Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks very pretty, however it’s unfortunate, that she feels the need to photoshop from head to toe because she has body dysmorphic. I’m not bashing her for being overweight, I’m overweight myself. I’m bashing her because she pretends to be something, that she is clearly not. Tracy welcome to 2021, it’s time to be real with yourself. It’s time you see yourself, for what you really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Happy New Year!
Idc... the truth is we all follow her to talk tit. We don’t (at least I don’t) show up at her house, follow her around, threaten he kids, etc. To me it’s pretty harmless so if she takes it as us being “stalkers” she’s just obsessed with herself. She posts way too much personal info about her life for us to talk about, and we all have a mutual hatred towards her because she’s ridiculous. She 100% did it about herself 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she looks very pretty, however it’s unfortunate, that she feels the need to photoshop from head to toe because she has body dysmorphic. I’m not bashing her for being overweight, I’m overweight myself. I’m bashing her because she pretends to be something, that she is clearly not. Tracy welcome to 2021, it’s time to be real with yourself. It’s time you see yourself, for what you really are.
This! I’m overweight from a bad despressive episode a year ago where I just ate everything in sight, 2020 was my year to get it together, then every with the pandemic happened and more weight was gained (don’t wanna blame it on the year but gyms shut down and working out at home with two kids running around as a single mom was extremely hard). I won’t shy from it. You can tell from my social media cause I’d post a picture or three a day of myself or myself with my kids to literally nothing of me and just my kids.. then I started to reveal myself more and more (not as much as before) but.. I don’t want to say comfortable, because I won’t ever be comfortable until I really dig myself to into getting back on track, but comfortable to post (you know what I bleeping gained weight, here’s my fuller face, fuller/half upper body, take or it leave it) comfortable.

that’s my problem with her. I’ll own, admit it, you can SEE a difference in my pics because I don’t care to photoshop. She needs to just be honest because I could relate to her more then!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let’s see a front pic BIGGIE-T!!
View attachment 366630
That is one of the very misleading photo… Happy New Year’s ladies! ✨

Its funny looking back you can see how tacky tracy really is compared to gigi 😝like ya we all made questionable fashion choices in the early 2000s but tracy took it to another level 🙃
To me it looks like the same stretched out spaghetti style tank top that she had on the other night at bingo. You know… Where it was all bunched up to her Coochie and she was walking around with it almost hanging out at the end of Dec in NY/NJ. Lmao 😂

But yes I also see the resemblance to spanx LOL this girl is a hot mess!!!!!
And those glasses! $65? For what?! The stickers are literally from the dollar store and she just slapped him haphazardly all over the place they’re not even even or look nice… As if. I wonder how many of those she actually sold LOL And the glasses look like safety glasses from the hardware or dollar store as well. Tell me why one would spend $65 on those? She’s so 🙄
Are those her spanx/girdle? 😝

Reactions: 8
Here's some big t nostalgia for you guys. She looked like a power ranger. Lmao. I cannot believe she charged so much money for some glasses with stickers on them or glue and jewels.🤣
Gigi looks gorgeous, so classy ❤👌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Less than 2 hours into 2021 and the delusion is still prominent .. buckle up folks, the tit show is continuing 🤣

Let’s play a game of “What do you see?”

Her cleavage stays lookin like a droopy dirty vag. Like... everytime 🤢
She stayed home so everyone else can go outt?? 🤦‍♀️ . Umm yeah, that's how it usually works .
She acts like she did everyone a favor by watching THEIR kids. You can tell in the comment she was hurting about staying home with HER OWN KIDS instead of going out.
Why would she even say that ? Waiting for the comments "you're such an amazing mom, so selfless, always putting yourself last" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yea she acts like watching her own kids and supporting them is her being one of a kind and above and beyond🙄 literally thats what a mom is supposed to do. I swear she thought she was gonna be so famous and rich she would have nannies and never have to work. Tara and her mom enabled her and i get they did it for the kids but now tracy feels like she should always have help and she needs a rude awakening. Even once corey is working steadily and sends $ it will never be enough to live the life she wants she would still have had to move/downsize. They could barely afford their lifestyle when coreys full salary went to it and now she will only have half so support or not she still needs to humble herself, downsize her spending and get a real job. She keeps mentioning her "3 jobs" well all together they can't pay the rent so time to get a fourth one. Instead of sitting around photoshopping herself into a blurry oil painting.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
39BB78EE-40F3-4E19-BF23-5DC2B088E358.jpeg
62B1D21C-6F3C-4BC2-8073-C58BDAA5F8A4.jpeg

I wonder if shes removed all the mirrors in her home and only looks at herself thru filters? She must dislike her true appearance. How dont her saddies see how beyond filtered and blurred this is? This tit is exactly what lead me to tattle😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.