Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo!!! Wtf dude!! You can’t just post tit like this without a warning.
I’m scrolling on by having my morning coffee before taking the kids to school and then BAM this scary tit comes up. Dropped my phone so fast, 😂 literally took me aback and I was like “omg what the duck”. My hearts racing and I’m shaking from the scare, no lie 😂
A little warning next time please 😂
duck this is gonna give me nightmares!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Idk I think it’s weird how she calls Julian “Julie”. Why would you choose to call him a girl’s name rather than Jules?

Reactions: 14
I'm here for the distorted foot comments. Did she break her ankle? What exactly is going on?
o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe she should take some of that Venmo money and buy every day utensils. NOT PLASTIC UTENSILS! Every time any of them are eating its with a plastic spoon, fork, etc. Why? OMFG I find that so annoying! Dont get me wrong, if I have people over for a party, etc. I buy plastic utensils, but I even try and buy the silver ones so they look like real ones. Lazy Trashy! Shes lazy about everything in her life, why should this be any different!

Reactions: 22
She really has no idea what struggles are. My family is moving in two weeks. My grandfather has COVID and in the hospital due to him coughing up blood /clots. His wife ignored his symptoms for weeks. All within this time frame of finding out on 3 days ago, I have to quarantin for 2 weeks, while packing and moving while also working from home so I still get paid. 😅 but Tracy, oh Tracy has people do EVERYTHING for her. Packing, childcare, mothering, cooking, etc. Shes a real POS. I honestly bleeping ate her and wish wish I could tell her off in public. Dare her to lay a bleeping hand on me for telling her off.
Wishing you and your family the best. 🙏 This is what REAL MOTHERS do! It is a non stop job, no pay, no sick days, no personal days, no vacation days !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
6A6715C4-8A62-416B-8830-683C3135BA1E.png

I almost feel sad for her that her insecurities are so intense she cant even just show her foot without having to use "angles"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why oh why, does she always have to do that over extension with the ball of her foot?!?
Instead of being a “Foot InFlUnCER”, go make your children a healthy breakfast, brush their hair and teeth and put some clean and appropriate clothes on them.
She’s such an unmotivated and vile human being. What a waste of space! “Ya’ welcome.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How many time are we all going to hear or be subjected to the reference of “My ShOrE hOuSE.”
No Tray, it is your Parent’s house, that they WORKED hard for.
Work, is an activity that scares you, therefore are not familiar with. Perhaps you are allergic to it and should include it with the chocolate, fruits and veggies! Blah, blah,blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lost files 😂😂😂 everyone knows that is a lie. Wow she really is insane with the lies, I don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I just tried arching my foot like that and now I got an ankle cramp. You try too hard big T

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Preach!! I work full time from home, just finished my busy season at work where I was working 11 hours a day on top of virtual learning for my 3 kids and maintaining a home. I’m lucky to get away once a month just to get my eyebrows done. Meanwhile, Big T is out and about with not a care in the world.
Right?! I felt this comment in my bleeping soul dude. Quarantine / COVID has been so hard for us real moms. We are really in the trenches out her lol check on your mom friends cause we aren’t okay! Side note: note sure if you’ve seen any of the Cat and Nat videos #momtruths but they are my sanity some days 😂 😩
Tracy spend what.... 2 days a week max with her kids? She doesn’t have a CLUEEEEEE.
My daughter gets to go back to school four days a week, half days starting March 1. As I said before March 20 Wallmark one year since this nightmare began. I will be so grateful to get her back into a classroom with other students her own age!

Reactions: 12
My foot cramped just looking at this fool’s foot.
I get some mornings giving in and not fighting with breakfast foods, but this looks like Tracy was just being lazy. Like you couldn’t give him yogurt or something? It had to be ice cream?

we all have days where we’re lazy... but hers is on a level I can’t even comprehend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.