Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was most likely from 2016/17. She was with Tara and the girls

Reactions: 8
Which zoom meeting? The club baddies? Or is this the former jl cast?
It’s the bad examples producer watching the show with people who pay for Patreon (sp?) and he comments on it I think I went on it using the code and don’t pay for Patreon

Reactions: 12
It’s the bad examples producer watching the show with people who pay for Patreon (sp?) and he comments on it I think I went on it using the code and don’t pay for Patreon
Why the fuck would anyone pay them to watch Saddie Daddie Alan watch a show they could watch themselves and hear his annoying comments

Reactions: 29
Why the fuck would anyone pay them to watch Saddie Daddie Alan watch a show they could watch themselves and hear his annoying comments
I'm so tired of Large Marge and her sidekick frog trying to make the BADDIE/DADDIE thing happen. They have forcefed that stupid group and podcast to people for the last couple of years and don't even have 50k in followers over on insta. Here's a PSA trashy - IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! GET A REAL JOB ALREADY!!!! As hard as you try you will never be Alex Cooper or anything like Call Her Daddy!!!

For f@cks sake already!

Rant over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I just back and looked it was July 2019, and while scrolling to find it I notice the pick of her on the boat in the pink sweatshirt was the same pic she posted in July 2019 and June 2020

It was most likely from 2016/17. She was with Tara and the girls
Oh maybe you’re right and she just reposted in 2019

Reactions: 11
Her feet look like Fred Flintstone, in the picture of her at the Fair, eating a lobster roll.

Reactions: 17
Someone please tell me why she has those poor girls put shopping tonight with just hoodies on!?!??! Honestly as a mom I just want to scoop those kids up and hug them, who doesn't put winter coats on your kids when it's winter here in the northeast?!?!?!

Reactions: 17
y’all wtf

Also....LOL

Own up to your size girl!

ooof not a good angle

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I took ASL in college. It’s not easy but it’s doable. In ONE semester I was able to sign a couple sentences. My second year there was no talking and only signing. It’s been 10 years and I don’t remember most but I’m sure it would come back to me if I tried. Anyway by point is she’s had THREE years to be learning. She should be fluent and so should their close family members. Honestly Skye and Jayden should also be pretty fluent by now. Kids are sponges the girls could have picked it up really fast. It’s honestly a damn shame.
I agree when her reasoning was she wanted her son to hear her say I love you. Really pissed me off. Being in ASL and going to deaf community events. She really missed the big picture. She really did him a disservice. Also, not saying it’s forbidden in the deaf community. But flashy nails and hand jewelry was a BIG no no. It can be very distracting to the deaf when signing.

Reactions: 21
It isn't like they are Angela or Jenna from The Office with their podcast which is a riot. It's two neverwas and a neck beard being trashy.

Reactions: 14
Tracy posting a quote about healing yourself talking bout “can’t tell me SHIT” but she was just answering the most questions about Corey again a day ago
I want her to heal herself but like we keep saying here - therapy does wonders

Reactions: 15
See I didn’t think anything of it. But then again it was 72 where I live today so it’s not something I’d think of. Lol

y’all wtf
View attachment 391187
Also....LOL
View attachment 391191

Own up to your size girl!
View attachment 391192

ooof not a good angle
View attachment 391194
She still wears those black boots. Lol

Reactions: 11
You notice ever since her split with Corey, she's all open about dating non-White men? And the last guy she dated was either Black or darker Latino. I'm pretty sure one reason she's doing this is because it would (or she thinks it would) drive Corey CRAZY and piss him off.

Also, half the time she's posting her stories, she's watching something on BET or a BET-affiliated show. I guess it's no longer racist to her lol

Reactions: 18
Her feet look like Fred Flintstone, in the picture of her at the Fair, eating a lobster roll.
I have been saying this all along. I'm so grateful my mexican mother would die a death if she ever caught us walking barefoot. Saved my feet from spreading and looking like hers.

Reactions: 15
Oooh - good point. She could def be trying to piss off racist ass Corey, though she’s not better (we’ve seen her anti-immigrant posts). Do you remember the convo she and Kermit had on the BE podcast, about Brielle being a fan and Kermit called her a single white female and Trashy was like “uh she ain’t white” or something like that? And they laughed about it? Was it ever resolved on here wth they meant by that?

Reactions: 13
See I didn’t think anything of it. But then again it was 72 where I live today so it’s not something I’d think of. Lol

She still wears those black boots. Lol
Yea it was a whopping 42 here, im not sure what it was where she is, but after 6 it was 30's, those kids are 100000% not dressed for the weather, that's horrendous

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.