Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see this?! 🤢 Tracy is so gross!!!!!
You know it’s bad when even Jess says Ewwwww 🤢 #noclass

She looked like a box of mini wheats dancing to Chicken Wings with her jogging pants under her boobs🤣😂 I watched it so many times🤣😂 it’s entertainment and no one goes online to be bored ok so let’s stop the tit🤣😂
Lmao 😂 glad I wasn’t the only one who seeked out Janelle Evans TikTok just to replay & laugh my ass off at the stupid dance videos she does. Hahahahahaga 😂

And wow. Not surprising that they’re trying to mooch some more money off of the old Jerseylicious thing. But in all honesty, who gives a tit what Alan has to say? 😂 Tracy is an idiot. Trauma? OK… Yet here you are still trying to make money off of it. Pick a side witch. It can’t be both.
yall Saddies enjoy Getting out your pocket books to pay for this mess… I’ll save my money. 😘 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always disliked Doria I can't figure out why though.
She was bitchy or atleast her character was bitchy.

You know it’s bad when even Jess says Ewwwww 🤢 #noclass

Lmao 😂 glad I wasn’t the only one who seeked out Janelle Evans TikTok just to replay & laugh my ass off at the stupid dance videos she does. Hahahahahaga 😂

And wow. Not surprising that they’re trying to mooch some more money off of the old Jerseylicious thing. But in all honesty, who gives a tit what Alan has to say? 😂 Tracy is an idiot. Trauma? OK… Yet here you are still trying to make money off of it. Pick a side witch. It can’t be both.
yall Saddies enjoy Getting out your pocket books to pay for this mess… I’ll save my money. 😘 💁🏼‍♀️
You know dam well if anyone else other then Jess or one of her friends said eww they'd be blocked in a hot second. Thanks Jess for speaking for those who would get silenced by queen saddie.
Funny thing i noticed. You can tell when it's trashy posting on that page vs Jess.
I'll also add. Yes I've done some questionable things in a movie theater but I was 15/16. Never would I ever now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t stand when she posts pics of herself and asks ‘sky Jayden or Julian?’ We get it, Jayden resembles you the least all you wanna hear is how sky and Jules are your TwInS. Let your kids be their own person! Guess what tray? They look like THEMSELVES! obviously they are your kids and are gonna look like you but my god give it a rest. But Coreys the nArCiSSiStic one

What ever happened to the Q&A last night? Did everyone from tattle jump on and ask her questions she’d never bother answering? Lmao no one wants to ask about her divorce drama which is all she wants to answer. She had to have run out of questions to ask herself

Reactions: 33
I can’t stand when she posts pics of herself and asks ‘sky Jayden or Julian?’ We get it, Jayden resembles you the least all you wanna hear is how sky and Jules are your TwInS. Let your kids be their own person! Guess what tray? They look like THEMSELVES! obviously they are your kids and are gonna look like you but my god give it a rest. But Coreys the nArCiSSiStic one

What ever happened to the Q&A last night? Did everyone from tattle jump on and ask her questions she’d never bother answering? Lmao no one wants to ask about her divorce drama which is all she wants to answer. She had to have run out of questions to ask herself
Did you see the TikTok where Skylar came back from the dentist with her crooked mouth and a few people said how much she looked like Tara now? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh, FFS ! she is exhausting. I also don't believe that "10 years..." bullshit. Maybe the last year they were together, but not the entire time.
Tracy reminds me of my sister. Desperate for a man, nasty attitude and obese. She is the type to buy those magazines that gives "advice" on how to please your man 🙄.
She also doesn't think she is obese because my mother and her father thought she was a cute, chubby kid. As she got older and it was no longer "cute" neither one wanted to address the monster they created and here we are today with a woman in severe denial about her weight, miserable AF, obese and still stuck in her tit.

On top of Tracy's many issues, it won't be fair for her kids to have a mother with chronic illnesses that could have been avoided if she wasn't surrounded by enablers. Tracy is being selfish and not looking at the bigger picture. She needs to face reality and own her tit, get over her tit, move on from her tit and FFS, knock it TF off with the woe is me tit. Grow up and glow up !

Those kids deserve so much better from Tracy and Corey.

Please make it stop!!! Are they serious? The trauma...... what trauma?! They’re so bleeping dramatic.
I think that idiot meant Tracy didn't doesn't
Please make it stop!!! Are they serious? The trauma...... what trauma?! They’re so bleeping dramatic.
Trauma?! 😳 Tracy was a screeching banshee and a fuckin' bully !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You mean when Tracy spit on another woman? Yeah that? Real traumatic.
Tracy reminds me of my sister. Desperate for a man, nasty attitude and obese. She is the type to buy those magazines that gives "advice" on how to please your man 🙄.
She also doesn't think she is obese because my mother and her father thought she was a cute, chubby kid. As she got older and it was no longer "cute" neither one wanted to address the monster they created and here we are today with a woman in severe denial about her weight, miserable AF, obese and still stuck in her tit.

On top of Tracy's many issues, it won't be fair for her kids to have a mother with chronic illnesses that could have been avoided if she wasn't surrounded by enablers. Tracy is being selfish and not looking at the bigger picture. She needs to face reality and own her tit, get over her tit, move on from her tit and FFS, knock it TF off with the woe is me tit. Grow up and glow up !

Those kids deserve so much better from Tracy and Corey.

I think that idiot meant Tracy didn't doesn't

Trauma?! 😳 Tracy was a screeching banshee and a fuckin' bully !

Reactions: 14
So funny. Just watching Jerseylicious from the beginning. Just watched the one were she spat in Olivias face. Always trash. But funniest thing is how she literally thought she was gonna be some big shot and now she's just a divorced, single mum of 3 with a fat arse who has to do tit ads for a tenner. Real funny, karma handed her exactly what she deserved in life. You love to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So funny. Just watching Jerseylicious from the beginning. Just watched the one were she spat in Olivias face. Always trash. But funniest thing is how she literally thought she was gonna be some big shot and now she's just a divorced, single mum of 3 with a fat arse who has to do tit ads for a tenner. Real funny, karma handed her exactly what she deserved in life. You love to see it.

Right? It's so funny, I always have JL on my TV for background noise and it's crazy how she says that's her JL persona when we all know she's like that in real life. It's also funny how hell bent she was on working her way up, career and love driven and now look. The only thing she still does to this day is to use people for her own advantage. No wonder none of the cast speaks to her, she's the only one who didn't grow up. She wanted this picture perfect life and family.. well look what happens when you rush that.

Reactions: 16
Right? It's so funny, I always have JL on my TV for background noise and it's crazy how she says that's her JL persona when we all know she's like that in real life. It's also funny how hell bent she was on working her way up, career and love driven and now look. The only thing she still does to this day is to use people for her own advantage. No wonder none of the cast speaks to her, she's the only one who didn't grow up. She wanted this picture perfect life and family.. well look what happens when you rush that.
Wow. Yeah it’s like you almost forget how career driven she was on the show. I didn’t remember until you just said this actually. I thought she was gonna do whatever it took to be successful on her own and not depending on spelling bee champ, Cory.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Who the duck would pay to watch nobody Alan watch jerseylicious and react? Why not just rewatch it yourself? Are you kidding me??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Hahahah I hate this too! She does it look every week. Legit obsessed with hearing “sky is your twin”... exactly big deal that your kids look like you.. that’s normal lol like enough

Reactions: 22
witch please!!!!!! Someone sent her this and thinks she’s this amazing mom. Are you kidding me?! Inspiration!! 💀😂😂 the few people who are obsessed with her literally choose to not see what’s right in their face. Also, she said she’s going to hang this ornament the chick sent her in her rearview mirror. NO, you don’t need to add anymore tit to your mirror!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doria and I used to be cordial with each other until we were pregnant at the same time and were both giving our child the same first name.... I was blocked shortly after.

She’s trolling us y’all. Talking about hanging this in her car from her mirror.
ahhh more fake care about her deaf son....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.