Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karlibel

i wonder if brielle was sick and tired of tracys low blows online and how corey stayed silent and didnt stick up for her.. that we know of.

Reactions: 10

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
I used to live in the same apartment building as Briella about 10 years ago. She was a doll then.

I was beyond happy to see Briella is in a happy relationship with Olivia’s cousin(idk how I had no idea when I creep her) and she’s into her natural beauty and stuff now. Like I’m so impressed it’s inspiring, her page is like a whole new person.
Did Tracy ever say why they’re not friends? Cause Brielle is a really good example for her rn.
Not to compare her to Jess but Briella seems wayyyy healthier to hang out with and her relationship is the “goals” Tracy always posts minus the superficial parts

Mendy

Chatty Member
Yeah I don’t believe that especially not Raven her husband is Puerto Rican so her kids are biracial. Also her oldest daughter was posting BLM when Corey was like ALM so let’s not group every sibling into the stupid box. I think Corey and Tara definitely give tha vibe like when have you seen them with people of any color but white? I don’t believe this about Raven not for a second.

I looked well before I posted my comment she has no boys outfits and no boy models yes she might sell shirts she makes for boys but Julian is never in any of her boy tshirts. I scrolled for a pretty long time without seeing a boy posted maybe for a hat but not any of the shit Julian gets out in. It’s always some incredibly tacky matching outfit. I was wondering where she gets her shit from? it’s like she customized her aliexpress shit to make them look 10x worse and sells them for $30 it makes sense she sends Tracy free shit how many ppl actually dress their kids in her clothing? She might be healthy but she’s trash for continuing to support Tracy and sending her free shit to promote. Like how low do you gotta be to kiss Tracy’s ass? No followers in the world would be worth it.

@Mendy since you mentioned crimes and following cases have you heard about this actor named Armie Hammer? i fell down that rabbit hole reading about him yesterday night. Had no idea who he was I’m just fascinated by gruesome things. Crime tv is my shit 🤣
No!!! I'll have to check him out!!! I'm a crime junkie lmao. All I watch is Dateline and 20/20 in my older years. I'm 39 🤣🤣. I love a good rabbit hole ty!!!

That stuff is most def junk. It probably holds up for 1 or 2 washes at the most. Some of it's cute for a holiday outfit or pictures but no thanks because of the price. Insanity. I don't understand how people pay that much for junk. Then again the world is full of dumb dumbs who still comment cash on fb scam posts.🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ So I guess nothing is shocking.

• Heart

Westendfatima

Saw these on Tiktok tonight!
I don’t find this funny to be real
I don’t mean to be mean, If anything the driving while filming comment is necessary

as much as I’m in these threads...the spam bullying is inappropriate. I can’t roll my eyes at her saying she’s bullied when the comments are on all platforms now.
I just know hate doesn’t always motivate when it comes to body complexes. When I was fat I got fatter just out of spite like “if you think I’m fat now just wait”.
I remember seeing her get called fat way back on Facebook(cause insta wasn’t popping yet) so I get why she photoshops. I don’t approve of it but I get it.
It’s one thing to be fat and deal with it but It’s another thing to deal with wanting to literally hide it. If people always call her fat she’s never gonna stop editing pics. I get a lot of tattlers do it because of the photoshopping, but there’s people who will comment “fat” regardless. When people constantly remind you that you’re fat it becomes your self identity. Like we know when we’re fat, but to hear it constantly isn’t constructive

Ps. I know I say constructive a lot but I’m tryna be constructive here:ROFLMAO:

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
I was beyond happy to see Briella is in a happy relationship with Olivia’s cousin(idk how I had no idea when I creep her) and she’s into her natural beauty and stuff now. Like I’m so impressed it’s inspiring, her page is like a whole new person.
Did Tracy ever say why they’re not friends? Cause Brielle is a really good example for her rn.
Not to compare her to Jess but Briella seems wayyyy healthier to hang out with and her relationship is the “goals” Tracy always posts minus the superficial parts
Omg I had no idea that was Olivia’s cousin! That’s funny since Olivia dated Jackie’s cousin, I guess it’s a common phenomenon in this friend group lol. But they seem really happy together!

punky1230

Chatty Member
Did anyone catch her "color transformation" on a friend and Tracy's fingers are dyed red and that woman's hair is so fucking stiff that it didn't even bounce beautifully like actual hairdressers clients.
I caught it too! Just went back to look at it again and she deleted that video from her story.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It was either them (they responded) or Reese’s Pieces Hair (they read my message but didn’t respond)

YALL SHE BLOCKED THE ACCOUNT 😂😂😂😂😂 she was being so “nice” and I was shocked, but now I’m blocked from my fake account 😂
But did they remove the comment from Facebook? That’s what I want to know.

I think she just says that. Bc whoever broke her heart first made her dislike it. And if Corey goes and gets Brielle something sweet it will boil her blood. It's just because he's doing something sweet for someone that isn't her.
Oh I know this. Lol But interesting to see if she’ll be a hypocrite about it and throw a public (by public I mean Instagram) tantrum. Lol

Luvhurtz27

Just in case you needed the full video lol

Mamas magic tongue lol

Attachments

• Sick
My favorite is this one

Or the one she’s dancing in puddles in boots and goes to bust a split and can’t finish 😂🤣 honestly I’d prefer these antics over Tracy Sad fishing and thirst trapping
Her life is such a hot mess but it’s so good you can’t look away. Just like Tracy lol.

• Heart

Itiswhatitis94

Ok anyone know what the “announcement” is on the pod cast? I know it’s not going to be anything good. She’s not dishing about Corey, clearly that was a lie just to get people to buy into it.