Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
witch please!!!!!! Someone sent her this and thinks she’s this amazing mom. Are you kidding me?! Inspiration!! 💀😂😂 the few people who are obsessed with her literally choose to not see what’s right in their face. Also, she said she’s going to hang this ornament the chick sent her in her rearview mirror. NO, you don’t need to add anymore tit to your mirror!
They had to send her this. It’s the only sign language she knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone send me this witches address. I'm sending her a beginners ASL book.

Also, Alan commentating on JL episodes is like Ben Stein rating red carpet looks. Who the hell cares! *Peter Griffin Voice* Wanna get some traffic to your podcast Trash & Jizz? Put your differences aside and invite old coworkers on the podcast. I'd pay to listen to you and Olivia actually sit in a room together and hash out your issues. Olivia probably has better things to do, but it's just an idea! There's only so many ways you can tell people hOw To KeEp YoUr MaN 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s trolling us y’all. Talking about hanging this in her car from her mirror.
Lmfao she can troll us all she wants. She'll be the one with the ticket that she can't afford eventually 🙄🤣🤣 She's already gotten two for it. Tbh she was probably doing something else wrong like speeding and the cop cut her a break by giving her a ticket for the obstruction of view. It sucks we can't pull ny traffic court. I imagine her crappy driving didn't just magically stop when she moved.

Reactions: 17
And a blue check mark. 😂
I’m sorry but there’s no doubt Olivia looks amazing she just posted this recently and I’m sure Tracy is cringing with envy in her 300lb photoshopped body if she saw this ..if not here you go because we know you check here Trashy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry but there’s no doubt Olivia looks amazing she just posted this recently and I’m sure Tracy is cringing with envy in her 300lb photoshopped body if she saw this ..if not here you go because we know you check here Trashy
I absolutely love Olivia and funny though she is a metalhead and kinda gothy but the show didn't portray her as it. And Olivia's friend Lina yes she had her issues is gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Olivia has 287K followers & her posts average 2K to 5K likes consistently. Trashy has 535K "followers" & her posts average anywhere from 800 to 2K likes consistently. Sometimes she'll get some posts with 5K-8K. Olivia has a way nicer body (bought or not, doesn't matter). At least she can afford to alter her features 🙃 and doesn't have to alter her photos 😉. Olivia doesn't have a man or kids and she's flourishing in the fashion/modeling industry. She makes her own money & doesn't even give a duck about her JL days. That was a stepping stone to catapult her into her future. Tracy should really consider reevaluating her grudges because she could learn a thing or two from Olivia. But she's so stubborn and would rather starve to death than ask for food.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dayummmmm Olivia’s body is BANGIN!! I’ve been doing home workouts every morning with walks to try get rid of my pesky last 10 pounds. I’m working towards it though and that just gave me a boost to know keep at it gurlllll! But alas, we all know Big T is GREEEEN WITH ENVY seeing that! One way or another she for sure is going to see it — happy people aren’t jealous, they love seeing others flourish. Too bad you never get off your ass and watch movies 8 hours a day or you could start to get in shape too. Oh wait I forgot .. if it’s not a free procedure it’s too much for you. Got it!

also.... lololol at the fact that she’s posted TWO “ask me anything”s on Insta in the past week and nothing came from either. The questions everybody wants to know you don’t wanna answer sis 🤣🤣

Reactions: 24
She worked her ass off for that body too! I remember she used to post videos when she would work out with dj got me fit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But Olivia's dog @chasinbanks is so so we'll loved and taken care of and OLIVIA IS ALWAYS GRATEFUL for everything and happy and TRUE and NOT FAKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But not those lips. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s got her lips all jacked up too.

Reactions: 17
I hung out with olivia a handful of times back in the day and she was ALWAYS so genuine and such a sweetheart. She barely knew me and always gave great advice. As I’ve said in past posts Tracy was always an evil soul. As we can see here.. being a good, genuine person gets you much further in life. Olivia radiates a positive glow. Tracy’s soul is eating her alive from the inside out.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dayummmmm Olivia’s body is BANGIN!! I’ve been doing home workouts every morning with walks to try get rid of my pesky last 10 pounds. I’m working towards it though and that just gave me a boost to know keep at it gurlllll! But alas, we all know Big T is GREEEEN WITH ENVY seeing that! One way or another she for sure is going to see it — happy people aren’t jealous, they love seeing others flourish. Too bad you never get off your ass and watch movies 8 hours a day or you could start to get in shape too. Oh wait I forgot .. if it’s not a free procedure it’s too much for you. Got it!

also.... lololol at the fact that she’s posted TWO “ask me anything”s on Insta in the past week and nothing came from either. The questions everybody wants to know you don’t wanna answer sis 🤣🤣
Green is her favorite color! 😂 Stay salty Big T!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure if this is a double chin, triple chin, or just a tree trunk. Hey Trashbag EasyTrainTracy, it’s getting harder and harder to use those filters!!! Uishhhh those lips, and I’m seeing buck teeth too!!
She’s giving me such Aubrey O’Day vibes here

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been thinking what if she has the kids every other weekend and he has them every other and then during the week they are split between Tara and her parents. I wonder if there is some custody agreement She has them at the park on her IG today because she knows Tattlers are watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.