, or is this really Corey and Brielle arguing and if so why is big t making fun of Brielle's grammar if this has nothing to do with big t???? So many questions. I just have trouble wrapping my head around Corey posting that especially since he's kind of quiet-ish on social media and him and Brielle are still following each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh goodness I'm so confused. Lol. Do men do only fans? I mean I'm sure they do but do women actually pay to see a penis??? Lmfao. I don't know one woman that would pay to see a gosh darn dick.🤣🤣 Unless maybe it was someone famous. Possibly gay men??? I don't even think a gay man would pay to see a random dudes dick. Are they mocking trashy, was his ig hacked by big t or Brielle, or is this really Corey and Brielle arguing and if so why is big t making fun of Brielle's grammar if this has nothing to do with big t???? So many questions. I just have trouble wrapping my head around Corey posting that especially since he's kind of quiet-ish on social media and him and Brielle are still following each other.
As I said yesterday something is definitely going to happen and big tit is going to come out of this.

Reactions: 17
OK so here’s the thing… In Brielle’s post she says something about Cory going with anybody who has anything between their legs. Add in the rainbow background and perhaps she is referring to the fact that he likes to have sex with men or men that look like women. Who knows but based on everything else we’ve seen I really wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Only fans is for women but it’s also for men. There are lots of men entertainers on only fans and they make a fortune off of women and other men. It’s definitely not unheard of. At least here in the States.

it’s really sad that Tracy and all of her so-called friends are feeding off of this toxic energy. Also not surprising though. I think this post from Brielle pretty much confirms that Corey has a drug addiction or a sex addiction of some sort. In the least he needs some serious therapy and mental health help. He is repeating toxic patterns and behaviors and he will never find a woman if this is how he acts and behaves. Someone said that he would be 40 years at the bar hitting on 20 year olds.... I’ve got too whole heartedly agree with that!
I never understood some people’s obsession or support of Corey. He’s not a good guy. Don’t forget he was married to Tracy for how many years? He didn’t marry her because he didn’t like her or have anything in common with her. They are two peas in a pod. Toxic and immature AF.

Hilariously entertaining though! 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OK so here’s the thing… In Brielle’s post she says something about Cory going with anybody who has anything between their legs. Add in the rainbow background and perhaps she is referring to the fact that he likes to have sex with men or men that look like women. Who knows but based on everything else we’ve seen I really wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Only fans is for women but it’s also for men. There are lots of men entertainers on only fans and they make a fortune off of women and other men. It’s definitely not unheard of. At least here in the States.

it’s really sad that Tracy and all of her so-called friends are feeding off of this toxic energy. Also not surprising though. I think this post from Brielle pretty much confirms that Corey has a drug addiction or a sex addiction of some sort. In the least he needs some serious therapy and mental health help. He is repeating toxic patterns and behaviors and he will never find a woman if this is how he acts and behaves. Someone said that he would be 40 years at the bar hitting on 20 year olds.... I’ve got too whole heartedly agree with that!
I never understood some people’s obsession or support of Corey. He’s not a good guy. Don’t forget he was married to Tracy for how many years? He didn’t marry her because he didn’t like her or have anything in common with her. They are two peas in a pod. Toxic and immature AF.

Yall I never believed this but years ago (I'm talking 8 or 9) a girl from college was dating a kid from SI, the kid turned out to be gay and he swore to the gods that Corey went that way too. This was back when I actually liked T. I never repeated it because that's not my place but now dirty laundry is aired maybe theres some truth 🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Where did the comment go about Corey having relations with a transgender? I just went to quote it and reply to it and it’s gone

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Gotcha. I'm in the US. I just can't understand paying to look at pictures. 🤣 Especially of a dick. I don't even like random dick pics. Not knocking it just don't understand it. I of course can understand women doing it because men will pay for dam near anything when it comes to women and nakedness.

There just seems like there's more to this. Corey's post is so grammatically correct it makes no sense. Lol!!! Also the fact his ig was deactivated for a day or so the other day is so strange and makes me feel like this is connected. Big t all of a sudden saying she has more receipts. How? From hacking or from Brielle??? I feel like such a conspiracy theorist right now! 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.