Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lina is a good friend of mine. Small small world. ā™„ Yes, Olivia has got her life together and looks amazing! We love to see it ā™„

Thatā€™s right. Olivia has a natural big booty one like all the girls are paying for (BBL)... She looks amazing and Iā€™m sure Tracy is SALTY af that sheā€™s a šŸ³ and a has-been.
I've been a huge fan of Lina's art for quite a few years. I also follow her on IG, and she seems

100 percent right. Olivia is warm, and super nice & hilarious AF to hang out & get drinks with lol Iā€™ve met Olivia a few times myself though my friend Lina. Like I said small world. But the thing is Olivia really is a nice person. Tracy isnā€™t, never was and never will be a good person. Period. Sheā€™s def living in her karma now šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I've been a huge fan of Lina's work for years. One day I'm going to save up a few pennies and buy one of her pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Updated my profile picture. šŸ¤£
That picture is literally terrifying lol. How could she look at that and honestly think it looks good? My guess is that he did it for free as long as she would post the final product . Jokes on her lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That picture is literally terrifying lol. How could she look at that and honestly think it looks good? My guess is that he did it for free as long as she would post the final product . Jokes on her lol
I think he captured her demonic self absolutely hideously! I love it! :LOL::love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Might be Tracy. We all know she dislikes Jayden more than anything. Notice how she had her all week and didn't post her once but constantly post photos of Julian and Skylar. Her favoritism shows so hard
I KNOW this has been asked before, but I'm too lazy to check for the answer, but why does she dislike Jayden so much? She seems like a sweet little girl, and that's her daughter for crying out loud! I hate to think how she's treated behind closed doors :(

View attachment 389226

Shes sooooooo bitter she wishes someone would claim her and call her a pet name. Comments like this is what keeps her a side chick. Im not saying pet names are of everyone but why be a hater? To seem cool? Good here come the i hate valentines posts šŸ™„
How soon she forgets "babiegirl" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Firstly... lolol at this comment reply, you the real MVP šŸ…

also.. am I the only one who thought this post saying ā€œmy nieces killed itā€ was inappropriate? Youā€™re about to be divorced, have been seperate a year, publicly bash their uncle on social media every chance you get, but repost calling them your nieces? Id be PISSSSSSED if I was Raven.

When me and my ex of six years split I was so close with his niece (was at her birth, etc) and even though I will forever wish the best for her, I never posted anything after we split out of respect for his sister and family.. and I also felt like..it was none of my business anymore and not my place?!?
Why do I feel sheā€™s doing this as a dig šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Now shes claiming she hates getting her hair, nails etc done. Lmaooooo

The lie detector determined that was a LIE.

For someone that doesn't like it you go pretty often to keep up the maintenance.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

For someone that doesn't like it you go pretty often to keep up the maintenance.
She is so full of lies its insane.

Reactions: 23

Right?! News flash: You DONā€™T have to get your nails and lashes done!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

At least she admits sheā€™s not fluent in ASL

Right?! News flash: You DONā€™T have to get your nails and lashes done!
Seriously!! I havenā€™t gotten my nails done in almost a year. Weā€™re still in the middle of a pandemic. What do you need your nails done and your lashes looking like caterpillars for? Youā€™re not supposed to go anywhere especially when you have your kids 85% of the time!

Reactions: 25
1D0708B3-63DA-4329-9812-03E9112192C6.png

What a disservice it is to her poor son that she isnā€™t willing to do what it takes to become fluent in ASL. There are plenty of tutors that can teach her virtually and she has had YEARS now to learn, and so much extra time with all the help she has. There is no excuse! Like everyone had said, it seems like she thought the ā€œears for aceā€ would be enough. Sheā€™s such a lazy piece of tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Off topic here,

Whoever I reached out to about virtual learning a thread or two ago (forgot acct name) I wanted to give an update and let you know, God works in mysterious ways! I was contemplating giving up and sending my back to school when I asked for advice and on Friday I received an email that my sons teacher would be going to back to in-person learning for quarter 3 near the end of the month. Heā€™s created a bond with her and loves her teaching style so itā€™s best he follows her to in-person learning for the remainder of the year!! I didnā€™t think my 5 year old could understand the conversation of the change in his schedule and learning environment-and new rules due to covid- when he returns to school and hold such an ā€œadultā€ conversation and make such a decision with me.. but it was a really beautiful moment sitting down with him and weighing the pros and cons and having him express what he wants and needs ā™„

I think I was supposed to reach out to you that day and I thank you for the response because I think it helped me handle that conversation with my son!

On topic again- Tracy, this is what real parents do and talk about and think about and care about. Their kids. Paying attention them. Having conversations with them. Caring about their education and emotional wants and needs. Taking bleeping note.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At least she admits sheā€™s not fluent in ASL

Seriously!! I havenā€™t gotten my nails done in almost a year. Weā€™re still in the middle of a pandemic. What do you need your nails done and your lashes looking like caterpillars for? Youā€™re not supposed to go anywhere especially when you have your kids 85% of the time!
Preach!! I work full time from home, just finished my busy season at work where I was working 11 hours a day on top of virtual learning for my 3 kids and maintaining a home. Iā€™m lucky to get away once a month just to get my eyebrows done. Meanwhile, Big T is out and about with not a care in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 389692
What a disservice it is to her poor son that she isnā€™t willing to do what it takes to become fluent in ASL. There are plenty of tutors that can teach her virtually and she has had YEARS now to learn, and so much extra time with all the help she has. There is no excuse! Like everyone had said, it seems like she thought the ā€œears for aceā€ would be enough. Sheā€™s such a lazy piece of tit.
After what? THREE bleeping YEARS and she canā€™t sign fluently?? DISGUSTING! I first met my deaf cousin when I was 10. My family (on my moms side) goes on an annual family camping trip every year. Her family lived out of town so the first trip they made was when I met her... she came to family camping 3 more times after that... I was FLUENT in sign language (like could hold conversations and gestures I didnā€™t know, I would spell out) by the last time she came to family camping before she went to college and started her own beautiful family. I bleeping learned sign language from engaging with my deaf cousin once a year, for two weeks while we were camping, for 3 years... she lives with her bleeping son 24/7 and isnā€™t fluent!?

* I will say, I have not seen that cousin in years and I donā€™t think memory would help me, so today, I probably couldnā€™t sign anything but I love you and thank you. I feel crappy for not keeping up with it because I thought it was so cool and I thought I was the tit for knowing that back then! I went back to school and would respond to my friends in sign language lol! The major thing is, Julian can be successful and go to college, play sports and have a family like my cousin does.. if his family actually cared about him. I would also like to note.. my cousin she doesnā€™t have hearing aids or ā€œearsā€. And she played softball most of her life and even in college! She is a ā€œnon speaking deafā€? I donā€™t know if Iā€™m saying that right.. she cant speak at all. Well, she can speak, but itā€™s that certain sound.. I donā€™t want to offend I hope people know what Iā€™m talking about. Her husband has full hearing and her baby has full hearing as well. They are thriving. Julian can too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 389692

There is no excuse for this at all... lazy POS, neglecting her special needs child.

She thought "ears for ace" would be the solution to her problems.
She spends more time flexing for social media and making her self look like a busted cartoon with bootleg semi invasive plastic surgery instead of taking care of her kids.

How anyone can think it is ok at this point for Tracy not to know ASL is beyond me.
And the family members that enable her behavior are no better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wasn't even attacking her. They made a statement and she just had to "clap back" šŸ¤Ŗ tracy go get help. Forcus on being your own peace and happiness and stop relying on a man.
Also her stupid t/f question box was once again, majority questions about Corey. Guess she had the time tonight to toss him under the bus with her 4 years and being a "good mother" šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.