Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else notice that she was going to try to post it in black and white? As if she knew he made her look like the witchy witch she is...

I genuinely like Tracy on the show, I feel bad that she’s at such a low in her life that I don’t ever see her bouncing back from. Now her only motivation is getting another man and being some sexual being as if to show Corey she doesn’t need him anymore.

I think she really just expected to be some huge reality star after JL and all of it went out the window. I believe Corey expected reality fame as well and when it fizzled, both him and Tracy started to have small resentments towards each other.

Then Corey got arrested for selling to a UC and Tracy had the balls to say they went after him because he was a reality star.... by the time he got arrested, most people were already like Tracy & Corey who? And people in the comments were making fun of Corey’s tough guy attitude, but yet he made a deal ASAP. Also, it was a 16 month investigation, which means they had way more on Corey than the selling to a UC.

Their issues were building and building and it boiled over. Did they love each other at one point, absolutely, but they both contribute to the demise of their marriage and the ones paying the biggest price are those kids and neither one of them are acknowledging it.
I noticed this about the black and white and thought the same thing and almost wrote it here lol. It’s like she knew the colored one was terrible and wanted people to see the black and white since it looked slightly better but she didn’t want to offend the artist so she did “black and white or color”? Just so the black and white one was out there lol

Reactions: 12
She’s trolling us isn’t she? She teaches her kids not to bully? Ookkkkayyyyyy.
Major eye roll. You’re the biggest bully in the world, Trashy. You even bully your poor defenseless daughter, Jayden. Telling her she’s the reason for mommy’s sadness. Does it get worse than that? I doubt there’ll be much more a bully from outside can tell her that’ll be worse than that, you heartless witch.

@queeniefoofoo sorry for all you’re going through, babe. Sending you love and good wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Major eye roll. You’re the biggest bully in the world, Trashy. You even bully your poor defenseless daughter, Jayden. Telling her she’s the reason for mommy’s sadness. Does it get worse than that? I doubt there’ll be much more a bully from outside can tell her that’ll be worse than that, you heartless witch.

@queeniefoofoo sorry for all you’re going through, babe. Sending you love and good wishes.
Yeah sorry no. Tattle life threads calling Tracy out on her lies & subsequent bullshit isn’t bullying.
What happened to Tracys “I am Regina George and the OG Mean Girl” mentality & tone? Didn’t she even dress her girls up as the mean girls characters for Halloween one year…? Lmao I mean come on Tracy. The only person you’re trolling is yourself boo!! 😘

Side note: REALLY SICK, sad and pathetic that she thinks it’s okay to pimp her kids out all over the Internet with her agendas. Trash. Disgusting. Mark my words Tracy - Skylar may be a mini you but ALL of your kids will end up hating you for the misery you’ve put them through.
Every Photo you post is forced & fake AF. Those kids have no to very little sparkle in their eyes in every one of those photos. Know why? They are humans and they arent Your personal advertising dolls. Sorry you messed your life go fix it & stop living through your kids. How long until Sky and Jayden have an agent because she’s gonna pimp them out to modeling, acting, whatever rather Then WORK...? Just my thoughts. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 389226

Shes sooooooo bitter she wishes someone would claim her and call her a pet name. Comments like this is what keeps her a side chick. Im not saying pet names are of everyone but why be a hater? To seem cool? Good here come the i hate valentines posts 🙄
But she was okay with her man calling her babie girl and misspelling it every time he wrote it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
15 hours ago. No comments.
Tracy dear, take this as a huge hint.
YOU 👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼 NO 👏🏼 LONGER 👏🏼 RELEVANT 👏🏼

They call her devil cat 🤣🤣🤣 she has issues. Don't compare your nasty self to a child's movie
Man she wants echo to dick her down so bad

Girl that ain’t even your tattoo. It’s “your girl”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Waaaay off topic but I could look at Alex Høgh forever. Ivar the Boneless yes please.
Omg, Watch The Last Kingfom on Netflix. Uhtred (Alexander Dreymon) is serious eye candy and the perfect lovable asshole! It takes place right after vikings history-wise in England.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Man she wants echo to dick her down so bad

Girl that ain’t even your tattoo. It’s “your girl”
If he hasn’t already... echo is not worth the mileage of NJ to Queens.... also... if he’s such a great artist... why is he walk-in only now?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just scanned through her last couple posts and on average they get about 40 comments each... with over 5000 followers?! I really need to know the cost on buying followers 🤣 cause there is no way she has over a thousand even that are real. Some actual influencers have hundreds of comments with only a 60k following .... this girls delusional
I think part of it is even her “baddies”complimenting her she gets super aggressive for no reason. They’re scared to comment anything lmao! She’s so paranoid that everyone is giving her shade. Everyone gets blocked and yelled at or talked to like they’re a child. witch swears she’s tough. Like is anyone in her real life scared of her?

Reactions: 15
Omg, Watch The Last Kingfom on Netflix. Uhtred (Alexander Dreymon) is serious eye candy and the perfect lovable asshole! It takes place right after vikings history-wise in England.
I will check it out. I have a couple of books that need to be read and start my course on old Norse (things trashy would never be able to do as she is such a moron) before any more TV binges.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.