Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor guys, they actually look like good boys with their tit together, educated and intelligent with a trainwreck bad egg of a sister!

Reactions: 12
She probably thinks saying “5’5” makes her sound “cute” and “petite” LMFAO 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, except she’s said before that she never reads books because they put her to sleep. Never read a book and it shows 😂.
Someone send me this witches address. I'm sending her a beginners ASL book.

Also, Alan commentating on JL episodes is like Ben Stein rating red carpet looks. Who the hell cares! *Peter Griffin Voice* Wanna get some traffic to your podcast Trash & Jizz? Put your differences aside and invite old coworkers on the podcast. I'd pay to listen to you and Olivia actually sit in a room together and hash out your issues. Olivia probably has better things to do, but it's just an idea! There's only so many ways you can tell people hOw To KeEp YoUr MaN 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just don’t understand. Like let’s be real.. she has wayyyy more free time than most of us. I have two little kids, work a full time job, and STILL find time to work out. I do the Beachbody workouts and there are some that are 20-30 min max that she can do in her living room. I workout with my 3 year old trying to do it with me. She would be setting a good example showing her kids that health matters and she would be a happier person because of the endorphins plus the added bonus of losing weight. I am so SICK of hearing her say she doesn’t have time. witch, if anyone has time it’s you.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just don’t understand. Like let’s be real.. she has wayyyy more free time than most of us. I have two little kids, work a full time job, and STILL find time to work out. I do the Beachbody workouts and there are some that are 20-30 min max that she can do in her living room. I workout with my 3 year old trying to do it with me. She would be setting a good example showing her kids that health matters and she would be a happier person because of the endorphins plus the added bonus of losing weight. I am so SICK of hearing her say she doesn’t have time. witch, if anyone has time it’s you.
Yea i see soooo many moms on insta working out with their kids next to them climbing on them or pretending to work out with their mom. Ive never seen another stay at home mom like tracy. All the other moms work out, cook, bake, do crafts, show their home decor, organize, play with their kids.....i dont get it. Also a little while back tract posted a few videos of her and baby skylar and i really think she should have stopped at one. I think three kids is too much for her and she feels overwhelmed and just gave up. And then the divorce came and now she resents the kids cos theyre part of corey which is insane cos they're HER babies!! I cant imagine having a deaf child and not making any effort to learn asl with him....that would be my new hobby. Poor julian i feel soooo bad for him

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just want to say... I love reading and looking at AllAboardEasyTrainTracy’s Instagram post’s you’ll post!! They keep me laughing and shocked at all the different ways you guys catch her in her lies, fakeness, and horrendous parenting skills. I never comment on the posts or do any likes, but please know, we are watching the soap opera unfold!!! 🥤 🍿 [] Thank you!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but there’s no doubt Olivia looks amazing she just posted this recently and I’m sure Tracy is cringing with envy in her 300lb photoshopped body if she saw this ..if not here you go because we know you check here Trashy
Her narcissist traits will say Olivia's pic is photoshopped 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Precisely my points too! She’s got more time than ANYYYYYY of us but finds every excuse she can. Until she steps out of the victim role and into the creator role she will continue to live a lack luster life. She is Uber miserable and it shows In just about every thing she does. Most of us on Tattle own businesses, (or multiple businesses).... Work in corporate or highly skilled and professional fields, have families, etc and we find the time to prioritize our health & fitness. Tracy could do a lot but she chooses to be the victim. I truly don’t feel sorry for her at ALL!

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand how Skylar is her fav cause it’s her “twin” cause of the same eye color....when really Jayden looks like her twin with brown eyes and skylar looks like Corey to me
They’re both cute I don’t get why eye color is the determining factor in which her “twin” is.

Reactions: 13
I am not working at the moment as I am waiting to be Covid cleared to return to work. This being said I clean and do dishes and laundry and anything that I can do that helps out in my home ( I have anxiety and depression and Ménière's disease as well) and if I don't move around I begin to overthink and dwell. She can't even do anything and dress her son right or look clean and proper. I'm so done with her crap and her lack of parenting.

Reactions: 24
Not for free but...If you have amazon prime, you can add Hayu for a free trial week. I did that but it took me a bit longer to watch them all and I ended up paying for an extra month for the channel. Worth it though.
I make a new email every month to make a new free prime trial and gets free trials for every channel
I mark in my planner which days I need to cancel my subscriptions so I never pay extra (because one month I accidentally did and was pissed I spent $10 on Hayu and Nickelodeon)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She even used to promote open fit on their podcast. I had it (personally wasn’t a fan of it) and almost all of those were 30 minutes or less! I think in their ad reads they said there was a ten minute one!

Reactions: 8
I am not working at the moment as I am waiting to be Covid cleared to return to work. This being said I clean and do dishes and laundry and anything that I can do that helps out in my home ( I have anxiety and depression and Ménière's disease as well) and if I don't move around I begin to overthink and dwell. She can't even do anything and dress her son right or look clean and proper. I'm so done with her crap and her lack of parenting.
I’m so sorry- I have a good friend who has Ménière’s disease… I always send her flowers and care packages, and Starbucks for her and the family. (Her fav) It’s a very hard thing to live with for sure being exhausted all the time. Sending you love, strength and hugs!!!! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ditto to what all you have said. By this point she should be fluent in sign language. There's absolutely no reason for her not to be. It's pure selfishness. I understand being a stay at home mom is hard work. Especially mentally. However she has all the help in the world. Literally. Especially now. Like come on. You'd think she could spend one of her free days from the kids learning sign language...not getting drunk, laid or watching movies. It's crazy. I even understand the mental stress of a breakup but how long are you going to dwell ???!!! Geesh. Her 20 jobs of pressing buttons on her phone is not hard work or time consuming either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know if you can watch Jerseylicious for free in the UK? Xx
I’m from the Uk and I did a months free trial will hulu, binged every season then unsubscribe before the trial ended 🤣

Reactions: 6
Lmaooooo right. At least Janelle is open about who she is - hick and all - no photoshop lol 😆 her dance moves kill me lmao like bitchhhhh stopppp your too white with your cracker ass 😂

Exactly! That part! We’ve already discussed on here very recently how she would run Coreys social media pages. She is absolutely controlling and has a history of attacking people, assault etc. I wouldn’t be shocked honestly.

ITS BECAUSE SHE HAS NOTHING ELSE TO POST 👏 👏 🗣 LOL
SHE CANT POST HER 4 “JOBS” THAT DONT EXSIST, AND DIVORCED MOTHER OF 3 doesn’t sound as good lol 😂
She’s out of ideas and she’s irrelevant with nothing going on in her life. 5’5 and age 33. Okayyyyy there Tracy 🙄 😆 (sorry for caps - not yelling lol)

I love crime / True crime too. I also fell down the Chris Watts rabbit hole @Mendy
@MNSMOM Ill have to look up Arnie Hammer now! Thanks ladies! ❤ I’ve been watching the new Night Stalker docuseries on Netflix. It’s good but not as good as the one that was recently on HBO I believe.... it featured Payton Oswalts late wife’s book as she was obsessed with the Night Stalker and did a lot of research trying to put it all together / help solve the case. Pretty interesting stuff!
She didn’t sold the Night Stalker she helped solve the Golden State Killer. Two different cases. Two of is victims were near where I live and in towns nearby. I was young but to hear about it now is creepy af. 😬 But I’m actually watching the Nisn’t Stalker one today.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.