Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdhouse

VIP Member
lol anyone see her most recent tiktok of julians journey? it's so pathetic she makes everyone think SHE was the only one helping him when we know for a damn fact she helped 1% and everyone else 99%. also... how shitty of a mother that she wasn't even there for her own child to speak a full sentence. straight trash. always was always will be.
Notice how she cut out all of Corey when she was showing Julian hearing for the first time? To the point you couldn’t even see him react to her voice? 🤣😂

Reactions: 10

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Put it this way.... her brothers make it into wayyy more pictures than she does.... actually in a previous thread, Mama Maloney’s FB cover picture was Tracy’s brothers and Julian and I think Papa Maloney.... picture of the family beach house shows the boys college flags, Virginia Tech and Penn State..... safe to say... Tracy fucked up her own life by not listening to her parents and now her parents are paying the price for Tracy’s shitty decisions.... which I think is the story of Tracy’s life... everyone pays for the decisions Tracy makes.

I also think we established that Tracy runs her mom’s Instagram.... but Mama Maloney uses her Facebook more. (Must kill Tracy that she can’t control that)

Tracy probably destroyed her relationships with her brothers. She probably used to try to go after their friends and such and maybe still does. I’m sure it burns her that they will forever make more money than her and be more financially responsible as well... and are probably the faves of their parents.

Julian probably has much more stability with Tracy’s parents than anybody else.... they seem to have done right with their sons.
I think Tracy and mama Maloney combined manage her Instagram. During election week, her mom was seen commenting on quite a few of Jackie’s Trump posts which I don’t think Big t would allow her to be in contact with Jackie if she knew 😂

Thisiscorny

Agreed! She married that racist moron from Staten Island and that makes her just as disgusting. No one would care about her weight gain if she just owned up to it, it’s the constant talk about being a size 8 or children’s size when reality just doesn’t match the facts. She’s a racist POS too and between the two of them I genuinely hope they didn’t pass their intellect on to any of those poor babies.
yeah I agree, lying about wearing children’s sizes is just bizarre. What actual woman would even want to aspire to do that. True, I think she’s one of the “well I can’t be racist I have black friends” person but Cory straight up seems like a piece of shit, period. And I don’t know why everyone praises Tara, if any idiot is going to try to push the racist agenda on those kids it would be the Epstein side. I don’t know enough about Tracy’s side but I can appreciate that her mother seems to care about the kids the most out of all of them.

Mendy

Chatty Member
Her teeth are jacked up. Good lord. 😳 I hope they stay on top of this so her adult teeth aren't all fkd up.

• Wow

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
She’s down the shore because that’s where she needs to be since she has to look for a new apartment. Why look for a place when you’re parents already have a place for you to use “temporarily”? They just have to be out before MDW.
She was actually with all 3 kids today down the shore?

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Yeah i couldn’t watch anymore. She’s insufferable. I have wedding stuff to do (boring stuff) that’s more interesting than T-Rex
I find this guy to be so lame!! He knows what he’s doing trying to defend her and attack her audience when he clearly likes the reactions the viewers have towards Tracy and he probably gets followers from her Saddies. I watched five minutes and left it the conversation was just Tracy arguing and threatening how bad she is “don’t get it twisted!”

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
So is this new hour and a half long episode just a montage of previous episodes talking about Jess’s miscarriage and pregnancy slapped together? Or is it totally new content? If it is new, they lied about not having any new episodes until February 2nd lol

Corey definitely has a type. Brielle has had some work done and loves thirst trap photos like Tracey. Brielle has the Tracey eyebrow special now. :LOL:

This pic is from February. I wonder if Corey likes the girls he is with to get work done.
Wow! She doesn’t even look like the same person. Why do these girls fuck up their faces like that?

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
She’s made it clear through her q&a how her children have to be “ripped from their home because she can’t afford it.”
I didn’t forget any of this. I simply asked how she knew she was moving , meaning like this weekend in particular .

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
She’s trolling us isn’t she? She teaches her kids not to bully? Ookkkkayyyyyy.
Jada still with a brused lip. Who is hitting this little girl

That and/or It’s a paid post and she’s getting paid to promote this guy and his artwork. I agree with the other title life commenters that say this will be deleted as soon as she’s made her money off of it Lol
The only people I’ve ever seen Tracy help out on her Instagram is her family, friends and Corey’s family and friends. Everyone else? They have to pay for the promo. At least that’s my understanding l.

I’m so sorry You are going through so much right now! I feel your pain and understand what you’re talking about completely. I hope your grandfather gets well soon, and gets over the COVID-19. ♥ You are such a strong & bad ass woman Queenie… Keep your chin up and try to stay positive… I know it’s hard with the never ending Covid lockdown’s, etc. but you got this girl!

I think I finally get to send my daughter back to school March 1. March 20 will mark one year that we have been in quarantine and lock down here in Seattle. Being a stay at home mom is a gift and I am very grateful, but this year (2020) Has been the most eye-opening and challenging time. All of us moms are doing our best to pivot and meet the demands of our lives.

Tracy doesn’t have a clue and this is why most of us can’t stand her. She’s sheltered, disconnected, and entitled. She wouldn’t last a DAYYYYY in the real world without her mommy and daddy paying for her every move in life. It’s OK… I’ll take my life over hers any day of the fucking week. And that’s on God. Thank you God for all of these blessings 🙏
Thank you babe 🥰 I really appreciate it

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I remember that too. But Skylar and her mom made it down just fine. So it could have been the night before and bc they were fighting thats why they were late
It’s nothing elaborate, they missed their flight because it was super early in the morning and they overslept and didn’t get to the airport on time. Tracy blamed Expedia and a gate change.