Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is GROSSS how do any GROWN women follow her 🥴🥴
Oh, FFS ! she is exhausting. I also don't believe that "10 years..." bullshit. Maybe the last year they were together, but not the entire time.

Reactions: 12
People call her fat because she denies it and is an asshole about it. She’s nasty and tells people they should kill themselves and how their Moms should have swallowed them so she gets no sympathy. Her behavior is abhorrent and completely insane for a woman who has 3 kids, 1 of which is special needs. She spends so much time online it’s apparent to everyone but her that it must be affecting her kids and her ability to raise them. Giiirl, this is not the place for you if you thought that was bad lol Im fat and I own that tit. I shop in Torrid , not Lane Bryant, that’s old lady clothes. She needs to remember what fine ass Drake said “ I like my girls BBW, they can eff all day and them have lunch with you” but she prefers to fake the funk and them have an attitude.
Hey now don’t dis Lane Bryant they have some cute tops and boots. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So what was the announcement? He’s reacting to jerseylicious? Or are the girls joining him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg you’re not in high school. Be a grown woman and go get your son, teach him to sign, get him the help he needs and stop acting like a 15 year old who was stood up on prom night. Put your big girl panties on and be a WOMAN not a CHILD! I was a single min with no to little support with a 7 year old 3 year old and 4 month old when my husband and I split. I works two, sometimes three jobs, REAL JOBS at a time to take care of my kids. My kids who I had ALL THE TIME. Yes my parents helped me when I worked, not to go ho around and search for dick and get drunk. You’re a disgusting pathetic excuse of a human.

That is for Tracy. If I seem angry it’s because I just feel for those kids. Those damn saddies who defend and fawn all over her need to open their eyes.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Trauma...okay what trauma? Tracy was a bleeping bully and all the old cast members are thriving
Exactly! They should do a “where are they now” episode. Now that would be entertaining. Let’s hear all about what the other cast members are up to these days. They’re all doing better than her. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Really? They’re milking this whole “former reality tv star” thing huh? Good maybe Alan can tell Tracy what a twit she was and Jess what an airhead she sounds like.
Meanwhile she says she wants nothing to do with the show. Wellll trying to continue to make money off of your adjacent "fame" to it determined that was a lie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Exactly! They should do a “where are they now” episode. Now that would be entertaining. Let’s hear all about what the other cast members are up to these days. They’re all doing better than her. 😂
Yes, that would be awesome! Do you guys notice she's friends with Doria still?! How can she be friends with Tracy knowing how sucky of a mom she is, surprises me!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.