Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, she looked healthy. Its her face now that gives away high sodium diet and alcohol. (yes, shes a big girl but puffy face and wrists are a dead giveaway) I had them in college 🤣🤣🤣. Shes straight puffy. If she cut those out for even 2 weeks she would notice a difference.
For sure!!! Alcohol makes a person even more depressed too, so I think that's her main problem. The toxins, empty calories, messing with her already mean mind, and eating more bad food!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She didn’t sold the Night Stalker she helped solve the Golden State Killer. Two different cases. Two of is victims were near where I live and in towns nearby. I was young but to hear about it now is creepy af. 😬 But I’m actually watching the Nisn’t Stalker one today.
Whoops my mistake! You are correct!

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile she says she wants nothing to do with the show. Wellll trying to continue to make money off of your adjacent "fame" to it determined that was a lie
This! She always "claps back" at people who bring up the show and tells them its not 2012 anymore and move on. Yet whenever a comment is made about a cast member or the show shes so quick to respond. Plus she talked about the show how many times on her podcast? Made a whole episode about it and now having their producer making an episode of him watching the show? What the duck. Shes so stupid.

You know it’s bad when even Jess says Ewwwww 🤢 #noclass

Lmao 😂 glad I wasn’t the only one who seeked out Janelle Evans TikTok just to replay & laugh my ass off at the stupid dance videos she does. Hahahahahaga 😂

And wow. Not surprising that they’re trying to mooch some more money off of the old Jerseylicious thing. But in all honesty, who gives a tit what Alan has to say? 😂 Tracy is an idiot. Trauma? OK… Yet here you are still trying to make money off of it. Pick a side witch. It can’t be both.
yall Saddies enjoy Getting out your pocket books to pay for this mess… I’ll save my money. 😘 💁🏼‍♀️
Ok even if you were a fan of Tracy/Jess why in the duck would you care what Allen has to say? Really though this is the dumbest idea. Not like he's going to give an honest opinion anyways, he's not going to say anything negative about Tracy and Jess. And not have her relive the trauma? You know shes going to listen to his commentary before its posted so 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This! She always "claps back" at people who bring up the show and tells them its not 2012 anymore and move on. Yet whenever a comment is made about a cast member or the show shes so quick to respond. Plus she talked about the show how many times on her podcast? Made a whole episode about it and now having their producer making an episode of him watching the show? What the duck. Shes so stupid.

Ok even if you were a fan of Tracy/Jess why in the duck would you care what Allen has to say? Really though this is the dumbest idea. Not like he's going to give an honest opinion anyways, he's not going to say anything negative about Tracy and Jess. And not have her relive the trauma? You know shes going to listen to his commentary before its posted so 🤣
Why won't tracy watch it and accept she was a c you next tuesday? no one gives a tit about allen (sorry not sorry) but seriously... Jess and her should sit down (actually have a reason to open a bottle of wine) and watch it!!! Own the mistakes made and the"TrAuMaAa" and laugh!!!!!!

Reactions: 19
They’re not actually. She’s an average sized person. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I should have added ... compared to what she photoshops on IG

Why won't tracy watch it and accept she was a c you next tuesday? no one gives a tit about allen (sorry not sorry) but seriously... Jess and her should sit down (actually have a reason to open a bottle of wine) and watch it!!! Own the mistakes made and the"TrAuMaAa" and laugh!!!!!!
I feel like they’re trying to hype Allen up and find other niches for their podcast.

Reactions: 11
More!

Is that Jess?

In the picture of her sat in a chair, she actually looks beautiful ☺

AND I kind of get why she’s stuck in the late 2000s / early 2010s.. having looked through the pictures she seemed to be photographed a lot and at a lot of events, probably living her best life. And the fashions (not just hers) took me back to a simpler time in my life, but I’m not stuck there, just reminiscing!
My eyes.... OMG what is Jess wearing? That outfit has got to be the ugliest thing ever! Not only is it ugly but its not flattering on her at all.

Reactions: 10
The three sizes too big shoes on a child with balance issues cannot help him at all. That’s very sad to see for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
You don’t believe that? Have you seen anything that idiot has said?Tracy definitely likes to twist the truth but this I actually think she is being genuine about. The whole family are a bunch of bigots.
Idk he may be I really don’t pay him no mind but like I said I really can’t believe anything she says I believe she’s racist also.

Reactions: 8
Hey Tray, your favoritism is showing again

I’m actually crying at how scary they made Tracy look 🤣😂😂😂
Not to be an asshole because the kids aren’t ugly in real life but notice how the only cute drawing is Jayden. I’m dying at Tracy imagine if he drew the not photoshopped version of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not to be an asshole because the kids aren’t ugly in real life but notice how the only cute drawing is Jayden. I’m dying at Tracy imagine if he drew the not photoshopped version of her.
The sketch of trashy looks scaaaary. She looks like a witch. Which is fitting for her

Reactions: 19
I guess this guy is really good at seeing past physical looks and really captures a persons character. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Tracy looked good in the pictures she is wearing jeans. Not too fond of the blonde hair though. I liked her hair color on her old Tracy Catherine FB page. I wonder if she has Edema due to her poor choices in how she is eating/drinking. Just a thought.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.