Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charja

I saw once someone on her lives asked if she would date Roger from JS. She said no because he is dating her ex best friend 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11

GMiles

T-rex is clearly hitting all her angles on purpose here!!! The crossed legs (unileg) and leaning forward. I'm embarrassed for her.
She looks like a little person! Paging little women of Staten Island. She’s a stubby little thing isn’t she?

• Haha

Mcdonalds

I think you can find them from the mother’s FB (one is Michael Christiansen or something like that, dropped the Maloney for social media) and the other’s name is Timothy.

Found a pic of them from her mom’s FB - left is Michael (he’s the middle child) and on far right is the youngest, Timothy.
wow. We’re going to have to do more digging and find their social media. Would love for one of us to shoot their shot and try to date them😈 haha

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I said the same until I re watched the show again at my age now. Her behavior was not mature and not ok for a work place. She was a stitch with a superior attitude and a ass kisser for no reason just look at the payoff. So much for being on time and professional. Starting drama on her first week of work🙄I loved Tracy when I first watched I was also young af and drama. I rewatched recently and was like wtf what a bitch! I loved watching the sonic scene again because Tracy flinches thinking Olivia was going to hit her then felt stupid so she swung first 😂🤣 so much for a tough bitch who can break Ya fingas🤣
Tracy is all talk. Oliva though, i wouldn't fuck with her if you ever get on her bad side or try and lay a hand on her.

But yeah, I think Tracy used that no man would hit her and abused the fuck out of Corey knowing he wouldn't hit her back. She has anger issues and needs 7days a week of therapy and meds.

• Heart

Missassypants

Chatty Member
Did you see how her filter kept distorting? You see it when she’s sending Sky upstairs. She can’t even do a simple live without a filter and a light changing filter sure but this one did something to her face. I’m guessing it’s the alien head or the shrunken head filter she likes. I noticed on Wednesday she’s always up his ass on his shit commenting. If he’s not live with her she’s all in the comment section typing it’s like she wants him to make her his partner on this series. Idk why he brings her other then drama the conversations are always the same and boring with her. I don’t see how ppl who like him would like her. She never looks like she’s listening to anyone just glaring and nodding at him or shaking her head she does the head shake a lot which to me shows a persons whose not listening but pretending adding words every few seconds like wow or that’s crazy. Blocking his followers and talking crap to his followers. For someone with half a million followers she only had max 300 views I’m assuming dude would have ppl watching for him as well so she probably had about 180 saddies maybe but when I went there was only 100 or so ppl. Maybe he just likes the amusement of it because it’s not like she’s bringing in 100s of ppl.
I noticed her double chin lmao the filter doesn’t hide that!

GMiles

Ugh I would so go in on her again but I’ve been blocked from 4 different accounts I don’t want to make it 5, that’s my creeping one 😂😂😂😂
Oh do I hear you. I only have one so I have to be pretty silent, last night I got a little close on the blocking front during her live 🥴😂 I gotta be more careful!! Super hard not to call her out on her heathen ways.

• Haha

karlibel

I haven’t listened but it seems like just a montage

She’s so stuck in high school it’s sad
she is a disgusting pig... is it really that hard to close your mouth and not have that pout 247? dont get me started on the gum chewing....

wifey2019

Chatty Member
I hate how Trashy talks with that fake ass Jersey accent. Also Tara and Jayden both need to go to speech therapy. It’s not cute when kids pronounce things incorrectly and it’s even worse that Tara, a fully grown adult talks that way!!!
Then the whole island of Staten Island needs to go. They all talk like that and some are worse

Yes!!!! The hair looked so dry and unless the friend asked for orangey red hair on purpose it looked brassy imo.....

View attachment 392728
Another sex toy ad....wonder how long she agreed to leave this one up.....it kills me cos its like she cant commit to anything. Like she says shes a sexual badass but she deletes her sex toy posts after 24 hrs so shes obvs not that secure in being seen as someone that peddles sex toys. But she also cant commit the other way and not post the ads (obvs cus money) shes just sad all around she seems lost without being able to call herself someones wife/gf
It was deleted for her. I reported it. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart

WolfiestWolf

Poor skylar 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I AM DEAD!!!!!

LOL god I enjoy trolling online..it’s so bad but so good .. 😂😂😂😂😂😇😇😇😇 😈😈😈😈😈
You the real MVP!! Hilarious!!! Every single thing you said is 100% true. She’s a terrible person in many ways and won’t ever get an ounce of sympathy from me!

LOL god I enjoy trolling online..it’s so bad but so good .. 😂😂😂😂😂😇😇😇😇 😈😈😈😈😈
You the real MVP!! Hilarious!!! Every single thing you said is 100% true. She’s a terrible person in many ways and won’t ever get an ounce of sympathy from me!
Should I delete them? Fuck sakes I feel like a bitch now 😂😂🙄🙄 she just pisses me
Off so much. Especially after seeing her live last night and she was basically ignoring her kid. I could NEVER!
hell no she deserves it !! You didn’t go overboard!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She just posted her brussell sprout recipe on her story 😂😂😂 i love that she’s still trying to take credit for pan fried brussell sprouts... I worked at a restaurant 10 plus years ago and they, along with every other human, made the exact same sprouts with bacon. It’s not unusual or anything new she created, like she thinks and I can’t get over why she thinks that. Makes me laugh
I never saw them cooked that way before her honestly. Lol I never liked them before but now I make them like this, or in the oven, and I like them now. But no, she didn’t create the recipe. Lol

Reactions: 10

MIMI5353

VIP Member
8 people on the Jerseylicious zoom meeting. Lol

You can log in with this code. Zoom Room # is 843 4600 2516

• Haha
  • Heart

GMiles

I am DYING at the fact that Tracy and Jessica are almost the same size in that photo. Tracy is easily twice her size 😂

That's interesting since her last name is Oswald. Then again, it's possible since Tracy's is Maloney, but she's Italian 😂

I don't want kids, and it's weird to me that child free women are considered selfish. Kids deserve a zillion percent, and I'm not willing to do that. There are SO many kids out there with parents who don't even seem to want them or care for them. Yet, you never hear anyone call THEM selfish.
I love this. 💜

• Heart

AntiBS

More!

Is that Jess?

In the picture of her sat in a chair, she actually looks beautiful ☺

AND I kind of get why she’s stuck in the late 2000s / early 2010s.. having looked through the pictures she seemed to be photographed a lot and at a lot of events, probably living her best life. And the fashions (not just hers) took me back to a simpler time in my life, but I’m not stuck there, just reminiscing!
My eyes.... OMG what is Jess wearing? That outfit has got to be the ugliest thing ever! Not only is it ugly but its not flattering on her at all.

WolfiestWolf

How come we have never seen her post anything about Corey’s mom? She would always give birthday shoutouts and crap and mention and post pics of the rest of his family but never her. Unless I am wrong and missed it. Do they have a bad relationship?