Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk I think it’s weird how she calls Julian “Julie”. Why would you choose to call him a girl’s name rather than Jules?
My son’s name is Julian (he’s a teen) and we called him Juju as a kid (still do sometimes) then started calling him Jules when he got a little older. Never once was it Julie. I’ll say his full name before Julie.

Reactions: 18
This is such a lie 🤣
I mean she used to brag about controlling her ex hubbies Instagram account, you can't tell me she isn't hyper controlling!

I have a cousin who has a child on the autism spectrum, they were prone to violent frustration outbursts as a small child, now a teen they are far more mellow but still this is after attending special school for autistic kids, therapy and years of finding meds that work.
Julian seems like he likely is going to need all of the above and the worst thing you can do is say "eh no let's wait and see if things get better", especially since he also needs the intensive language therapy and asl teachings as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
My son’s name is Julian (he’s a teen) and we called him Juju as a kid (still do sometimes) then started calling him Jules when he got a little older. Never once was it Julie. I’ll say his full name before Julie.
Yea see! Yes thought it wasn’t normal!

Reactions: 9
Following her has become so depressing at this point. My heart breaks for these kids, she is such a lazy mother. As a mother myself, I would move heaven and earth to make sure my daughter has everything, I can’t imagine not having those instincts.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just remember reading once on Instagram Tracy kinda bragging that she would never adopt because she is capable of having her own kids. My read of it was she thought adoption was for people who couldn’t have kids and had something wrong with them. Interesting enough this is after Jayden was born and before Julian. Not saying that her comments made Julian’s special needs happen but I do believe in you reap what you sow. God is incredibly gracious and all of us are incredibly blessed to have His grace in our lives (my beliefs, hopefully this isn’t too controversial 😉). But I also believe God teaches us how to be gracious and at times will humble us. Sad but Tracy didn’t get the memo.
B****! No one is impressed you can pop kids out of that stank twalala of yours! I am sure we can all agree that raising your kids correctly is far more impressive. As to the women who choose to adopt whether they can have biological children or not. I am even more so impressed by them. They selflessly chose to bring a child into their lives that needed love and a home. I have three biological children and I have so much love to give that I am looking into adopting an older child who needs that. She can go F*** HERSELF like she usually does. What a nasty thing she is. It's ok though because as low as her self esteem is now. Can you imagine as she gets older and any beauty she has left disappears? What will she have then? I am patiently waiting because once that happens,that will be HER rock bottom.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 390322
I almost feel sad for her that her insecurities are so intense she cant even just show her foot without having to use "angles"
Laying in the bath trying to get my foot to go into that angle for about 10 mins 🤣 its not happening i have no idea how she has done it but imagine being that concerned about people thinking u have fat feet u need worry about tit like that rather than being a parent 😒 or is this the promo shot for her only fans foot fetish page 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Laying in the bath trying to get my foot to go into that angle for about 10 mins 🤣 its not happening i have no idea how she has done it but imagine being that concerned about people thinking u have fat feet u need worry about tit like that rather than being a parent 😒 or is this the promo shot for her only fans foot fetish page 🤷‍♂️
I was a dancer my entire life and can’t get my foot into that position lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am unable to have children and my only choice is adoption. My eggs can not be fertilized. She has no idea of what women like me go through when a friend or family member is pregnant and you know that gift will never happen to you. She has three that are so neglected and a daughter Jayden that I still can't figure out why she is detested that much. I can't imagine what that little girl thinks before she goes to bed and all day long.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am unable to have children and my only choice is adoption. My eggs can not be fertilized. She has no idea of what women like me go through when a friend or family member is pregnant and you know that gift will never happen to you. She has three that are so neglected and a daughter Jayden that I still can't figure out why she is detested that much. I can't imagine what that little girl thinks before she goes to bed and all day long.
My friend had undetermined infertility and adopted twice. Another friend had two biological children and then did foster to adopt for her two youngest children. It’s not how you become a parent that makes you one it’s how you love that does. I wish you the best on your journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My heart breaks for those kids. How can they ever be a family of four when she never has all three kids together? I know plenty of single parents who have worked and raised their children, on their own. These strong women were able to provide financially, emotionally and physically for all of their children. I am very concerned with the kids not being together, particularly Julian. Yes, he has anger issues that probably stem from his lack of communication yet she ships him off to her mom. These issues will not get better until she deals with them. Removing Julian from the kids is not the answer. The answer is learning how to communicate with him, offer the kids stability and be a decent human. She says her learning of ASL has been slow, but she sure has found a lot of time to Photoshop and pamper herself. Set aside 1 hour a day and learn to communicate with your child! Imagine how much you could improve with just an hour a day! These kids are getting lost in the shuffle and it is a disgrace to Tracy, Corey and family. They should ALL be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 21
Ice cream for breakfast ....wow that is absolutely horrible.
Lmaoo.. so I did separate old things by topic and figured I’d use them as the topic comes up instead of bombing the thread with it.. now I can use some of it!!

Here is Julian having a sub bread and bottle for breakfast one day early last year.. and here is a screen shot from a video of her freezer in her house.. nothing but ice cream and a candy box lmao

663FB730-ABB3-48BA-8719-8A24778F218C.png

2B5E0600-5A95-4C4A-B6B2-631832F613C1.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Okay...but ummn why is she drawing a line to separate her boobs? And this was before kids.
She always does this! Idk if I mentioned it before but I always notice she draws in her cleavage it’s sooo obvious and such a dumb thing to do lol

Reactions: 13
Okay...but ummn why is she drawing a line to separate her boobs? And this was before kids.
yaaaas so glad today there’s topics Ican bring these past screen shots back lmaoo

I had no idea she’s been drawing a line on her boobs for so long!? This is the first time I ever saw she did that... AND SHE PHOTOSHOPPED THE COLOR OF HER SHIRT and posted the pic again like no one would notice!? 🤣

8C8C6A7D-48E0-40E6-8AAC-7640DE2BAD52.png

DFEDB72B-EE2A-4BD6-AF17-1283C4ABE5DB.png

F86DE2D5-9C39-4B7D-8A58-092DCC669E95.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lmaoo.. so I did separate old things by topic and figured I’d use them as the topic comes up instead of bombing the thread with it.. now I can use some of it!!

Here is Julian having a sub and bottle for breakfast one day early last year.. and here is a screen shot from a video of her freezer in her house.. nothing but ice cream and a candy box lmao

View attachment 390787

View attachment 390789
What in the good lorde’s name!???? A baguette and a bottle?!! A damn loaf of bread, a bottle and TV?! What is the 16 and pregnant is going on here.. like he’s some pet farm animal. 🥖 🐷 [] 🌽

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.