Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, Tracy
You know Gail, right? The woman who sent you that ace ring you wear 24/7. Maybe you can comment to her and give your condones for the loss of her mother.
Take a few notes on how to actually be a decent human being to your children / ex husband.
Gaily always comments on her posts and says how she had cancer x number of times , multiple surgeries and about how she misses her mom. I've never seen 1 response from T .

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Gaily always comments on her posts and says how she had cancer x number of times , multiple surgeries and about how she misses her mom. I've never seen 1 response from T .
Gail got hurt and was in the hospital for it. Crickets from Tracy. If it doesn't involve Tracy, Tracy doesn't care nor want any part of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
There are so many people in club baddie I feel like most of us would know each other just from the group 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I really wanted more train wreck behavior from big T. Maybe Sammy or mama steph confiscated her phone so she would not remind people how she gets no child support or has her kids 85% of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy new year ladies and Chris Nesci!!! Lmao. Pretty sure he's the only guy on here.🤣 Hope this year is better!!

Reactions: 14
Here's some big t nostalgia for you guys. She looked like a power ranger. Lmao. I cannot believe she charged so much money for some glasses with stickers on them or glue and jewels.🤣
Its funny looking back you can see how tacky tracy really is compared to gigi 😝like ya we all made questionable fashion choices in the early 2000s but tracy took it to another level 🙃

Let’s see a front pic BIGGIE-T!!
View attachment 366630
Are those her spanx/girdle? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😅 she seriously can't help herself.

Hands are magically skinnier, nose smaller, lips "fuller" jaw thinner...
She legit looks like a streetwalker! Thats how she dresses up for new years eve with her parents? Oh don’t forget its “our” shore house lmao!!!!

Reactions: 20
Let’s see a front pic BIGGIE-T!!
View attachment 366630
okay, I HAVE to know what photoshopping app she uses (not for myself but because they need to get paid and Tracy could be their promo 🤣🤣) because the last thread, whoever on here DM’d that girl, who has a sister and her sisters boyfriend cheated on her with Tracy.. well that girl said Tracy is easily and literally 300 pounds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.