Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tracy looked good in the pictures she is wearing jeans. Not too fond of the blonde hair though. I liked her hair color on her old Tracy Catherine FB page. I wonder if she has Edema due to her poor choices in how she is eating/drinking. Just a thought.
Definitely agree with you about that blonde look. I think she looked great when she was pregnant with Jayden and had the blonde bob.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This! She always "claps back" at people who bring up the show and tells them its not 2012 anymore and move on. Yet whenever a comment is made about a cast member or the show shes so quick to respond. Plus she talked about the show how many times on her podcast? Made a whole episode about it and now having their producer making an episode of him watching the show? What the duck. Shes so stupid.

Ok even if you were a fan of Tracy/Jess why in the duck would you care what Allen has to say? Really though this is the dumbest idea. Not like he's going to give an honest opinion anyways, he's not going to say anything negative about Tracy and Jess. And not have her relive the trauma? You know shes going to listen to his commentary before its posted so 🤣
That's what I thought. It will be team tracy the whole commentary. That's what she wants to hear. She can't handle adverse opinions. She will chime in on the bad parts to say it was scripted.

Reactions: 12
She’s down the shore because that’s where she needs to be since she has to look for a new apartment. Why look for a place when you’re parents already have a place for you to use “temporarily”? They just have to be out before MDW.
She was actually with all 3 kids today down the shore?

Reactions: 10
I think she looked beautiful back then & had a great body. Not everyone is meant to be stick thin & that's what makes the world go around - not everybody looking the same. 😊 I think her body was normal & curvy. It would be great if she could lay off the alcohol & make healthier food choices to get to a healthier weight. Maybe she would be a little nicer of a person if she were similar to the old her.
Tracy from JL was my favorite I don’t care what anyone says. She seemed very put together and had a plan for what she wanted to accomplish. I also loved her curvy body and some outfits. (Don’t judge me)
Olivia was an absolute train wreck (looks and acting) if that was for the show or not I don’t know, all Gigi could talk about was forcing Frankie into a marriage he so clearly was not interested in. Don’t even get me started on Doria and Alexa. I can’t believe I’m going to say it but Tracy was one of the more likeable characters on the show.

Someone said if earlier in the thread or in the last one, it’s so SAD that all the ambition just fizzled. If she still had that mindset she would really excel at whatever she wanted! Motherhood? Business? Teaching Julian? Weight loss? I have no idea!

I don’t care if she has awful lip injections, I don’t care if she wears her playboy pajamas all damn month, I don’t care about her grey face and brown mouth. Tracy, girl you gotta do something. You can watch TV all day, filter all day, and lie to yourself all damn day.

I need a damn break from Tracy’s IG. It’s such an act and infuriating. If she was more honest she would have so many more followers and genuine engagement. I can’t take it anymore! Someone take me to her mom’s house for a week, pick me up later.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tracy from JL was my favorite I don’t care what anyone says. She seemed very put together and had a plan for what she wanted to accomplish. I also loved her curvy body and some outfits. (Don’t judge me)
Olivia was an absolute train wreck (looks and acting) if that was for the show or not I don’t know, all Gigi could talk about was forcing Frankie into a marriage he so clearly was not interested in. Don’t even get me started on Doria and Alexa. I can’t believe I’m going to say it but Tracy was one of the more likeable characters on the show.

Someone said if earlier in the thread or in the last one, it’s so SAD that all the ambition just fizzled. If she still had that mindset she would really excel at whatever she wanted! Motherhood? Business? Teaching Julian? Weight loss? I have no idea!

I don’t care if she has awful lip injections, I don’t care if she wears her playboy pajamas all damn month, I don’t care about her grey face and brown mouth. Tracy, girl you gotta do something. You can watch TV all day, filter all day, and lie to yourself all damn day.

I need a damn break from Tracy’s IG. It’s such an act and infuriating. If she was more honest she would have so many more followers and genuine engagement. I can’t take it anymore! Someone take me to her mom’s house for a week, pick me up later.
Yeah she was my favorite too! I was a big fan of hers. I usually always go for the "villans" on reality tv lol. Tracy was one of the only people I had an interest in keeping up with after the show. When I found out things were bad with Corey, I unfollowed him as if I were a friend in real life. I can't STAND her IG and what she has become. I want to unfollow or mute her posts/stories sooooooo bad lol but then I'd miss out on something 😬 I am already too invested in this trashy trainwreck

Reactions: 13
Hey Tray, your favoritism is showing again

I’m actually crying at how scary they made Tracy look 🤣😂😂😂
why are Sky’s teeth perfect when shes missing several and yet Jayden is the only one visibly showing a missing tooth 😒

i just realized the eye coloring ... he put Jayden in the front but with wavy hair and gave Skylar the super curly hair with the missing bottom tooth 🤣 ummm she is missing a few, and he had their hair backwards. Jayden has the natural gorgeous curly hair 😍

Reactions: 14
Anybody else notice that she was going to try to post it in black and white? As if she knew he made her look like the witchy witch she is...

I genuinely like Tracy on the show, I feel bad that she’s at such a low in her life that I don’t ever see her bouncing back from. Now her only motivation is getting another man and being some sexual being as if to show Corey she doesn’t need him anymore.

I think she really just expected to be some huge reality star after JL and all of it went out the window. I believe Corey expected reality fame as well and when it fizzled, both him and Tracy started to have small resentments towards each other.

Then Corey got arrested for selling to a UC and Tracy had the balls to say they went after him because he was a reality star.... by the time he got arrested, most people were already like Tracy & Corey who? And people in the comments were making fun of Corey’s tough guy attitude, but yet he made a deal ASAP. Also, it was a 16 month investigation, which means they had way more on Corey than the selling to a UC.

Their issues were building and building and it boiled over. Did they love each other at one point, absolutely, but they both contribute to the demise of their marriage and the ones paying the biggest price are those kids and neither one of them are acknowledging it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I said the same until I re watched the show again at my age now. Her behavior was not mature and not ok for a work place. She was a stitch with a superior attitude and a ass kisser for no reason just look at the payoff. So much for being on time and professional. Starting drama on her first week of work🙄I loved Tracy when I first watched I was also young af and drama. I rewatched recently and was like wtf what a witch! I loved watching the sonic scene again because Tracy flinches thinking Olivia was going to hit her then felt stupid so she swung first 😂🤣 so much for a tough witch who can break Ya fingas🤣

why are Sky’s teeth perfect when shes missing several and yet Jayden is the only one visibly showing a missing tooth 😒

i just realized the eye coloring ... he put Jayden in the front but with wavy hair and gave Skylar the super curly hair with the missing bottom tooth 🤣 ummm she is missing a few, and he had their hair backwards. Jayden has the natural gorgeous curly hair 😍
This whole time I thought sky was Jayden because of the hair and necklace I didn’t notice the eye colors. Yeah clearly Jayden is the one with the curly hair and it should also be darker they are not that blonde to me they have like ash hair that’s turning brown. I wish I could see the picture he’s duplicating🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
I said the same until I re watched the show again at my age now. Her behavior was not mature and not ok for a work place. She was a stitch with a superior attitude and a ass kisser for no reason just look at the payoff. So much for being on time and professional. Starting drama on her first week of work🙄I loved Tracy when I first watched I was also young af and drama. I rewatched recently and was like wtf what a witch! I loved watching the sonic scene again because Tracy flinches thinking Olivia was going to hit her then felt stupid so she swung first 😂🤣 so much for a tough witch who can break Ya fingas🤣
Tracy is all talk. Oliva though, i wouldn't duck with her if you ever get on her bad side or try and lay a hand on her.

But yeah, I think Tracy used that no man would hit her and abused the duck out of Corey knowing he wouldn't hit her back. She has anger issues and needs 7days a week of therapy and meds.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tracy is all talk. Oliva though, i wouldn't duck with her if you ever get on her bad side or try and lay a hand on her.

But yeah, I think Tracy used that no man would hit her and abused the duck out of Corey knowing he wouldn't hit her back. She has anger issues and needs 7days a week of therapy and meds.
I don’t get that vibe from Olivia at all she seems pretty chill and whatever. Like water off a ducks back. She took a lot from Tracy and still does. I know a lot of girls who will fight on site they don’t care she doesn’t give that vibe. She tried so hard to talk to big T and even now says she would love to have donuts and maybe talk. Tracy said never! Olivia is not a fighter but If the time came and she needed to I believe she would defend herself the best she can. She seems like a don’t start no tit won’t be no tit type of person. Not someone I’d be scared to cross though.

Reactions: 16
I hate how Trashy talks with that fake ass Jersey accent. Also Tara and Jayden both need to go to speech therapy. It’s not cute when kids pronounce things incorrectly and it’s even worse that Tara, a fully grown adult talks that way!!!

Its so funny how she constantly complains that they portrayed her like a villain, yet lets them film her wedding. Must be so tiring being her friend hearing her witch about tit from years ago. Well with valentines day coming up Im sure we will start hearing how much she hates celebrating and duck love blah blah blah.

Reactions: 22
No mistake really. It’s hard to keep these serial killers straight. 👌🏼👍🏼😀
It definitely it is! Lol 😂 When I was writing that I even knew night stalker was probably not it… I was like I think it was somebody else but 🤷🏼‍♀️ I finished the night stalker docuseries yesterday & it’s good but not as good as the Golden State Killer one ♥

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Would you square up with that beast?! 😂😂 He's lightweight!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

This whole time I thought sky was Jayden because of the hair and necklace I didn’t notice the eye colors. Yeah clearly Jayden is the one with the curly hair and it should also be darker they are not that blonde to me they have like ash hair that’s turning brown. I wish I could see the picture he’s duplicating🤣
I tried rewatching a few months ago and had to stop because i couldn’t take how toxic Tracy was anymore

Reactions: 9
She’s down the shore because that’s where she needs to be since she has to look for a new apartment. Why look for a place when you’re parents already have a place for you to use “temporarily”? They just have to be out before MDW.
How do you know any of this? She was home this week and her townhouse looked far from packed up while she sat her lazy ass on the couch watching tv.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.