Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how Trashy talks with that fake ass Jersey accent. Also Tara and Jayden both need to go to speech therapy. It’s not cute when kids pronounce things incorrectly and it’s even worse that Tara, a fully grown adult talks that way!!!
Then the whole island of Staten Island needs to go. They all talk like that and some are worse

Reactions: 11
How do you know any of this? She was home this week and her townhouse looked far from packed up while she sat her lazy ass on the couch watching tv.
Last time she hired movers so she’s probably paying (by her I mean Papa Maloney) ppl to pack and move her. Do you see TRex packing boxes and carrying them? Would interfere with her Netflix and chill and her time for photoshop

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All I’ma say is that drawing is heinous. Nobody looks good in it, especially her. Yikes 😳 Once her required time to promote and get paid is done I’m sure she’ll delete. I would.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did you guys see Snooki did the busted challenge with her daughter? But she kept it age appropriate and classy. No twerking or dropping it low. I’m sure if Tracy did it she’d have those girls doing it inappropriate af.

Reactions: 22
“I don’t have time to pack I’m a mom of 3 under...” was her last excuse. This time it’ll be “i don’t have time between remote learning, therapy, spending time with the kids, 4 jobs, appointments...” come on! SHES GETTTING A PEDICURE AS WE SPEAK!! Packing or trying to find a place is the LAST thing on her mind, so, go to the shore!
She also doesn’t have any other place to go. Corey and Bonnie put their name on the lease, she’s nowhere involved with it. Saddies were asking if they could help her out, her BFF put her venmo in the chat or did we forget all of this?

How do you know any of this? She was home this week and her townhouse looked far from packed up while she sat her lazy ass on the couch watching tv.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Did you guys see Snooki did the busted challenge with her daughter? But she kept it age appropriate and classy. No twerking or dropping it low. I’m sure if Tracy did it she’d have those girls doing it inappropriate af.
You know what makes me so mad, and maybe it’s because Snooki has real followers... but when they get on her about things she does with her daughter which are usually age appropriate and wholesome, you notice she doesn’t get vile with them, she just defends her baby and keeps it moving. Tracy gets vile and defensive like you can tell she’s pimping her kids out. It’s sickening because someone like Tracy should get the hate the Snooki gets because Tracy has her babies do ratchet tit where Snooki doesn’t.

Reactions: 29
I don't know if anyone has watched Victorious but the person who played the sister Daniella Monet is a mom now and a mom to be again soon. Check out her insta and check out how clean and how she is with her son and has four real jobs as well. This is a great example of what Tracy isn't. AT ALL.

And she’s getting a pedicure. Because it’s rough being her. 🙄
She couldn't get her pedicure last week when she didn't have the kids? She claims to always have the kids but is never with all 3 alone at the same time. Also, please tell me WTF she does with her life thats sooooo exhausting.

She sits on her couch all day asking for show recommendations and doesn't cook, clean, or pay attention to her children.

Wow she does have it rough. Poor girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She couldn't get her pedicure last week when she didn't have the kids? She claims to always have the kids but is never with all 3 alone at the same time. Also, please tell me WTF she does with her life thats sooooo exhausting.

She sits on her couch all day asking for show recommendations and doesn't cook, clean, or pay attention to her children.

Wow she does have it rough. Poor girl!
She really has no idea what struggles are. My family is moving in two weeks. My grandfather has COVID and in the hospital due to him coughing up blood /clots. His wife ignored his symptoms for weeks. All within this time frame of finding out on 3 days ago, I have to quarantin for 2 weeks, while packing and moving while also working from home so I still get paid. 😅 but Tracy, oh Tracy has people do EVERYTHING for her. Packing, childcare, mothering, cooking, etc. Shes a real POS. I honestly bleeping ate her and wish wish I could tell her off in public. Dare her to lay a bleeping hand on me for telling her off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That caricature portrait of her is so terrible. The kids look ok... lol at the missing tooth he drew for skylar. I’m sure she didn’t pay for it. Not knocking the artists ability to draw but it’s a very unflattering picture of her

Reactions: 18
I tried rewatching a few months ago and had to stop because i couldn’t take how toxic Tracy was anymore
Same same same. The whole show is toxic TBH lol 😂 def great for ratings I guess but wow! Tracy def hasn’t changed a bit just gotten worse with her nasty attitude.

Reactions: 14
All I’ma say is that drawing is heinous. Nobody looks good in it, especially her. Yikes 😳 Once her required time to promote and get paid is done I’m sure she’ll delete. I would.
I think she likes it because it’s giving her promotion and attention on that guy’s page.

I think she likes it because it’s giving her promotion and attention on that guy’s page.
That and/or It’s a paid post and she’s getting paid to promote this guy and his artwork. I agree with the other title life commenters that say this will be deleted as soon as she’s made her money off of it Lol
The only people I’ve ever seen Tracy help out on her Instagram is her family, friends and Corey’s family and friends. Everyone else? They have to pay for the promo. At least that’s my understanding l.

She really has no idea what struggles are. My family is moving in two weeks. My grandfather has COVID and in the hospital due to him coughing up blood /clots. His wife ignored his symptoms for weeks. All within this time frame of finding out on 3 days ago, I have to quarantin for 2 weeks, while packing and moving while also working from home so I still get paid. 😅 but Tracy, oh Tracy has people do EVERYTHING for her. Packing, childcare, mothering, cooking, etc. Shes a real POS. I honestly bleeping ate her and wish wish I could tell her off in public. Dare her to lay a bleeping hand on me for telling her off.
I’m so sorry You are going through so much right now! I feel your pain and understand what you’re talking about completely. I hope your grandfather gets well soon, and gets over the COVID-19. ♥ You are such a strong & bad ass woman Queenie… Keep your chin up and try to stay positive… I know it’s hard with the never ending Covid lockdown’s, etc. but you got this girl!

I think I finally get to send my daughter back to school March 1. March 20 will mark one year that we have been in quarantine and lock down here in Seattle. Being a stay at home mom is a gift and I am very grateful, but this year (2020) Has been the most eye-opening and challenging time. All of us moms are doing our best to pivot and meet the demands of our lives.

Tracy doesn’t have a clue and this is why most of us can’t stand her. She’s sheltered, disconnected, and entitled. She wouldn’t last a DAYYYYY in the real world without her mommy and daddy paying for her every move in life. It’s OK… I’ll take my life over hers any day of the bleeping week. And that’s on God. Thank you God for all of these blessings 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.