Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
She just went live to get movie recommendations. These are the screen grabs I got. Someone said her lips look good. 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

The_ Adjudicator

I don't know if anyone has watched Victorious but the person who played the sister Daniella Monet is a mom now and a mom to be again soon. Check out her insta and check out how clean and how she is with her son and has four real jobs as well. This is a great example of what Tracy isn't. AT ALL.

GMiles

I think you can find them from the mother’s FB (one is Michael Christiansen or something like that, dropped the Maloney for social media) and the other’s name is Timothy.

Found a pic of them from her mom’s FB - left is Michael (he’s the middle child) and I’m far right is the youngest, Timothy.
Thank you!!! They seem so unproblematic 😇

The_ Adjudicator

I don’t think he was deaf from birth. He was like 2 months old when he ran a really high fever and she spent like a week with him in the hospital due to the fever. There was also a video where she gave him a bath and he was responding to her voice. Then he was home and a while went by and that’s when she posted about how he failed his hearing test 3 times.
Nothing Tracy says ever adds up and that’s what makes me angry.
And when people are on to her she deleted them from her life. Imagine if those who were deleted should do a tell all.

• Haha
  • Wow

Xobellaannxo

Did anyone else see this?! 🤢 Tracy is so gross!!!!!
That’s gross.

Are we going to all ignore the fact that she implied Cory would not allow his children to date outside their race. Which I believe because Cory is one of the moron “all lives matter” people. His whole family seems to be. I actually dislike Cory more than I dislike Tracy.being ashamed to gain weight is normal I feel, it’s hard to come to terms with. Cory just seems like a typical piece of trash from Staten Island. But that’s just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t believe that or even if that was true I believe she is the same way also. She gives off that vibe.

Last edited:
Why she always driving on her own and why she never with her kids?
Her day must be like......
Wake up then 2 hours to trowel on make up, do tik toks and selfies for another 2 hours, drive to fast food take away to order some greasy shit and fatty shakes, drive home and do tik toks at same time, arrive home and spend 2 hours photoshopping selfies, delete negative (real) comments from socials, search for passive aggressive memes and quotes relating to Corey, attend dick appointment.
🤣🤣🤣 I had to look up trowel and then I spit tea on my desk.

• Haha

Njkelly3

Damn I missed when y’all were on for real! She looks like a robot wtf 😳
I missed all of it obviously but apparently there’s racist comments being thrown around in the chat and people are saying can you block this girl? Can you remove her? People are fighting and both of them are like oh no we aren’t reading comments, we’re just talking sorry. 🙄
AHHKKKAAYYYY they’re talking about “white women BJs” and I think how young they were when they first gave/received a BJ (I think). And people are saying can we change the subject and she’s like IF YOU DONT WANNA BE HERE, LEAVE! What a great influencer! She knows what her audience wants!

saddies will see.l her true colors...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Chela4u

Chatty Member
So is this the app she uses to make herself look thin?? Is that what all the red dots are? Or is this her latest STD from being a thirsty side piece?

• Haha
  • Sick

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Yea it was a whopping 42 here, im not sure what it was where she is, but after 6 it was 30's, those kids are 100000% not dressed for the weather, that's horrendous
She’s always done this go back to last year December there’s post after post of them modeling clothes in the snow no coats there’s one they’re in grey ear muffs and socks

Fred Flintstone feet 🤣🤣🤣

Raven? Her husband is PR. Her children are mixed
My response wasn’t about Raven but a response to the quoted commented made about Brielle

Njkelly3

I couldn’t resist y’all! Then I said “your daughter sounds so tired” and that didn’t go over well
I saw this too! Lol she did it not long after mine. I feel like a kid on Christmas, I wanted a saddie to call me out so badly lmao

Aem0923

Chatty Member
She’s made it clear through her q&a how her children have to be “ripped from their home because she can’t afford it.”
Yes I remember that too. Was just wondering if I missed something about her moving this weekend in particular. It was months ago she was looking at those apartments. Hopefully she moves closer to her mother so she can take over bringing Julian to his appts lol

Someone please tell me why she has those poor girls put shopping tonight with just hoodies on!?!??! Honestly as a mom I just want to scoop those kids up and hug them, who doesn't put winter coats on your kids when it's winter here in the northeast?!?!?!
See I didn’t think anything of it. But then again it was 72 where I live today so it’s not something I’d think of. Lol

y’all wtf
View attachment 391187
Also....LOL
View attachment 391191

Own up to your size girl!
View attachment 391192

ooof not a good angle
View attachment 391194
She still wears those black boots. Lol

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I just scanned through her last couple posts and on average they get about 40 comments each... with over 5000 followers?! I really need to know the cost on buying followers 🤣 cause there is no way she has over a thousand even that are real. Some actual influencers have hundreds of comments with only a 60k following .... this girls delusional