Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case you needed the full video lol

Mamas magic tongue lol

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He has almost 5k followers let’s be real that’s probably more then Trashy real followers. I’m certain we help his views for sure. Can’t say he’s a moron because he definitely isn’t. I’m curious to see if his channel has grown bringing her on. I feel his reasoning for interacting with Tracy on his wine thing is kinda like keeping Jenelle on Teen Mom even though everyone hated her. It brings controversy which brings traffic to his page. At least someone’s using her for a change and actually benefitting cause even we are now watching him. I don’t think any of her free procedures get promo like he is. She never saves her lives but his are posted on his ig page the guy knows we want them 🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He has almost 5k followers let’s be real that’s probably more then Trashy real followers. I’m certain we help his views for sure. Can’t say he’s a moron because he definitely isn’t. I’m curious to see if his channel has grown bringing her on. I feel his reasoning for interacting with Tracy on his wine thing is kinda like keeping Jenelle on Teen Mom even though everyone hated her. It brings controversy which brings traffic to his page. At least someone’s using her for a change and actually benefitting cause even we are now watching him. I don’t think any of her free procedures get promo like he is. She never saves her lives but his are posted on his ig page the guy knows we want them 🤣😂
Exactly my thoughts. Also, comparing Tracy to Janelle Evans is honestly perfect
Since you brought her up… Recently I was on TikTok and found all these videos of Jenelle twerking and doing these TikTok challenges. Which is fine except she’s super white, racist and a Trump supporter. Why are you twerking then!? I thought she didn’t support that culture? 🤔 Lol and honestly the girl is so cringe but I digress. Back to Tracy!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think you can find them from the mother’s FB (one is Michael Christiansen or something like that, dropped the Maloney for social media) and the other’s name is Timothy.

Found a pic of them from her mom’s FB - left is Michael (he’s the middle child) and on far right is the youngest, Timothy.
wow. We’re going to have to do more digging and find their social media. Would love for one of us to shoot their shot and try to date them😈 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t she check the mail in this outfit? 😆 where she going now? And did Skylar also take this pic? Lmao
View attachment 384125
Her caption “deuces to the old me” but Wait I thought she would never change ...?! 🤔
She can’t even keep up with her own narratives ... Tracy definitely experienced some type of trauma in her childhood or something to think being so over sexualized 24/7 and ignoring your kids is cute I mean if I see that disgusting tongue hanging out of her mouth one more time I might lose it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly my thoughts. Also, comparing Tracy to Janelle Evans is honestly perfect
Since you brought her up… Recently I was on TikTok and found all these videos of Jenelle twerking and doing these TikTok challenges. Which is fine except she’s super white, racist and a Trump supporter. Why are you twerking then!? I thought she didn’t support that culture? 🤔 Lol and honestly the girl is so cringe but I digress. Back to Tracy!
She looked like a box of mini wheats dancing to Chicken Wings with her jogging pants under her boobs🤣😂 I watched it so many times🤣😂 it’s entertainment and no one goes online to be bored ok so let’s stop the tit🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would never fat shame anyone. I have a little excess weight on me. Thanks quarantine!! But, why not just own who you are? If you want to be an influencer, be one!! Look at Whitney Way Thore from my Big Fat Fabulous Life. She Is real about her weight and struggles, but she is constantly trying new things, created an athletic business, and is super real about her feelings. Also, she dresses to fit her body. I love her!! Tracy be humble, real and embrace who you really are. That's how you become an influencer.

Reactions: 20
I would never fat shame anyone. I have a little excess weight on me. Thanks quarantine!! But, why not just own who you are? If you want to be an influencer, be one!! Look at Whitney Way Thore from my Big Fat Fabulous Life. She Is real about her weight and struggles, but she is constantly trying new things, created an athletic business, and is super real about her feelings. Also, she dresses to fit her body. I love her!! Tracy be humble, real and embrace who you really are. That's how you become an influencer.
Exactly look at Hunter McGrady or even Tess Holiday... amazing Fat Babes who own it and have thrived with it. Another person who comes to mind is an influencer Tallulah Moon. Sexy and a mom and is so natural. She refuses to be true and honest which makes me angry that her daughters will have such body dysmorphia and do stupid tit to their bodies and not love themselves enough and abuse themselves with sex drugs and or alcohol later in life.

i can’t when she put her hand over the lens so she can pick her filter Reggie was staring at the screen with a smirk like he knew exactly what she was doing? 😂🤣 Does she always pretend she can’t see her screen while she selects her filter? I notice she throws the camera up at the ceiling or puts her hand over the lens for a few seconds. She won’t even let herself be seen without a filter that’s rough. I always thought her brothers were married the way they avoid her like the plague. Imagine her as a SIL like honey we need to move🤣😂 I could not deal with her and her fake sopranos accent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her accent and tone also constantly changes depending on who she’s talking to I have noticed. Borderline personality disorder at its finest

Reactions: 26
Anyone else feel your blood start to boil, when Tracy post 17 InstaStories on what she is watching on TV? I get it, your on your stinky-ass, stain covered couch, yet again watching TV. Shocker! How is posting Stories from a movie/TV show being an InFlUeNcEr?!? Dipshit.
She must be breaching some sort of copy right laws doing this 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I can’t believe she didn’t delete these!
a girl said now I know why your bjs are A1 🤣😂 what!? Apparently not😂🤣 Honestly the only thing I think of when girls do tit like that with their tongues is that they eat cooch or ass. That’s the only time a long tongue matters so idk why she thinks it’s sexy unless your man likes having his booty hole licked. Now when a man has a long tongue I’m like 😮 when a straight women does it I’m like 🤔 I can make waves with my tongue but you don’t see me making videos and no guy has ever been like what that tongue do? 😂🤣 It’s what that mouth do boo? If anything plump lips are what they like and I can attests ma’am not no giant tongue tit shared me I thought Lucifer was about to crawl out her mouth. lesbeonest that shits not attractive if she’s not playing for the same team or eating booty. Even then the excessive need to show it is childish. I hate when she has it out while she’s in public with ppl so unsanitary like how tf has she not caught covid yet? She’s so nasty even covid doesn’t want her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Where are her brothers now? Are they married? Kids,? successful? Close with her parents? I never see her post them.
Put it this way.... her brothers make it into wayyy more pictures than she does.... actually in a previous thread, Mama Maloney’s FB cover picture was Tracy’s brothers and Julian and I think Papa Maloney.... picture of the family beach house shows the boys college flags, Virginia Tech and Penn State..... safe to say... Tracy fucked up her own life by not listening to her parents and now her parents are paying the price for Tracy’s crappy decisions.... which I think is the story of Tracy’s life... everyone pays for the decisions Tracy makes.

I also think we established that Tracy runs her mom’s Instagram.... but Mama Maloney uses her Facebook more. (Must kill Tracy that she can’t control that)

Tracy probably destroyed her relationships with her brothers. She probably used to try to go after their friends and such and maybe still does. I’m sure it burns her that they will forever make more money than her and be more financially responsible as well... and are probably the faves of their parents.

Julian probably has much more stability with Tracy’s parents than anybody else.... they seem to have done right with their sons.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Put it this way.... her brothers make it into wayyy more pictures than she does.... actually in a previous thread, Mama Maloney’s FB cover picture was Tracy’s brothers and Julian and I think Papa Maloney.... picture of the family beach house shows the boys college flags, Virginia Tech and Penn State..... safe to say... Tracy fucked up her own life by not listening to her parents and now her parents are paying the price for Tracy’s crappy decisions.... which I think is the story of Tracy’s life... everyone pays for the decisions Tracy makes.

I also think we established that Tracy runs her mom’s Instagram.... but Mama Maloney uses her Facebook more. (Must kill Tracy that she can’t control that)

Tracy probably destroyed her relationships with her brothers. She probably used to try to go after their friends and such and maybe still does. I’m sure it burns her that they will forever make more money than her and be more financially responsible as well... and are probably the faves of their parents.

Julian probably has much more stability with Tracy’s parents than anybody else.... they seem to have done right with their sons.
I think Tracy and mama Maloney combined manage her Instagram. During election week, her mom was seen commenting on quite a few of Jackie’s Trump posts which I don’t think Big t would allow her to be in contact with Jackie if she knew 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.