Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see this one Corey’s sisters page?
Yeah, Tara posted on election date "MAGA" and whatnot (assume Raven is referring to her, Corey, etc). She's openly supported DJT for the past 4 years, as did Corey and Trashy. Corey is undoubtedly racist as is Trashy (though they love to whip out the 'i HaVe BlAcK fRiEnDs' card). I got blocked by Trashy years ago on FB because I commented on a post in which she said that BET (the Black entertainment tv network) was 'racist,' because a White-only channel couldn't exist. I pointed out that specific community channels, like language-specific channels existed (Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew, etc) as did religion-specific networks (EWTN, etc). She did a quick delete + block lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
10 years ago I taught my son “more” “eat” and “milk” in baby sign language because he was bilingual and delayed speech is common and I wanted him to be able to communicate. Anyway, I still remember the signs for these words. It’s only 3 signs so not super impressive but I also know “thank you” and LORD knows when I learned that. Prob on a blue’s clues episode back in 2000 or some tit. What’s her excuse, tho? I know someone like BigT and it drives me crazy.

Yeah, Tara posted on election date "MAGA" and whatnot (assume Raven is referring to her, Corey, etc). She's openly supported DJT for the past 4 years, as did Corey and Trashy. Corey is undoubtedly racist as is Trashy (though they love to whip out the 'i HaVe BlAcK fRiEnDs' card). I got blocked by Trashy years ago on FB because I commented on a post in which she said that BET (the Black entertainment tv network) was 'racist,' because a White-only channel couldn't exist. I pointed out that specific community channels, like language-specific channels existed (Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew, etc) as did religion-specific networks (EWTN, etc). She did a quick delete + block lol.
How dare you point out that T r a c y could be wrong?! 😂🤣 don’t you know she’s right 10 times out of 5? (Not a typo)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Off topic here,

Whoever I reached out to about virtual learning a thread or two ago (forgot acct name) I wanted to give an update and let you know, God works in mysterious ways! I was contemplating giving up and sending my back to school when I asked for advice and on Friday I received an email that my sons teacher would be going to back to in-person learning for quarter 3 near the end of the month. He’s created a bond with her and loves her teaching style so it’s best he follows her to in-person learning for the remainder of the year!! I didn’t think my 5 year old could understand the conversation of the change in his schedule and learning environment-and new rules due to covid- when he returns to school and hold such an “adult” conversation and make such a decision with me.. but it was a really beautiful moment sitting down with him and weighing the pros and cons and having him express what he wants and needs ♥

I think I was supposed to reach out to you that day and I thank you for the response because I think it helped me handle that conversation with my son!

On topic again- Tracy, this is what real parents do and talk about and think about and care about. Their kids. Paying attention them. Having conversations with them. Caring about their education and emotional wants and needs. Taking bleeping note.
I am SO Happy to hear that 💙💙💙💙 you’re a great mom! He’s going to do great no matter the circumstance! This is what real mothers do 💪🏼 Im here anytime! We are in lockdown again so my son is home until feb 10th or so.. and then will go back to in person learning! At least I hope so! 🤞🏼 i start my online college classes tomorrow so I hope I can figure out a good schedule for us! Ugh makes me nervous! But gotta do what ya gotta do!!! 💫💫

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I firmly believe Julian is separated from the girls all the time because he’s violent. He reminds me so much of a kid in my neighborhood when I was young. It’s that look of confusion that turns immediately into aggression and violence. If it’s not dealt with now he will end up like the kid I knew. The kid had tit for brains parents that didn’t understand or have any interest in dealing with him or getting him proper help. Not sure what all of his issues were but I know he was autistic. When he got to be a teen he had to be “sent away” for continuously trying to harm him his parents.

Anytime Trashbag puts him in a video with her she looks like she’s so disappointed.He isn’t what she wanted and never will be because he’s not “ perfect” and has “ something wrong” with him. So at this point she’s just given up and doesn’t care. It literally makes me sick that people like her have the nerve to reproduce!! That kid should be put up for adoption so he can have a nice, loving family who will be THRILLED and grateful to have him and work overtime getting him all the help in the world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
After what? THREE bleeping YEARS and she can’t sign fluently?? DISGUSTING! I first met my deaf cousin when I was 10. My family (on my moms side) goes on an annual family camping trip every year. Her family lived out of town so the first trip they made was when I met her... she came to family camping 3 more times after that... I was FLUENT in sign language (like could hold conversations and gestures I didn’t know, I would spell out) by the last time she came to family camping before she went to college and started her own beautiful family. I bleeping learned sign language from engaging with my deaf cousin once a year, for two weeks while we were camping, for 3 years... she lives with her bleeping son 24/7 and isn’t fluent!?

* I will say, I have not seen that cousin in years and I don’t think memory would help me, so today, I probably couldn’t sign anything but I love you and thank you. I feel crappy for not keeping up with it because I thought it was so cool and I thought I was the tit for knowing that back then! I went back to school and would respond to my friends in sign language lol! The major thing is, Julian can be successful and go to college, play sports and have a family like my cousin does.. if his family actually cared about him. I would also like to note.. my cousin she doesn’t have hearing aids or “ears”. And she played softball most of her life and even in college! She is a “non speaking deaf”? I don’t know if I’m saying that right.. she cant speak at all. Well, she can speak, but it’s that certain sound.. I don’t want to offend I hope people know what I’m talking about. Her husband has full hearing and her baby has full hearing as well. They are thriving. Julian can too!
He is supposedly the LEGACY BABY though and you would think they would be all over it but nope.

I firmly believe Julian is separated from the girls all the time because he’s violent. He reminds me so much of a kid in my neighborhood when I was young. It’s that look of confusion that turns immediately into aggression and violence. If it’s not dealt with now he will end up like the kid I knew. The kid had tit for brains parents that didn’t understand or have any interest in dealing with him or getting him proper help. Not sure what all of his issues were but I know he was autistic. When he got to be a teen he had to be “sent away” for continuously trying to harm him his parents.

Anytime Trashbag puts him in a video with her she looks like she’s so disappointed.He isn’t what she wanted and never will be because he’s not “ perfect” and has “ something wrong” with him. So at this point she’s just given up and doesn’t care. It literally makes me sick that people like her have the nerve to reproduce!! That kid should be put up for adoption so he can have a nice, loving family who will be THRILLED and grateful to have him and work overtime getting him all the help in the world.
I’ve thought this a few times as well. This isn’t a long term solution though. And at this point he’s little enough that Tracy should be able to pick him up and remove him from the situation. Could you imagine if any of his therapists look at Tracy’s page ? Here is the grandmother bringing him to all his therapy appointments and Tracy’s at
Home doing tik toks of her long tongue and posting memes of sexual positions that no guy is actually doing with her. What an absolute joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but can we stop using the same fabolous lyric you’ve already used 6 times on 6 different photos he has other songs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just remember reading once on Instagram Tracy kinda bragging that she would never adopt because she is capable of having her own kids. My read of it was she thought adoption was for people who couldn’t have kids and had something wrong with them. Interesting enough this is after Jayden was born and before Julian. Not saying that her comments made Julian’s special needs happen but I do believe in you reap what you sow. God is incredibly gracious and all of us are incredibly blessed to have His grace in our lives (my beliefs, hopefully this isn’t too controversial 😉). But I also believe God teaches us how to be gracious and at times will humble us. Sad but Tracy didn’t get the memo.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just remember reading once on Instagram Tracy kinda bragging that she would never adopt because she is capable of having her own kids. My read of it was she thought adoption was for people who couldn’t have kids and had something wrong with them. Interesting enough this is after Jayden was born and before Julian. Not saying that her comments made Julian’s special needs happen but I do believe in you reap what you sow. God is incredibly gracious and all of us are incredibly blessed to have His grace in our lives (my beliefs, hopefully this isn’t too controversial 😉). But I also believe God teaches us how to be gracious and at times will humble us. Sad but Tracy didn’t get the memo.
I think it’s a little harsh only because kids don’t deserve to suffer because of their parents poor choices. Do I feel bad for Tracy? Hell freaking no. But poor Julian is clearly suffering because they don’t get him the help he needs and he has no stability.

• Heart
I appreciate your opinion but I didn’t say Julian deserves this. I just said God sometimes humbles people. I feel bad for Julian too. No kid deserves that.
QUOTE="Aem0923, post: 3578951, member: 60731"]
I think it’s a little harsh only because kids don’t deserve to suffer because of their parents poor choices. Do I feel bad for Tracy? Hell freaking no. But poor Julian is clearly suffering because they don’t get him the help he needs and he has no stability.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 14
I’ve thought this a few times as well. This isn’t a long term solution though. And at this point he’s little enough that Tracy should be able to pick him up and remove him from the situation. Could you imagine if any of his therapists look at Tracy’s page ? Here is the grandmother bringing him to all his therapy appointments and Tracy’s at
Home doing tik toks of her long tongue and posting memes of sexual positions that no guy is actually doing with her. What an absolute joke.
Absolutely! I’m sure one of the therapists first questions was where are his parents and why aren’t they the ones bringing him. Looking at her social media explains the whole problem. It’s disgusting that she’s ruining 3 human’s lives with her careless behavior. Those kids didn’t ask to be born and they shouldn’t have as it’s obvious both parents are uninterested. Corey isn’t great and seems very disengaged but Trashbag is FAR worse. She’s the one giving these kid’s body issues and making them twerk and sexualizing them. I also think she’s really mean to them on a daily basis.Can you picture her trying to film a tiktok and one of the kids talking to her and ruining it? I’m sure she becomes irate and yells at them. Unfortunately I think they’re much more neglected than we know. I don’t think Corey is the type to be mean to them like Trashy is. I think the kids are much better off at his place with the rest of his family. They have a more normal life there and are allowed to be kids and not props.

73FEE6E1-2358-4CEB-B00A-DDE8DBF4631E.jpeg

Didnt us tattlers determine she controlled his social media accounts? Ppl in her social life cant even post unedited pictures of her and shes not controlling? K.

• Haha
View attachment 390167

Didnt us tattlers determine she controlled his social media accounts? Ppl in her social life cant even post unedited pictures of her and shes not controlling? K.
Yes it was blatantly obvious because anything he posted himself was full of spelling errors and written in an entirely different manner. What kind of psycho does that?

Reactions: 14
Tracy fails Julian everyday. She fails Jayden everyday. She fails Skylar everyday.
Everything went to tit for her, at no point has she bosses up, owned it and made moves that would specifically be in the best interest of her children.

Her hate for Jayden is sickening, and noticeable. Nobody seems to do anything about it.

There is no sparkle in any of those babies eyes anymore, because Tracy curb stomped the duck out of it for all of them. Especially more since getting divorced.

Julian looks at peace when he does not have on his ears, and Tracy should respect that... as well as the rest of his family.... Epsteins and Maloneys....

Maybe Julian’s aggression issues is why he lives with her parents. They probably offer him stability that Tracy just doesn’t know how to do/ want to do.

Sky and Jayden should be able to be Julian’s keepers, and instead they are petrified of him, especially Jayden.

Tracy constantly says she only shows us what she wants us to see... no the duck she’s not... she’s showing what she thinks will make her famous.

Tracy NEVER shows up on my FYP on TikTok.... but a lot of content for and from the deaf and hearing impaired community does, so much of it is parents putting in the work for their children, or having fun with their children, or even creating educational content for people to understand their daily lives. This is what it looks like when you show up and put in work for your kids.
Tracy should be fluent enough that if she doesn’t know the sign for the word, she should be spelling it out. When she speaks to Julian, she should be signing to him as well. EVERYONE IN HIS FAMILY SHOULD BE. Raven looks like she took the time with her daughter to learn and they’re still learning. I’ve never once seen a video where Raven is yelling at him, when she’s talking to him, she’s always making sure he can see her, see her hand gestures and helping him the best she can. She’s always trying to be very patient with him and the girls, and Jordyn is so patient with all of them, Tracy should take notes.

I’m still so angry at her for her reasoning behind getting him the implants, since then, I’ve grown more and more distaste for her, but she’s such a train wreck and I worry about her babies so much that I can not look away.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ice cream for breakfast ....wow that is absolutely horrible.

She tried saying it was "lost files" no witch thats TODAY at almost 10:30am!! I know because as hes eating ice cream the CoCo moving is playing in the background. Her parenting skills are on point i tell you. The girls must either be sleeping or dumped at someone elses house. Its to quiet there.

Also, whats up with the super arched foot. it looks real painful and im sure it will be cramping soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.