Tracy Dimarco #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how sheā€™s saying the kids are devastated and donā€™t want to move. Theyā€™re NEVER THERE lol. Theyā€™re so used to jumping from house to house Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be fine Big T.
The constant answering of the ā€˜whatā€™s your lip colorā€™ was so annoying on the live. I was watching comments and No one was asking about her lip color lol.
I also took a screenshot of the ā€˜Are you deaf? Comment from Sammy last night. Best friend or not that is so insensitive! Also she didnā€™t make any sense talking about Julian with his ASL/LSL therapy. Basically said she shouldnā€™t have taught him ASL because now itā€™s harder for him to learn LSL? I donā€™t know enough about this topic but it seemed very odd to me. You never ever ever see anyone using ASL with him so it makes me question if he even knows it at all, aside from ā€˜I love youā€™ or a few random words. Also very weird she had her mom deliver Julian. I love my mother but even if she was a labor/delivery nurse or doctor I wouldnā€™t let her go down south. So weird! lol
Sheā€™s so full of tit on the ASL/LSL thing. Because from what Iā€™ve seen Christy Keenan does both with Charlie. She just thought that once she got him his ears he would automatically be ā€œnormal ā€œand just like the other kids so her lazy ass wouldnā€™t have to learn ASL.

Reactions: 18
She did talk about how painful it was but also said she asked for the extra stitches! And did this weird wink and tongue thing with it.. sick

Sheā€™s back to talking about Gia again saying she canā€™t afford to take care of the dog even though dog food is ā€œlike a dollar a can but it adds up you knowā€ ok but you just paid 650 for botched lips

Sheā€™s currently crying broke and Sammy is posting her Venmo name so people will send her money.. someone commented saying you only work doing Instagram and she said no I do Instagram, have an online boutique and a podcast and I do PR and marketing for social media.. what??
I guess she gave up on that photography business after all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay, I had to hit pause on my search of the Mia photos. I have had some success (Iā€™m close) and most of the pages in the thread Iā€™m currently reading mention how terrible the dog looks and itā€™s scraping its ass everywhere and needs to go see a vet and then a week later Tracy post a pic at the vet. Sheā€™s been reading here for a LONG TIME! This is only thread 3 Iā€™m on lmao

Also, you guys, I canā€™t wait to share these buried gems from the earlier threads and for the new peeps who donā€™t wanna go back so far! Omg so many pics and comments I had forgotten about!! Like snooki for a FACT slept with Cory waaah back then before he even knew Tracy (thatā€™s also why sheā€™s salty of snooki LMFAO).. I completely forgot that was mentioned and a known fact on here! and much more lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you think it eats her up inside when everyone talks about how cute and sassy jayden is and very little comments praising sky?? šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone low key think Corey is likely paying the rent directly especially since the townhouse is in his moms name . Since T isnā€™t directly touching the money she doesnā€™t consider it support . Heā€™s likely paying other bills as well but she is selectively spinning it to look like heā€™s a deadbeat.

I think this! Because thereā€™s no way in hell his sisters, especially Raven, would allow Cory or Tracy to trash his sick/disabled mothers credit. Some lawyer (family/friend/consultation) probably gave her advice and told her since she wants to stay there sheā€™ll have to come up with half the rent then and so sheā€™s bouncing lmao

Idk.. Iā€™ve never been married but I have a lot of family/friends that have been and went through divorce so idk it seems like a possibility to me. Iā€™m no lawyer and itā€™s just speculation on my part lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think it eats her up inside when everyone talks about how cute and sassy jayden is and very little comments praising sky?? šŸ˜†
Absolutely and itā€™s why I make it a point to always compliment on Jayden šŸ¤­ #secretasshole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Here she did post this already same exact angle i found it when i searched jayden school lol we were wondering why she zoomed in on the door. clearly it was a video so she screenshotted the first time zoomed in. i mean its the same angle maybe its not but this was from Sept! lol when it was 89 degrees šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
View attachment 384659

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Here she did post this already same exact angle i found it when i searched jayden school lol we were wondering why she zoomed in on the door. clearly it was a video so she screenshotted the first time zoomed in. i mean its the same angle maybe its not but this was from Sept! lol when it was 89 degrees šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
View attachment 384659
I donā€™t think itā€™s the same picture because if you look on the first part of the video to the right on the corner I think you can see Jaden coming down the steps in that ugly outfit she has are posted in today the ones that look like pajamas so I think itā€™s a new picture.

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think itā€™s the same picture because if you look on the first part of the video to the right on the corner I think you can see Jaden coming down the steps in that ugly outfit she has are posted in today the ones that look like pajamas so I think itā€™s a new picture.
i think youre right! LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yet she shits on weed smokers. I remember a long time ago she said something about not smoking weed and made some dig about it. And I choose maryjane over pills ANYDAYYYYYY.
Same - so much so that I own a legal cannabis farm here in Washington state on the i502 market. Lol duck pills Iā€™ll smoke cannabis until I die ā™„ natures medicine.

Also I am shocked at how quickly we are flying through these threads LOL weā€™re almost on page 40! šŸ’„ I guess thereā€™s just so much to talk about with this train wreck we can barely keep up LOL šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Good catch...I was so focused on that temp I overlooked that !! She claims to hate heat and 89 is freaking high so it caught my eye. I guess the car could be warming up still if she hadn't been in it for long.

Reactions: 10
I think this! Because thereā€™s no way in hell his sisters, especially Raven, would allow Cory or Tracy to trash his sick/disabled mothers credit. Some lawyer (family/friend/consultation) probably gave her advice and told her since she wants to stay there sheā€™ll have to come up with half the rent then and so sheā€™s bouncing lmao

Idk.. Iā€™ve never been married but I have a lot of family/friends that have been and went through divorce so idk it seems like a possibility to me. Iā€™m no lawyer and itā€™s just speculation on my part lmao
exactly! Iā€™ve been divorced and my ex husband agreed to keep the joint bills up until we hammered things out - I didnā€™t need child support when he was Literally doing just that - supporting his kids. I just feel like heā€™s likely footing bills and she doesnā€™t want to admit that and is spinning the complete deadbeat dad narrative . Donā€™t get me wrong , I have always thought Corey was a douchbag. But I thought that from the beginning . She chose to marry him and have children with him. Thatā€™s on her . She doesnā€™t suddenly get to decide heā€™s worthless when she clearly didnā€™t see an issue when she was getting knocked up .

Reactions: 18
Anddddd then he got a gf first and all her rainbows and sunshine ended with him šŸ˜‚ dont get me wrong he is garbage but her phoniness is comical

She should take a trip down memory lane on her own insta. It used to be filled with pictures if her family , her kids and her friends ! Posts about how much She loves her kids . Now its just stupid quotes , selfies and thirst traps. Really hope she gets some help !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t get pissed at Julie for liking Snookiā€™s posts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anddddd then he got a gf first and all her rainbows and sunshine ended with him šŸ˜‚ dont get me wrong he is garbage but her phoniness is comical

She should take a trip down memory lane on her own insta. It used to be filled with pictures if her family , her kids and her friends ! Posts about how much She loves her kids . Now its just stupid quotes , selfies and thirst traps. Really hope she gets some help !
She wanted to get along with him when it was on her terms and she thought she had finally broke him. The narrative changed when he got into a relationship which she canā€™t complain about because she has been dating as well.
You donā€™t get to tell someone youā€™re done with them on repeat , verbally berate them and their manhood and then claim he cheated .
Soo much more to this story and I think it should be obvious by Corey doing his best to stay quiet , whoā€™s to blame. T makes all these threats about going public but at the end of the day thatā€™s all they are . Sheā€™s nothing more than a bitter money hungry ex .

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.